I had Winning odds. Yet I was defeated.

St Mungo

With all these game updates is it possible game is out of whack.

I had 77% Winning odds in this Ground battle. Yet I was defeated.

To: General D    From: St Mungo    Date: 1/20/2014 1:02:06 AM
Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by St Mungo. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words ''Authorised War''.
You lost 21 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 74 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $822,007.56 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.
In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

In this Ground battle I had 88% winning odds. Again I was defeated.

To: King  ding From: St Mungo Date: 1/21/2014 12:39:19 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by St Mungo. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words '''Authorised War'''.
You lost 2 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 3 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $995,136.82 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by St Mungo