A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

You've missed the point entirely. Yes, you guy are declaring but those wars don't do as much damage per war as the other nuclear wars do.  

I'm not missing any point at all.  If you want to make an argument that NPO might have taken a few less nukes early on (and it would literally be a few, since a lot of our people came in as staggers to already existing fights with nukes being popped) you could perhaps make that case, but on the larger scale of things, NPO gained no significant advantage as you are implying.  Indeed, Valhalla's war effort has been better than many in this sector of the fight, as the numbers show. 

Chase your butterflies elsewhere.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mighty Emperor of the New Pacific Order is wearing no clothes, no clothes at all, all his cronies clamber to tell him how wonderful he looks today, but still he is naked.  This thread contains no ''clarification of policy'' just another naked drive by displaying his rather unimpressive assets. 

The New Pacific Order is clearly winning the war, and should not under any circumstances surrender whilst they remain in a winning position.  Resolve is strong within their circle of allies, morale is unprecedented, and onwards they march to certain victory united under the banner of Farrin.  Talk of surrender should be pushed aside and all should gaze upon the beautiful new clothes of the Emperor who leads his charges to glory.

Everyone is having so much fun I will be surprised if there is ever a resolution, for why would you end a war you are clearly winning, why would you end a war in which everyone is celebrating their freedoms to remain in peace mode and apparently enjoying it and why would you ever under any circumstances consider seeking surrender terms when you are wearing such a pretty suit.

I look forward to seeing the terms the New Pacific Order is prepared to offer the New Polar Order when we inevitably surrender, I just hope Farrin finds some even newer clothes by then.

The mighty Emperor of the New Pacific Order is wearing no clothes, no clothes at all, all his cronies clamber to tell him how wonderful he looks today, but still he is naked.  This thread contains no ''clarification of policy'' just another naked drive by displaying his rather unimpressive assets. 

The New Pacific Order is clearly winning the war, and should not under any circumstances surrender whilst they remain in a winning position.  Resolve is strong within their circle of allies, morale is unprecedented, and onwards they march to certain victory united under the banner of Farrin.  Talk of surrender should be pushed aside and all should gaze upon the beautiful new clothes of the Emperor who leads his charges to glory.

Everyone is having so much fun I will be surprised if there is ever a resolution, for why would you end a war you are clearly winning, why would you end a war in which everyone is celebrating their freedoms to remain in peace mode and apparently enjoying it and why would you ever under any circumstances consider seeking surrender terms when you are wearing such a pretty suit.

I look forward to seeing the terms the New Pacific Order is prepared to offer the New Polar Order when we inevitably surrender, I just hope Farrin finds some even newer clothes by then.

/Thread

Pacifican sycophancy is rampant even amongst their foederati allies.

Honestly Grub, when are you going to just give it a rest- no one cares about your constant nonsense and noise attempting to spin things into this or that.

Honestly NPO, when are you going to just give it a rest- no one cares about your constant nonsense and noise attempting to spin things into this or that. Edited by iamthey

Things were just getting interestingly, if mildly, homerotic with all the bashing of each other's members, and then Grub shows up with that anaphrodisiac of a statement and it's all going flaccid again. Someone should pep things up, quickly.

Things were just getting interestingly, if mildly, homerotic with all the bashing of each other's members, and then Grub shows up with that anaphrodisiac of a statement and it's all going flaccid again. Someone should pep things up, quickly.

Is it too late to go ahead and accuse TOP of wanting perma-war?

Yeah, that'll get 'em riled up.

The horror, the horror.

Grow up.

This seems to be a fairly well reasoned critique of what they feel is an unfair demand for cessation of hostilities.  Personally, I think making it a public statement is a good strategy because it negates the chance that you all will accuse him of whining behind the scenes.

If you all want reparations, decommissions, and the like, just ask for them.  Wasting 3-4 months of everyone's time by demanding they stay in peace mode is stupid.  You won the war, congrats.  Now win the peace.

Edited by Monroe

(555) 555-5555

For all your needs Pingu :P

I'm very discreet. 

You would have thought that a thread made by an alliance leader such as an alliance announcement would have stirred only the most senior of players unto a frenzy of botched commentaries, but It appears to have been my mistake. This thread has been the main headliner for the remainder of the whole Sunday evening; devolving into some bungle of a topic where everyone seemingly has something disparaging to note before retreating back to their own little corners. It's shocking how much attention has been given to something with questionably trivial value. Would anyone care to explain to me what the dilemma here comprises itself of? I genuinely cannot comprehend why the impression of importance is placated in the aforementioned thread, and it is morosely bothersome. It has re-surfaced the majority of today and become a colossal composite of contentious  conversations in poorly sustained fashion. It feels like I'm watching a bloody mirage whisk around the forum without end. A horribly stupid circus is what this thread has become now. 

Edited by Malkavian

The New Pacific Order, among several others, tried to levy terms on Umbrella that would prevent any of them from sending or receiving foreign aid for up to 6 months or more in the last conflict. I know without even breaking out the calculator that those numbers would dwarf that of whatever aid loss the New Pacific Order would lose by having only 33 of their nations unable to send or receive foreign aid for a set period of time. Thanks to a number of voices in NPO's coalition last war, and the resolve of Umbrella and its allies, these terms never saw the light of day except to be discussed among the rest of us instead of being implemented. These terms caused a significant amount of divisions among the New Pacific Order's coalition last time around and led the split which made this war possible. Whether certain alliances were officially for or against those terms at the time, many have found themselves on the opposing side of the New Pacific Order this time and once again we see a dramatically scaled down version of the terms against Umbrella the New Pacific Order so vigorously fought for last time in play. The New Pacific Order claims that these nations are absolutely vital to rebuilding their war-torn alliance because they are still reliant on the concept of Bank Nations - a tactic that was obsolete as early as 2008 - to finance their bankroll for economic growth. 

What makes these revised terms different, however, is that an entire alliance isn't being prohibited from sending aid for up to six months after the war. A key difference that defines the reality of the situation the New Pacific Order finds itself in now versus the one the New Pacific Order was fighting for before. These terms are exceptionally lighter terms than the last administration fought for and lost. These same terms were also designed to cripple the post-war growth of an enemy, but fueled by an irrational grudge the former head of that administration held and used his position and influence to act upon. The scale of these terms is noticeably different. The manner in which they're being negotiated in, as well. The Competence Coalition did not come to the Open World Forum to plead for mercy, and it certainly did not attempt to misconstrue the facts of the situation. Instead we see the New Pacific Order doing both of these things, in ill-conceived attempt to improve their hand at the bargaining table by hoping to gain public sympathy which would pressure the governments of the opposition to balk. What the New Pacific Order seems to have forgotten is that negotiations are better served by working behind the scenes, working with the parties they hold differences with and coming to a consensus, and eventually a compromise, together. They gain nothing by standing before the rest of us and crying foul, pointing fingers and using false analogies to the Karma War when in the last conflict they fought for terms that were objectively worse and essentially the same kind of terms that enabled the Karma War to happen in the first place - draconian terms that united the world against a selfish, megalomania fueled oppressor.

The New Pacific Order would be better served by abandoning these ridiculous analogies to a war from years ago, that was in every way earned by the then head of state, TrotskysRevenge, the administration and the alliance that enabled him and his predecessors to do so. It is the New Pacific Order's actions in the run up to and during the previous conflict that have once again earned their seat at this table. There is no sympathy to be found for them and there shouldn't be any given. The negotiations will produce terms far more agreeable than whatever current offers are on the table but nobody earns a better deal by publicly decrying and smearing the process while it is still in session. That is not the behavior one expects from an alliance that proclaims to be at the forefront of political and military "innovation".

Edited by Emperor Marx

Honestly Grub, when are you going to just give it a rest- no one cares about your constant nonsense and noise attempting to spin things into this or that.

Honestly, I will rest as I feel the need.  I am, despite my age, feeling quite comfortable with my current one post a week (at best) average.  I thank you for your concern, but I feel like you are over-reaching with your concerns.

Heh, one thing you could always respect MK for... like them or hate them... is they called a spade a spade.

Yeah, like that time they started that global war for the sole reason of protecting that poor little guy named Dave. I can't believe people had the nerve to accuse them of having political motivations behind that.

RnR and NSO seem to be the only real "losing" alliances on this "side" of the war, statistically. Nearly all of the top damage and military prowess is from the so-called "losing" side. I doubt NG will leave the war, and NoR will stay as long as NG is in. 

I do find it odd that this war, started by a so-called "pre-emptive strike" against NSO, has continued despite the neutralization of NSO. The NPO side of the war only remains in the war because the Polar side refuses to exit after their objective has been achieved. There will be no victory here, only white peace. The only decision the Polar coalition has to make is how many of their pixels they want lain to waste before they finally admit they can achieve no real victory here.

You are forgetting NATO, TIO, TLR, ODN, and GATO all of whom have taken more damage than they have inflicted mate. TIO by 1.1 million NS difference. TLR by almost 500k NS difference. I mean, TIO is only slightly behind NSO in overall difference mate. But yes, keep thinking that the military prowess is from the "losing side". Considering you have 5 of your 12 alliances actually inflicting more damage than they are losing. If what you stated was even remotely close to true, the damage differential in the overall coalition would look reversed to what it actually is.

I love how all the "stop your whining posts" come from Mi6. The alliance that started the war with all that damage and then cried to their allies that no one else was pulling their weight. Not only do they acquiesce that the OP is correct but they are also poetic justice.

What the fuck you on about?

Also, thanks to this post, I kind of hope the Polar coalition will just say fuck you to NPO and bring back the original terms, but this time (to prevent more whining from NSO's side) include every alliance on NSO's side in the terms. This would have been one thing like a month ago but negotiations have taken place and apparently instead of continuing to try and negotiate, we get this instead. 

So ya know what, if NPO wants to push this back to the original terms, then again, fuck them and push this shit back to the original terms but include everyone on the losing side. If they don't like it oh well. I say only increase the terms every time they don't surrender to the terms currently in place (beginning with the original terms).