Explosions

This round just went crazy. Its free for all, no holds barred. Everyone is declaring on everyone. Why don't we just get rid of the alliance concept?  ;)

No room to complain anymore, these things are getting so frequent that its acceptable now.

Now all we got to do is wait for the next round  :popcorn:

This round just went crazy. Its free for all, no holds barred. Everyone is declaring on everyone. Why don't we just get rid of the alliance concept?  ;)

No room to complain anymore, these things are getting so frequent that its acceptable now.

Now all we got to do is wait for the next round  :popcorn:

End of round chaos.  It's not uncommon for alliances to declare on other AA's willy-nilly in the last week of a TE round; some will simply declare chaos and let you fight whomever you please - you'll even see internecine wars then.  People complain about it every single round - hell, every single war you'll see at least a half-dozen drama queens sitting in here flagellating in the DoW's because their precious pixels are burning; seemingly forgetting this is a game about burning pixels and there's no peace mode.  Why?  Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.  Some men just want to watch the world burn.

And these men play TE.

Taken from the world demographics page, 126 nations couldn't take the heat and opted to get out of the kitchen.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

True and you're normally one of the nations with most casualties. You had none coming into this war and we both know, no one in SKARO, Catharsis, Demon of Death, and Guggenheimer are going to do much damage to you and NDO :p

Yeah with this short round wasn't sure how to play it so just started building and when we finally decided to goto war ( week or so ago) it didn't play out to well so just continued to build even now with this declaration I wasn't able to get into a war with anyone we declared on so I hit a couple of nations in the top 10 ( they went really prepared so I peaked out I want the end of round fun for all)
So now I'm sitting up top waiting for what's gonna come next
Should be an interesting next couple of days I look forward to it ;)

RoadRash

B-)

Well... The concept learnt by NDO from Hellas, some 5 Tournaments ago,or so, of Friends declaring on friends, is one that I

am not used to , yet...  SKARO has avoided hitting its friends for years,under all circumstances, and grew confident those friends

would feel  the same ...  And it worked great...!    Until now...  at least  with RE and NDO ...  So, NICK,friend, Couldn't you ,and

Stelios, just ask me about a few defensive slots you were in need of for your practice and enjoyment ,before the Tournament was

gone...?   I would have  said "Of course,friend", "just come in and get some Casualties,by the House"  ...!?!?  Can you clarify

:frantic: NDO actions against your friendly DALEKS,this Time?     :(