Dynamic Sig Stats

Samus

Use this tool to dynamically generate sigs that generate your nations stats

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/sig/

Just copy the url and your sig will be generated.

The default background is IRONs flag but you can append the following sanctioned alliances acronyms to the url to get their flag

iron, dt, fan, fark, glof, goons, gpa, loss, mha, pacifica, pc, polar, rnr, sparta, top, umbrella, valhalla, wtf, detailed, nso, ccc, shangri, kaskus, invicta, ng

Example with Cuba's nation and the pacifican background

cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/sig/323642-pacifica.png

323642-pacifica.png

Shoutout to Davian/Marneus for the sigs

The text looks abit fuzzy right now, but it shall be fixed very shortly.

Stats are updated once or twice daily.

If you are not a sanctioned alliance and would like your flag added, just drop a link to your flag here and i'll add it, 

MAKE SURE IMAGES ARE LARGER THAN 450px WIIDTH

EDIT: Also saving the image and reuploading it won't work. It needs to be the link coming from the tool as all the stats are pulled from there.

Added a more detailed version:

254470-detailed.png

Need to append -detailed for this one

Edited by Samus

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the flag need to be in sig form already? I'm assuming so.

Oh and thanks, this rocks

Not necessarily as I can just edit it in and replace the background, but if you prefer your own style, sure, just make sure to leave enough space for the various stats

I'm curious, how far back to the stats go?  It has me as sending 253 million and zero tech, which is not accurate all time, but certainly could be accurate in the short-term.

Around from March-April 2012

It isn't going to be 100% accurate for all Edited by Samus

Nifty. if you could add damage done/damage taken and casualties, that'd rule.

I can do damage done/received, but not casualties as that isn't included in the nations.zip, get admin to add it and i'd be more than happy to include it!

I can do damage done/received, but not casualties as that isn't included in the nations.zip, get admin to add it and i'd be more than happy to include it!

That is awesome.  Already it was pretty great.

Is Incoming tech and money something you can add also in theory?  And would this be something where you could customize what to show? (i.e. link 1 with your nation is just damage stats, link 2 just incoming, link 3 dam and incoming...)

This is definitely fun!

That is awesome.  Already it was pretty great.

Is Incoming tech and money something you can add also in theory?  And would this be something where you could customize what to show? (i.e. link 1 with your nation is just damage stats, link 2 just incoming, link 3 dam and incoming...)

This is definitely fun!

Definitely can.

I'll keep this thread updated as i'm being shot ideas left right and center :P

I tried to create one with my nation and pacifica. However I couldn't get it to change to NPO, the flag stayed IRON. Would it be possible to simplify it a little? IE "Box for nation link, Box for Alliance link" ?

I think i'll eventually just make a dropdown with the available flags to choose from

Is there any way to get some generic flag/backgrounds in there, for those who aren't in a sanctioned alliance?

Also, I have aid stats going back to May 2011 if you need them.

Yeah i'm going to add a basic 'Cybernations' style one as the default.

Also getting those stats will be awesome, how can you send?