A UPN Announcement

Hansarius

A United Purple Nations Birthday Announcement

640px-UPN.svg.png

My dear, Polars, Menotahns, GDAians, USNers, Siberian Tigers, MCXA'ians, NADCians, Christians, Templars, TOPS and CRAPS.
And all the rest of Planet Bob too.
Today is our one hun.... no wait, seventh birthday

Alas, 7 years it too short a time to play such an awesome game with such excellent and admirable players.
We don't know half of you as well as we should like, and we like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

that said, I hope you all have enjoyed our 7 year tenure on bob as much as we have.
And if you haven't, well, %¤#" you too!

Bilboring_zps443afd67.jpg

Edited by Hansarius

Jan 2007, a month in which in a different world Steve Jobs announced the release of the 1st Generation IPhone, Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU and I recoiled in horror about how bad Epic Movie was :P

In this, far more sane world, however, UPN was born and it was a complete and utter pleasure from day 1. Seven years of really happy memories being part of a community that is frankly the sole reason that I still keep going after such a long time.

Jan 2007, a month in which in a different world Steve Jobs announced the release of the 1st Generation IPhone, Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU and I recoiled in horror about how bad Epic Movie was :P

In this, far more sane world, however, UPN was born and it was a complete and utter pleasure from day 1. Seven years of really happy memories being part of a community that is frankly the sole reason that I still keep going after such a long time.

Congrats friend. I'm glad to see you guys are still in full force.