The Roman Empire & International Commonwealth of Nations invade COMECON

Gorbachov

Thank you for the statement. They are attacking people we've got aid sent to for multiple tech deals. IRON, WTF, TDO and several others are currently getting their tech destroyed as a result of this too. Hopefully the attackers either come up with something reasonable for the cause or stop destroying tech that has been paid for by other alliances by peacing out.

Welcome, and yes, one can hope.

Don't !@#$%^&* a !@#$%^&*ter.

Your own alliance's history speaks for itself enough that there is no need to discuss it, it is a pretty well known fact.  I look forward to your attempts going forward to live up to those words, however.  Hopefully they are successful, but you can't rewrite history.

I don't really care what you look forward to.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have discovered this MultiQuote answer, amazing, well here are my comments:

As far as I know Kaskus strictly deals with itself and as a back up it's big brother if that's what you were getting at.. (Semi in context: I'm not a member of Kaskus any longer with the war ending so you would need to contact an official member.)

No problem though, it's a shame I went into economic mode a few days ago and decommed my nukes.

Thank you, we have a good feedback for tech buyers, the reconstruction time has started

Don't !@#$%^&* a !@#$%^&*ter.

Your own alliance's history speaks for itself enough that there is no need to discuss it, it is a pretty well known fact.  I look forward to your attempts going forward to live up to those words, however.  Hopefully they are successful, but you can't rewrite history.

If it is successfull, then history is not rewritted but it is in the right path

someone tldr this D:

rawr

but entertaining

Micro drama, with comments from the peanut gallery.

yea but worth don`t you think?

Welcome, and yes, one can hope.

I don't really care what you look forward to.

If you look at, everyone was looking at same goal, succeess

or being factually correct either.

Diplomatic measures, politically correct

Garh! I thought this !@#$ was over when UA, TRE and COMECON (along with GJO and obscure micros) faded out, but no. Rather then post something intelligent for once, they continue to scissor each other in the hope that one of them may become superior to which I say "HA".

As for TRE, Sparta just cut 'em off. They're more trouble than worth. 

Yes the four alliances are very close at score, before attacks we were at lead, now we are at scond of the batch, but with good administration and trades, this number will change

Just look the link, thank you for the information.

In addition, some Republics are accepting the peace offer, others are just on the way, the last ones will expire on 25, I will inform when all fronts are at peace.  Again thank you for all assistance and goodwill.

Thank you for the statement. They are attacking people we've got aid sent to for multiple tech deals. IRON, WTF, TDO and several others are currently getting their tech destroyed as a result of this too. Hopefully the attackers either come up with something reasonable for the cause or stop destroying tech that has been paid for by other alliances by peacing out.

Oh no! Not the neutral's/shitty alliance's tech! emo-sob.gif

I have found the original message sent before attacks:

To: gorbachov    From:  Ulthranas  Date: 1/12/2014 6:42:11 AM

Subject: Infiltration

Your alliance is the prime suspect in an act of war against a multitude of powerful alliances including my own. Should you be found guilty all member nations will be destroyed. If you know anything of the plot to destroy The Roman Empire, the Ultra Alliance, and ICoN then you will be excused from punishment if you disclose to me the nature of the attack, specifically including who orchestrated it and why. Also if war is made on your alliance any nation who joins The Roman Empire will be held unaccountable for the act of treason and will not be attacked. You may receive notice before the attack, should there be one.

My ruler name is Ulthran not Ulthranas. In addition I did not title this message Infiltration. Did you copy and paste this because it doesn't look very real?

Also, just for everyone's edification, peace has been made between our two alliances and the war only lasted for a few days. You really didn't lose much COMECON; it only seems that way because most of your nations are new to wars and their damages.

Also, just for everyone's edification, peace has been made between our two alliances and the war only lasted for a few days. You really didn't lose much COMECON; it only seems that way because most of your nations are new to wars and their damages.

Our alliance, at peak time was in position 108 with more than 47 members and with at least 35 active members, now we are at position 127 with only 23 members and 13 active (and each day a nation deserted or became inactive).  For an alliance that lost 19 positions in the list it is a lot.

Let me add some valuable info:

Republics that flee, create a new alliance, abandon the game, 52% and 65% of active members.  This include Nations that get REFUGEE STATUS like Largo Isla (Alliance Affiliation: International Commonwealth of Nations, Alliance title: COMECON Refugee).

You also can see this data:

17 wars fought by COMECON in a lapse time of 15 days before combined attacks of TRE and COIN (wars 1.13 a day)

34 wars declared for the "INFILTRATION" in 5 days (6.8 wars a day)

And last but not least:

Nation Name: Jonsongrad Ruler: Woofyo120, right now the status is the following: Strenght 0.00 Infras 0.00 Tech 0.00 (do not have date before war).

But it is true, peace have been declared, it is time for reconstruction.

You started the war over a dropped treaty or Comecon somehow tricked you into disbanding?

Thank you Vol Navy, in fact all three Alliances suffer big loos because of the Invasion, but COMECON think it was valuable, beacuse of learning purposes, somewhat to expensive

And what evidence do you have of this claim?

Thank you RevolutionaryRebel, that was the point, there was no evidence, in fact, that nation (Have asked the name) did not or ceased. 

But this lines are mostly because all wars are expired or have been declared peace. 

Again, thank you for all assistance of Republics, Nations and Alliances that trade, aid, and assist COMECON, and also this Forum, with valuable comments, information and advise, because this war was not designed to last only 5 days.

Time for reconstruction and trade.

Yeah that is true and we have learned our lesson from that. However I'm quite certain I told you the name of the nation many times before the war began. Just so that you can never ask again it was The Grand Shibe. He is deleted now though.