It's finally time for the Green Protection Agency to roll out...

Jearilum

I nominate Kurdanak, Jerdge, Dragonshy, Belisarius and Jearilum because they all play TE to. 

I played TE, but years ago.

Thanks for the nominations, but I am already in the HoF (yeah they tend to not go around bragging about it. I wonder why).

My nominations will be coming "shortly" (if I don't get too busy with other stuff).

I am absolutely not worthy, but it is good to see El Bruc and Aprilland nominated and I hope they both are elected into the hall.

My five nominations:
Sigrun
Duex Ex Machina
Grossman
KeyStroke
Valid de Impala - yeah, I said Valid.  he should have never been President and things went really bad under his watch (and mostly due to his actions) but he was a solid VP, a great member, and he did a lot of work for the alliance keeping the forums running and moving to the new forums back when we had 1400 members.

If I had more than five nominations some other names that come to mind are:
Shay
Sun WuKong
compcowboy
Conan the Barbeque
Elina Fox

You guys should dig around on your forums and look through old threads.  So many great members from the old days.

Also, this should have been posted in the OP instead of just a link, but here are the people already in the HoF.
Abaddon
Antonio Salovega VI
AwesomeDog
creativedynamo
Emperor Fu
Fodell
gamer42_au
Helga von Lichtenstein
Helpma
jerdge
M_a_C_a
Mary the Fantabulous
nik718
omnilynx
Ouchneddnesscooooo
Patjenn
Patrick Gray
Phil Gaea
probablamenteno
Sol Invictus
Thomasj_tx
United Blobs

Oh, so my main man Jerdge is already a Hall-of-Famer!  I agree TBR, that info would've been quite helpful (in the OP.)

And while El Bruc is not the most annoying poster to grace these forums, he is definitely the most annoying poster to ever don the GPA breast plate.

Thanks for the nominations, but I am already in the HoF (yeah they tend to not go around bragging about it. I wonder why).

My nominations will be coming "shortly" (if I don't get too busy with other stuff).

Wrong person my mistake. I remove jerdge from my nomination and replace him with Caladin.

You deserve to be there twice.

How is dy Cazaril not in the Hall of Fame already?  I dare say that he's done way more for the alliance than many of those being mentioned ahead of him, contributing in many different ways.

Seriously, get him added to it.  If he has to wait another year, that's a mistake.

Edited by Luckao

My only nomination:

• Mark8240 - Mark has served the alliance as President and with a number of other jobs. He has always been a solid leader, with a clear vision and the innate ability to make the right decision at the right time. As Government Advisor he then for a long time took care of us and of the forums (great comments while banning the bots, BTW... :D ), never looking out for recognition. The solid and silent son of the Agency you can always count on, and official GPA Bane of Rogues.

Hadn't they been already nominated, I would have had to choose between also the following (thus I "platonically" second their nomination):

• Azaghul - Azaghul is a man of honour, a gentleman and a long time friend of the GPA. His proud but kind character, his skill and class allowed him to shine in every alliance he went to. Solid as a rock.
  • Blitzkerig0 - Blitz is always there. He is the nice guy which mostly stays away from the podium, but you know you can count on him and his dedication.  I just can't remember any instance in which he didn't provide the right thoughts and actions at the right moment. Just awesome.
  • Don Chele - Chele has been one of the most brilliant political minds of the GPA. Kind as a person as you can get, dedicated and loyal, his contributions were always useful and funny at the same time: a very rare quality. He's still held in high regard in the GPA, just like the Agency has a very special place in his heart.
  • Duxin - Duxin is the star of some of the most epic low-NS military buildup of the history of the GPA. Staunch a supporter and defender, he's also an incredibly cool and nice person. His loyalty is unquestioned and he's a master of arms in any good or evil spirited brawl. Inventor of the name of the [classified]. To quote himself: «I'd like to remain small to provide better defense for those nations attacked in the lower NS. But, I will answer to the GPA in whatever it may need most at any given time.» Further words are superfluous.
  • dy Cazaril - To quote M_a_C_a, the GPA President Emeritus dy Cazaril «has to be one of the most long-term contributers to the alliance, having acted in multiple roles, pressing through govt. terms of low membership activity and foreign-political crises». Also dy Cazaril I, Lord Sovereign and Grand Potentate of the Green Protection Agency, back in 2011... ;)
  • El Bruc - Widely known for his clever walls of text and for his wit, at his time El Bruc was basically the face of the GPA. He could tread the boards, almost always successfully representing neutrality without indifference.
  • Jericthegreat - Jeric has worked for the GPA since his first days, never wavering and always having us near his big, generous heart. Him ever giving up is unthinkable: a trustworthy fellow if there ever was one.
  • Rooman - Stubborn and loyal son of the GPA when he was with us, he never compromised at the expense of his values. He then created a successful and long-standing alliance that remains prominent to this day. You can always count on him meaning what he says: he's living legend of his own kind.
  • Sun WuKong - Former high GPA government, he gained respect in foreign places as well as he had done in the GPA. Always composed in his manifestations, he made a trademark of his kindness. A former member I'd love to see back.

I nominate Kurdanak, Jerdge, Dragonshy, Belisarius and Jearilum because they all play TE to. 

As much as we'd love to, we are Cabinet.

Also Jerdge is already in the GPA HoF. :P