Explosions

There is no flag running in the NDO I welcome all to fill my defensive slots..
Anyone who knows our top 3 nations knows we do t leave anything to the end as for targets there are few for me so please hit at will :)

There is no flag running in the NDO I welcome all to fill my defensive slots..
Anyone who knows our top 3 nations knows we do t leave anything to the end as for targets there are few for me so please hit at will :)

True and you're normally one of the nations with most casualties. You had none coming into this war and we both know, no one in SKARO, Catharsis, Demon of Death, and Guggenheimer are going to do much damage to you and NDO :p

True and you're normally one of the nations with most casualties. You had none coming into this war and we both know, no one in SKARO, Catharsis, Demon of Death, and Guggenheimer are going to do much damage to you and NDO :p

surprised noone has accused NDO of working with OP and co.

I am more surprised with the arbitrary alliances they picked. Frankly i had my hopes high, especially as they had said that it would be epic  <_< (on some other thread)

Guggenheimer isn't even an alliance..  :wacko:

If you take a look at the RE thread, you'll be able to see the less obvious part of the "epic".  Hellas seems to get it too, looking at the war screens.  We have plenty of defensive slots left, you're welcome to grab a few up, or you could just complain more.  Up to you.

I got no more offensive slots so I guess I'll just have to complain more.

Why didn't yous just declare on everyone since everyone else is at war?

Actually, looking at your nation, even if you did have a slot free and weren't in anarchy you still wouldn't even be in the NS range of our least powerful member.  And weren't you the one in the other thread talking about how NS doesn't matter?  Funny how the people who say that are always the ones who don't have any.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Actually, looking at your nation, even if you did have a slot free and weren't in anarchy you still wouldn't even be in the NS range of our least powerful member.  And weren't you the one in the other thread talking about how NS doesn't matter?  Funny how the people who say that are always the ones who don't have any.

I have some money to build back up but the nuclear anarchy would be a problem and in what thread am I talking about NS not mattering?

I have some money to build back up but the nuclear anarchy would be a problem and in what thread am I talking about NS not mattering?

I retract that last part, that was King James.  The first part still stands though, and I'd be amazed if we had any defensive slots left by the time you rebuilt anything.

I retract that last part, that was King James.  The first part still stands though, and I'd be amazed if we had any defensive slots left by the time you rebuilt anything.

My hands are full anyway. You'll have to wait til next round, I'll save yous some slots.