A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that has nothing to do with my point? I'm comparing NPO PM vs NPO war vs NPO terms to illustrate how cushy the deal is for them. That has nothing to do with damage inflicted because that has nothing to do with why this war is still underway.

Only thats not what its about for your side Letum.  If it was why arent you angry at the nations on your side who have been on pm the whole war?  Why arent you making this a blanket demand of every alliance (hell even every alliance on just our side) and not just NPO?  Because thats a cover story and the lack of truth.

There was a time when ODN felt the way you are describing with MCXA.  You know what we did with MCXA? We offered them a 1on1 equal nations equal NS duel.  Why? Because for us it really was a pm thing nothing else.   If your alliances issue was really about hiding in pm (its clearly not) they wouldn't be pursuing the course they are.  Why?  Because what you are demanding doesnt match up with what you are saying.

Because there's no need to. Mind you I am not making anything but, if I had to spend political capital to ensure strategic advantage from a war, I am certainly going for the highest reward/lowest expense. What you say doesn't even make sense from a political stand point because some of the alliances you say are also allied to coalition partners. I would be spending a terrible amount of political capital for a much smaller gain than demanding it from NPO.

I have a great love for ODN in general and I am deeply sorry that you ever felt the need of whatever kind of tactic to ensure strategic advantage from MCXA :'(

Because there's no need to. Mind you I am not making anything but, if I had to spend political capital to ensure strategic advantage from a war, I am certainly going for the highest reward/lowest expense. What you say doesn't even make sense from a political stand point because some of the alliances you say are also allied to coalition partners. I would be spending a terrible amount of political capital for a much smaller gain than demanding it from NPO.

I have a great love for ODN in general and I am deeply sorry that you ever felt the need of whatever kind of tactic to ensure strategic advantage from MCXA :'(

It was either trying get an advantage or Os really like talking in those negotiations Edited by keeology

One thing I've come to admire is that TOP and Umbrella are excellent at getting alliances they hate to fight for them not realizing that they will target them next war.  They did it last war (moreso Umb) and they are doing it again this war; and people are again falling for it in the oA Coalition. I guess I can't knock them as I was lied too as well last war and believed it, but I hope people start realizing that now.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

One thing I've come to admire is that TOP and Umbrella are excellent at getting alliances they hate to fight for them not realizing that they will target them next war.  They did it last war (moreso Umb) and they are doing it again this war; and people are again falling for it in the oA Coalition. I guess I can't knock them as I was lied too as well last war and believed it, but I hope people start realizing that now.

Tell us all of these great lies.

Not going to air dirty laundry, but some of those who fought on our side last war decided to move in a different direction that did not include Umbrella since the war ended.  It is dishonest to claim that we owe them such a debt of gratitude that we would never be on opposite sides of a war ever again, especially considering the amount of distancing many alliances did from us last war.

I'm pretty sure you guys defended MK and TLR and protected yourselves, and certainly didn't get dragged into anything you didn't want to be in by Umbrella or TOP. I'm pretty sure Umb's focus last war was more on executing a great defense, rather than goading people in to defending them with the full intention of rolling them the next war.

Not going to air dirty laundry, but some of those who fought on our side last war decided to move in a different direction that did not include Umbrella since the war ended.  It is dishonest to claim that we owe them such a debt of gratitude that we would never be on opposite sides of a war ever again, especially considering the amount of distancing many alliances did from us last war.

And yea, the only people doing any selling out from the Competence side of the EQ war were NG, TLR, and GATO, alliances who desperately wished they were on the EQ side and who made sure they would be there in the next war by burning bridges with Competence. If you think about it, the only people who were in Competence alongside Umb who are fighting this war on the successful side are VE, GOONS, TOP, and MW, the alliances who didn't jump at chances to run away from Umb and instead went to work figuring out how to win a war alongside each other, rather than try to jump to what they thought would be the winning side.

Edited by Goldie

And yea, the only people doing any selling out from the Competence side of the EQ war were NG, TLR, and GATO, alliances who desperately wished they were on the EQ side and who made sure they would be there in the next war by burning bridges with Competence. If you think about it, the only people who were in Competence alongside Umb who are fighting this war on the successful side are VE, GOONS, TOP, and MW, the alliances who didn't jump at chances to run away from Umb and instead went to work figuring out how to win a war alongside each other, rather than try to jump to what they thought would be the winning side.

Reading this post made me gag just a bit.

"Look at us, Umbrella! We're good and faithful lapdogs!"

If that statement makes us lapdogs, what does it make everyone who is so attached to NPO this war? Is GOD your lapdog for fighting for you? Are you NATO's? Is NATO NPO's? Is NPO NSO's? I prefer to use the word "allies" to describe two alliances that choose to fight alongside each other and enjoy mutual benefits, as I'm sure you do as well.

And so what does that make you? To my mind, it makes you pretty foolish for not recognizing the difference between politics and Frat brothers. But that is ok, because at least you are in a pretty large company here on Bob.

If that statement makes us lapdogs, what does it make everyone who is so attached to NPO this war? Is GOD your lapdog for fighting for you? Are you NATO's? Is NATO NPO's? Is NPO NSO's? I prefer to use the word "allies" to describe two alliances that choose to fight alongside each other and enjoy mutual benefits, as I'm sure you do as well.

And so what does that make you? To my mind, it makes you pretty foolish for not recognizing the difference between politics and Frat brothers. But that is ok, because at least you are in a pretty large company here on Bob.

Forgive me if the original post I quoted sounded less like a give-and-take relationship and more like groveling.

Forgive me if the original post I quoted sounded less like a give-and-take relationship and more like groveling.

No, it was a pretty clear statement that those named alliances made a calculated decision to stick with Umbrella with a view towards the future. And I say that from the perspective of having zero love for Umbrella, and not much more for VE, GOONs et al.

You want to spin things to suit your agenda, and that is fine. But try harder next time.

No, it was a pretty clear statement that those named alliances made a calculated decision to stick with Umbrella with a view towards the future. And I say that from the perspective of having zero love for Umbrella, and not much more for VE, GOONs et al.

You want to spin things to suit your agenda, and that is fine. But try harder next time.

I have literally no agenda here. Everyone knows nothing productive happens on the OWF, as evidenced by the following poster.

Warriorsoul is correct we are all TOP Umbrella puppets.

No, you're just an idiot.

Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first from Steve Buscemi, renowned bastion of truth and objectivity.

With that, I appear to have exhausted my sarcasm reserves.

If NPO's got a gig coming up, who are we to refuse to spot a bro?  Creatine just doesn't cut it nowadays.  It's all about the marginal gains.

One more set, NPO, okay, bro?  You're lookin' as ripped as one of Hulk Hogan's shirts.