A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

I love how y'all keep saying your side is more united... I would love for people to actually provide examples, instead of acting like this !@#$ is true.

Have you really missed all the roll IRON/Val posts from your fellow coalition members? How many similar posts have you seen from our coalition for people fighting on our side. Just because it is inconvenient for you doesn't mean it isn't true.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What upper tier do you speak of? All of your sides upper tier is in PM mate. For the most part, since like the 3rd week or so of the war, the upper tier has not mattered in the slightest. The damage differentials are coming from the mid and lower tiers and what remains of the upper tier y'all actually had in war mode. So, can you please account for the past 8 weeks?

Oh, hey, destroying our upper tier would be the damage I was talking about. Come on Doch, you're better than this.

How did TLR sell out?, please elaborate Goldie.

Because Goldie doesn't like you. It would appear he doesn't appreciate Int, either, I guess. Seeing as they're neither sellouts nor loyal, it would be assumed that he thinks nothing of them or so little as to exclude them!

GATO never had treaty ties to Umbrella. We honestly have no problem with what side of the war they are on, who they are fighting (us included,) etc. To say that we sold out is pretty ridiculous Goldie. 

I didn't say you sold Umb out, you sold the coalition you joined out, when you refused to fight but a minimal war and spent so much breath figuring out how to keep your allies on the other side safe. That you've destroyed yourself for them this war is all I could have asked for.

The fact is, is that while the war was going on, TLR, NG, and GATO were all knowing they'd be moving into NPOs sphere post war, and conducted themselves as such.

And ODN and Int actually fought the war, so if they wanted distance after, they didn't show it/shove it in everyone's face like the other 3 did. Edited by Goldie

lol, TOP's coalition first offers for NPO was 134 days of PM for NPO's top nations and now it's 107 days, not much movement there.  I get that you feel you are winning and can make demands, but when NPO goes from 0 days to being willing to take 94 days and you still reject that, that's just ridiculous.  So many alliances in this war were just honoring treaties on both side and now they are all being held captive to just a select few alliances that have grudges to settle to NPO. 

Now there is winning and then there is rubbing it in and getting cocky.  Good luck in the future with that kind of attitude.  Is 13 extra days really worth that much to you TOP?  You would hold everyone at war for an extra 13 days?  Seriously I think the joke of it is that you believe the way to "win" is to be the one that gives the final counter.

NPO is being more than fair for an alliance just honoring a treaty.

You know for a fact that there haven't been pm terms talked about in negotiations for days, and since then, several non-pm offers have been made.

Another fact you know, is that NPO walked away from the table last night over eight days of having 30 nations not be able to send aid, less than 10% of the alliance.

Because of that walkout, hundreds of thousands in NS has been blown away by another day of nukes, NS many of its allies can scarcely afford.

I also have no idea where you got 13 days from, other than that's how 9 filters through the Exaggerator 150.

You know for a fact that there haven't been pm terms talked about in negotiations for days, and since then, several non-pm offers have been made.

Another fact you know, is that NPO walked away from the table last night over eight days of having 30 nations not be able to send aid, less than 10% of the alliance.

Because of that walkout, hundreds of thousands in NS has been blown away by another day of nukes, NS many of its allies can scarcely afford.

I also have no idea where you got 13 days from, other than that's how 9 filters through the Exaggerator 150.

Extortion is extortion whether it's 8 days or 80 days.

I don't care to push anything, rather:

"This war is a cakewalk compare to Karma or even the DH/NPO war."

Is your words, and I'm simply saying, if you think its been a cakewalk, its because you haven't cared to look at how your allies are doing. I'd venture to say this is far and away the hardest losses some of them have ever been inflicted.

Did not mean you directly.  “keep pushing” was directed to the NpO peace negotiation team that keeps rejecting reparation offer by the NPO.Ofcourse I care of the well being of our treaty partners.  No alliance can survive in an island in this world.  NPO is only as strong/weak as it’s allies.  It’s not NPO’s fault that your coalition has not dealt enough damage to Pacifica yet you sight this very reason as the main snag in peace.  Blame Pacifica for our coalition inability to deal enough damage to it.  Don’t you find that laughable?   You want Pacifica than ask your coalition to focus on it instead of our allies who you claim has be beaten enough.

lol, TOP's coalition first offers for NPO was 134 days of PM for NPO's top nations and now it's 107 days, not much movement there.  I get that you feel you are winning and can make demands, but when NPO goes from 0 days to being willing to take 94 days and you still reject that, that's just ridiculous.  So many alliances in this war were just honoring treaties on both side and now they are all being held captive to just a select few alliances that have grudges to settle to NPO. 

Now there is winning and then there is rubbing it in and getting cocky.  Good luck in the future with that kind of attitude.  Is 13 extra days really worth that much to you TOP?  You would hold everyone at war for an extra 13 days?  Seriously I think the joke of it is that you believe the way to "win" is to be the one that gives the final counter.

NPO is being more than fair for an alliance just honoring a treaty.

You're not even nearly the propagandist you've always believed yourself to be. That fact is in very clear evidence here. Give it up, Steve.

Sadly these days the most clever things posted are just carbon copies of an original.  However it is flattering that TOP still needs to emulate NPO :blush:

This is a minor point, but you've been around a long time, and during that entire time I don't think you've ever seen TOP try to emulate NPO in anything.

Extortion is extortion whether it's 8 days or 80 days.

You've finally succeeded in bludgeoning me into agreement through sheer force of self-righteousness! I now subscribe to your point of view!

Edited by Crymson

I didn't say you sold Umb out, you sold the coalition you joined out, when you refused to fight but a minimal war and spent so much breath figuring out how to keep your allies on the other side safe. That you've destroyed yourself for them this war is all I could have asked for.

The fact is, is that while the war was going on, TLR, NG, and GATO were all knowing they'd be moving into NPOs sphere post war, and conducted themselves as such.

And ODN and Int actually fought the war, so if they wanted distance after, they didn't show it/shove it in everyone's face like the other 3 did.

To address this point, I know for a fact that GATO does regret some of it's war performance during Eq over how it was handled. However, it is important to note that we were following what was deemed as the supposed "coalition strategy" or tier fighting, and taking the fights to where we could win, and then slowly move on from there. While, yes, VE honorably defended their allies in the last war, you gave no thought to follow the strategy, which was an attempt to reduce damage taken to the Competence Coalition. You then decided to smear us in the process, so you could give yourself a nice PR boost for post-war.

I think our war performance this war, clearly indicates the capability we have. GATO defends her allies, and there is nothing more too this, and shouldn't be with this war. The fact that you are STILL trying to take your shots at us, is really pathetic, especially since this was almost a year ago now. Please, get over it and yourself, Goldie.

Nice spin, Goldie, but let's introduce the rest of the facts regarding this situation. Farrin made a huge attempt to end the war last night, even after Yeru had initially stated...

[21:03] (&Yerushalayim): To begin with, I think that we have the real potential to wrap this up tonight.

Farrin went from a counteroffer of roughly 55 days to 94 (a 1.1x offer) days, in an gracious attempt to end this war for her allies. You lot then decided to add insult to injury by slapping on another 9 more days (making it 1.2x), for whatever reason you thought it was necessary. You had only gone down from a 1.3x offer, and are making it incredibly difficult for this war to end, because of your desire to place aid restrictions on NPO.

If you all were really interested in ending the war for EVERYONE, then you would have just taken the 1.1x offer Farrin made instead of trying to get yet, another swipe to extort the NPO over already ridiculous terms. Pathetic.

Edit: Grammar Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

And ODN and Int actually fought the war, so if they wanted distance after, they didn't show it/shove it in everyone's face like the other 3 did.

Please note these are historical viewings from my time within NG and do not represent the beliefs of the Green Protection Agency.

NG at the time were pissed off after Umbrella aided nations fighting NG nations and mutual allies basically saying deal with it.

You say that NG wanted to be on the other side? Then they would have hit DBDC when they hit IRON or been part of an oA onto Umbrella in the first wave.

We made it clear at the time that we had no vested interest on either side last war & would fight to defend alliances on either side that requested our assistance.

NG FA is driven by goals - for a long time these goals were set by PC/iFOK ex-gov. The next gen of leadership who came through were driven by alliances who had been active diplomatically on our forums they had developed friendships with rather than only in back chans. We have told you for years that NG are not a real politik alliance. If VE-GOD hadn't lasted as long as it did things may have been different between us as the alliance was very fond of Baltus as a diplomat.

Of course they would be swayed by Pacifica sphere leadership being forum active as they were blunt and actively discussed with us their goals and aspirations. Your sphere treated us like crap in the past (as PC/iFOK/SLCB) in previous wars and never engaged with membership at a high gov - membership level. Hence why we left PB. Membership didn't feel that you had our best interests at heart. Instead we were, as many called us, an attack dog for someone else to wield. We were sanctioned, and wanted to forge our own destiny, the rest is.. History.

The massive damage differentials from your side occur because - to put it simply - you're !@#$@#$ up the upper tiers. We have to fight harder to get every stat we do because we don't have such a great advantage in a tier which supplies massive damage stats.

Thankfully for your side we know that wars aren't won in the upper tier, right? And who needs to waste money on those stupid SDIs and WRCs, I know RnR hasn't bothered with them at least.  ;)   

Now there is winning and then there is rubbing it in and getting cocky.  Good luck in the future with that kind of attitude.

Meet TOP circa 2006-2014.

Honestly, I love how you are trying to blame us. You should go full bore into us being the devil of CN.

Meet TOP circa 2006-2014.

Honestly, I love how you are trying to blame us. You should go full bore into us being the devil of CN.

<snip>

Hello to everyone!

This war really is about grudges and I’m surprised The Order of the Paradox’s coalition ever attempted to convince people otherwise.  TOP, Fark, and the New Polar Order have attacked our allies by using obsolete information that clearly had been discarded and even forgotten about. We all know this. We all know the real reasons they are attacking NSO.

The NpO has no qualms with declaring war on the allies and friends of their allies.  They demonstrated this by doing so last war.  But Non Grata respects it’s allies.  In genuine gratitude for all that IRON and Valhalla have done for Non Grata, we do not declare war on Fark or the NpO.

Now TOP…..

You’ve plotted and schemed your way to the head of the pack.  You’ve signed strategic tie after strategic tie.  You define the word realpolitik.  And you’ve done a masterful job inching your way to the leader of your coalition.  Your ego and confidence have exploded along the way reminding us how you were just before you attacked CnG during BiPolar and during your grudge war with NpO.

Clearly, you have no issues declaring war for no reason other than you merely dislike them.  This cannot stand.

Non Grata declares war on The Order of the Paradox in defense of the New Sith Order.

He already did, and I would be remiss if I failed to admit I thought it was satire at first. Edited by iamthey

So you agree everyone should get white peace then? 

I come from an era of harsh reps, draconian terms, forced viceroys, and wars that have lasted years with the only terms given to the defeated "disband". 

White peace is fine for most alliances, but I also think its fine to impose some sort of terms on the defeated if the situation warrants it. 

NPO's behavior this war is, in my opinion, completely self serving (shocking) by hiding such a chunk of its upper tier NS in peace mode for the whole duration.  I've seen warchests and these nations could have come out and fought and if the war ended tommorow would still have had enough cash to send out rebuilding aid.  These nations are not in peace mode because they are "banks", but because NPO wants to produce an upper tier threat with these nations.  NPO will not be crippled if they can't send out aid with those specific nations, and from what I'm hearing that isn't really on the table anymore.

NPO is good at propoganda and getting their coalition to think the exact way they do about the terms.  Yet NPO was fine dictating similar terms to my alliance for every one of our members in addition to extended war for all but 8 nations who could be moved to peace mode.  Funny how these terms are suddenly so unacceptable and harsh now, yet it has been proven numerous times how these specific nations won't cripple NPO.  Many alliances have endured harsher terms than this, including NPO, in the past, and these terms have not crippled any of them.

I come from an era of harsh reps, draconian terms, forced viceroys, and wars that have lasted years with the only terms given to the defeated "disband". 

White peace is fine for most alliances, but I also think its fine to impose some sort of terms on the defeated if the situation warrants it. 

NPO's behavior this war is, in my opinion, completely self serving (shocking) by hiding such a chunk of its upper tier NS in peace mode for the whole duration.  I've seen warchests and these nations could have come out and fought and if the war ended tommorow would still have had enough cash to send out rebuilding aid.  These nations are not in peace mode because they are "banks", but because NPO wants to produce an upper tier threat with these nations.  NPO will not be crippled if they can't send out aid with those specific nations, and from what I'm hearing that isn't really on the table anymore.

NPO is good at propoganda and getting their coalition to think the exact way they do about the terms.  Yet NPO was fine dictating similar terms to my alliance for every one of our members in addition to extended war for all but 8 nations who could be moved to peace mode.  Funny how these terms are suddenly so unacceptable and harsh now, yet it has been proven numerous times how these specific nations won't cripple NPO.  Many alliances have endured harsher terms than this, including NPO, in the past, and these terms have not crippled any of them.

The bottom line is you are advocating reparations on an alliance that is only defending an ally it is treated with.  The fact that said alliance is NPO is blinding you to that very fact.