The Roman Empire & International Commonwealth of Nations invade COMECON

Gorbachov

Nations or the WORLD (of Cyber Nations):

The republics of COMECON have been assaulted by members of TRE (Ulthranas) and ICON (CobaltWolf) joint force.

Apparently, these attacks have been conducted by a misunderstanding of an act perpetuated against The Roman Empire and International Commonwealth of Nations, however, the nation that infiltrates does not beling and is not an actual member of COMECON.

ICON, TRE and our Alliance exchanged messages before the attacks, however, both declared the inminent war.

By these means, our alliance is looking for help and prevent to continue losing resources and began a reconstruction of our nations.

Soviet Union 2 (my nation) have declared war and successfully achieve victory, but always looking for peace, that is the case in the following battles:

Soviet Union 2 Strenght Loss 10.96%, Stevetopia Strenght Loss 89.04% Peace proposed, no answer yet by Stevetopia

Soviet Union 2 Strenght Loss 0.00%, Coron Strenght Loss 100.00% Peace poposed, peace accepted

Soviet Union 2 Strenght Loss 18.99%, Cameria Strenght Loss 81.01% Peace proposed, no answer yet Cameria

Not the case of many Members of COMECON that are fighting with courage and determination.

Can`t declare more wars because of strenght range.

The peak level Position in Alliance Display was 108 and 37 active members before war, now we are at 121 with 28 members.

For an honourable armistice between us, looking forward,

Gorbachov

General Secreatary COMECON

First President of Soviet Union 2

Please, if you have time, here are some links containing the history of COMECON.

Started by Gorbachov, Aug 02 2013 07:13 AM "Council for Mutual Economic Assistance"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117809-council-for-mutual-economic-assistance/

Gorbachov, Sent 02 August 2013 - 07:22 PM "Council for Mutual Economic Assistance"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155872

Gorbachov, Sent 02 August 2013 - 07:24 PM "Council for Mutual Economic Assistance"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155873

Gorbachov, Sent 02 August 2013 - 07:24 PM "Council for Mutual Economic Assistance"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=155874

Started by CobaltWolf, Aug 31 2013 10:46 PM "The Council for Mutual Economic Assistance"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118296-the-council-for-mutual-economic-assistance/

Started by CobaltWolf, Nov 02 2013 06:55 PM "An announcement from the CIN"

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119088-an-announcement-from-the-cin/

R&R-COMECON War
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/R%26R-COMECON_War

Commonwealth of Independent Nations
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_Nations

Edited by Gorbachov

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found the original message sent before attacks:

To: gorbachov    From:  Ulthranas  Date: 1/12/2014 6:42:11 AM

Subject: Infiltration

Your alliance is the prime suspect in an act of war against a multitude of powerful alliances including my own. Should you be found guilty all member nations will be destroyed. If you know anything of the plot to destroy The Roman Empire, the Ultra Alliance, and ICoN then you will be excused from punishment if you disclose to me the nature of the attack, specifically including who orchestrated it and why. Also if war is made on your alliance any nation who joins The Roman Empire will be held unaccountable for the act of treason and will not be attacked. You may receive notice before the attack, should there be one.

Edited by Gorbachov

1. Cobaltwolf leads ICoN, and Ulthran leads TRE. You mixed them up.

2. Your alliance score is 1.11, not 121.

3. Aren't you treatied with ICoN?

4. Do ICoN and TRE even have any relationship?

5. Where's GJO, I thought you had an MDP with them?

6. Was it really necessary to post all those links?

7. Why am I even spending all this time responding to such an idiot post?

8. You are a retard and your alliance will be raided into the ground.

Thank you for some polite comments, I am posting this because I want to end this unreason war, and thank if there is any chance to receive aid for reconstruction.

Mr Director, about your comments:

1. the Mix up is just fixed, thank you

2. I was refering to position, instead of score, also fixed

3. We have had some treaties with ICON, but now they are gone, not active by ICON unilateral will and desire

4. Do not know if ICON and TRE have a formal alliance, the problem is that both attacks us at same time with same infiltration issues

5. We also have a MDP woth GJO but maybe they are constructing instead of destructing

6. I you have time to read the post, it was usefull

7. Maybe you do not have anything to do that is why you take your time

8. And maybe not normal, but will fight until the end

To Monroe, I am talking of an infamous and deliberated attack to an alliance that was not tratening no one

To Mogar, I think we can bond our ties instead of disband, we will last some more time

Thank you Hamilmania, we will

Kaiser Hanssen, remember that a Nobel Prize was won instead of the wall

And at last, but not least, hornward, that is possible too, but was not our direct act

Edited by Gorbachov

Um, why would anyone send aid to your alliance for reconstruction without anything in return unless they have a treaty with you?  Do some tech deals, that's about all you can do, though that likely isn't very feasible while you are still at war.

Edited by HM Solomon I

That is true HM Solomon I but we have some nations that are giving assistance by selling and buying our tech, in peace time, maybe we can make some deals with your alliance too

Our alliance's resources are devoted to our war effort; we don't have any to spare, which is likely going to be the case for most major alliances for the foreseeable future.

Edited by HM Solomon I

Gorbachev is obviously in a state of complete delusion. If you look at the circumstances of the perpetuation of this war you will find a string of lies issued by Mr.Gorbachev and his government to cover for the damage that nations within his command have caused to our allies in both The Roman Empire and Ultra Alliance. The COMECON government has yet to give a clear response to questions asked either ICoN nations or TRE nations regarding this. During the lead up to this COMECON caused war the members of ICoN, TRE and UA met to discuss the best way to cope with this problem peacefully, Mr. Gorbachev has denied our offers so in turn we resorted to using forceful means to send the message that could not be sent using peaceful channels. During the current state Mr. Gorbachev has repeatedly attempted to undermine the ICoN government by using facts that he made up. Furthermore the damage inflicted on COMECON by the joint forces of ICoN, TRE and UA has removed over a month of building their "alliance" within the the past 3 days.

UA is providing logistical support through various channels. Furthermore if you want to discuss strength change during this conflict I shall go over the strength changes per alliance. COMECON 1/14 -65968 1/17 -47148. ICoN 1/14-131000 1/17-137610. Please Mr. Gorbachev explain to me on how you draw the conclusion that you and your alliance are winning?

Edited by CobaltWolf

This all seems to me like a gang bang,,,,, I would like to know why two alliances attack one and never declare war. I do hope the reasons are better than what I have seen here cause if they are not than maybe a few alliances should just raid the heck out of the two that attacked COMECON and say you ask for it. Myself I see no reason to keep this stupid war going and just talk it over. Seems to me a few people just don't like COMECON and want to keep R&R war going.Gorbachov maybe you should just change the name of your Alliance and see what happens from there being that seems to be what this is realy about

CobaltWolf, in war, there are no winners, only loosers and only survivors.  So one can lose a war and still win.

Let´s make deal, why don´t we end this war and make a bet: 

COMECON will move from position 121 to position 115 in a month, and International Commonwealth of Nations should move at least from position 125 to 120 in same time, that is 6 positions for me and 5 positions to you, then there we can see if we are more strategists than generals.

Of course, peace must be set to with TRE

Do you like bets?

Edited by Gorbachov

Thank you Dragon, I do not think is a name issue, when R&R and former COUNCIL FOR MUTUAL ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE finish the war, we, both alliances overcome our differences.  Right now we do not have any pending issues

Edited by Gorbachov

Yes you may have us beat on a purely score based measure, but that is the only measure you have us beat on. If you dig into the metrics you will realize that COMECON is doomed to fail. Let's do a quick comparison (all metrics will be denoted in the form COMECON:ICoN).

• Nation Strength 48130:137610
  • Average Strength 1719:9174
  • Score 1.11:0.97
  • Anarchy 8:0
  • Infrastructure 10368:23244
  • Tech 828:6161
  • Nukes 0:26

As demonstrated by these metrics the only area in which COMECON holds an advantage is in score which is artificially inflated by their larger member count. In every other respect ICoN alone beats COMECON by a factor of 2 or more

I can understand why you want to use the metric that you use, as we are a smaller (by sheer number) alliance with larger nations our score will remain artificially low. In addition if you want to discuss peace for your alliance send me a PM in game.

You know I have find something very intersting in our Forum COMECON ALLIANCE (http://comeconalliance.createaforum.com/index.php):

on: December 31, 2013, 07:12:14 am

From the Ultra Alliance,
We would like to have an embassy with your alliance so that we can both improve our foreign communications and affairs.
Thanks

Aidan Groover

on: January 05, 2014, 06:56:05 am

Aidan Groover
Triumvir of Financial Affairs
The Members of COMECON welcomes the Ultra Alliance members and with same interests of cooperation and assistance, we would like to improve communications, trade and aid.  We are already in your Forum.
In behalf of our alliances and strong ties,
Gorbachov
General Secretary of COMECON

And UA is providing logistical support through various channels?

Apparently the leadership of UA appreciates alliances which have a government which gives a straight answer to questions in an expedient fashion. Perhaps they value an alliance which the government has control of the nations in the alliance. Or finally they value an alliance which works with their interests rather than against them. Have you ever given any thought to that?