alliance for a casual player?

agnosto

I'm interested in slowly growing my nation. I had thought to just be passive and avoid conflict; however, apparently, this game favors bloodshed. I've been repeatedly attacked by 1 nation and then when I defended myself to the point that nation was losing, I get a threat to accept a peace treaty or they would sick their alliance on me. At this point I'm thinking to either delete my account and forget about this game or find some alliance that would allow someone to join that's not really interested in the whole roleplaying thing.

What I'm asking for:

protection

to be left alone

I don't want tech, a starter package or anything else.

What I'll give:

levy, money, etc whatever; as long as it's within the means of my small nation to give.

I want to see the natual growth of a nation not a "here's 2 million dump it all in infrastructure" kind of growth.

Suggestions?

I'm interested in slowly growing my nation. I had thought to just be passive and avoid conflict; however, apparently, this game favors bloodshed. I've been repeatedly attacked by 1 nation and then when I defended myself to the point that nation was losing, I get a threat to accept a peace treaty or they would sick their alliance on me.

Sounds like tech raiders to me. Bunch of cowards.

The Templar Knights are a brotherhood and not only that a family. We offer protection and aid program in which will help you proceed in building your nation and we're also a medium sized alliance with about 100 members. Im not posting this as a recruitment message but as a welcome message into our alliance if you wish to accept it. I have seen that you rather not have a starter package however we don't give start packages we give welcome packages. We offer all our new members 3mil aid bonuses once they sign up but again brother if you wish to join TTK we will welcome you.

Link in my Sig.

Thank you all for your offers. I've decided not to play this game anymore; my nation was attacked last night and devastated by a much stronger nation. I think it's very odd how you can be attacked without some formal declaration or the real-life process of bullying and demands. Anywho, I've decided to delete my account. Best wishes to you all.