(IC) Global Analysis 2: Accountability in government

The Zigur

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't idolize us.  It makes us look bad because of guilt by association.  Thanks in advance.

? I dont know what the royal we is for, were you not in MK not long ago? I understand your anger that I opposed MQ, but only one of us still holds himself down with resentment. The future is brighter than that.

? I dont know what the royal we is for, were you not in MK not long ago? I understand your anger that I opposed MQ, but only one of us still holds himself down with resentment. The future is brighter than that.

what did you do exactly to oppose MQ? I don't recall you on the battlefield with the rest of us.

what did you do exactly to oppose MQ? I don't recall you on the battlefield with the rest of us.

I was there at the vanguard with Ubuntu the Great, charging the forces of chaos. I found Rey trying to flee in the confusion and chased him down and staggered him. Unfortunately, he tricked me into releasing him.

Whole thing now feels like one of those introduction sessions at the start of a game. Or this:

http://youtu.be/8Tgi-j56ueU Edited by Tywin Lannister

The universal consensus (of those that reads these boards) within TOP is that you are, to put it as nicely as I can, not a good spokesman for whatever side you choose to take.

The universal consensus (of those that reads these boards) within TOP is that you are, to put it as nicely as I can, not a good spokesman for whatever side you choose to take.

That's because you perceive my intentions incorrectly. I don't take sides. The sides are picked by material analysis. I am wherever there is the most Stability and Order, or lack thereof. A peacekeepers mentality. Edited by Tywin Lannister

I am wherever there is the most Stability and Order, or lack thereof.

MQ objectively had more stability in terms of internal confidence and military organization. And that was when they had pretty much given up caring. :v

Such as? I would like to hear a history lesson from the legendary Junkalunka.

I will save my efforts for more relevant subjects, thanks. Still willing to do that interview at some point though.

MQ objectively had more stability in terms of internal confidence and military organization. And that was when they had pretty much given up caring. :v

When I use the term stability, I use it in a political manner. Mushqaeda's last stand of lulz, while necessary from the standpoint of global order, still had to be dealt with. It only took three years since I spoke out against MK from Pacifica, but my return was well timed.

It's funny to see you praise TOP in one breath and condemn MK in another, when TOP and MK were close allies for years.

TOP and NPO were also close allies for many years. TOP did the best they could to keep MK reigned in, just as they tried to moderate the Mad Emperor Moo's bloodlust. Edited by Tywin Lannister