• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we appreciate the fact that the nature of Mogar's nation will make him superior to anything we have in his range, I feel I just have to state the (imo) obvious.

Any damage Mogar does to our small nations can be restored no problem especially when this war ends. It only takes one round of aid to a nation to have them grow out of his range and well, we have no problem having him as a 'trial by fire' for our newer members. 

You can steal candy from babies and brag about it all you want, in the end all it takes is a nice nanny with new candy for the baby to be happy again. 

So yeah, hope for you the rest of the alliances at war with us include you in the eventual peace agreement, else we have no interest nor need to negotiate anything with you or any other rogue. 

If i had any genuine malice towards you guys, you'd know about it, I simply felt I should offer you terms since I was being offered them, and I'm not the one losing the war.

It isn't about causing genuine harm, which has been shown by my willingness to agree to not attack nations who inform me of activity gaps, as well as search for aid for those without war chests, if I was trying to cause genuine harm I would have regularly bought up like I currently am and picked targets I can cause the most damage to.

Worst case scenario, even if I'm abandoned on the battlefield I have no issues running a "This Week in R&R" until I achieve peace.

I think what most people don't take into account is that Mogar is having considerable success as R&R is busy fighting 6 legitimate alliances.

What happens after all that comes to a resolution?

If Mogar is abandoned on the battlefield, hopefully he will be allowed to apply to MI6. If he does attempt to do so, I will personally vouch for him. Why? I like drama and the drama that it would bring would be truly satisfying. 

I've been bathing in fire for years, a few more flames won't matter.

you smell like burning :3

Though we appreciate the fact that the nature of Mogar's nation will make him superior to anything we have in his range, I feel I just have to state the (imo) obvious.

:awesome:

rawr

If i had any genuine malice towards you guys, you'd know about it, I simply felt I should offer you terms since I was being offered them, and I'm not the one losing the war.

It isn't about causing genuine harm, which has been shown by my willingness to agree to not attack nations who inform me of activity gaps, as well as search for aid for those without war chests, if I was trying to cause genuine harm I would have regularly bought up like I currently am and picked targets I can cause the most damage to.

Worst case scenario, even if I'm abandoned on the battlefield I have no issues running a "This Week in R&R" until I achieve peace.

"This week in R&R: Spam, spam, and more spam! Come back next week to see if any more exciting things happen!"

"This week in R&R: Spam, spam, and more spam! Come back next week to see if any more exciting things happen!"

You forgot about making horse references about Simms, there's alot of that and it deserves it's own category separate from Spam :|

All I am gathering from this, is if anything I should do a This Week in R&R anyway, and won't even need to find a spy to do it :v:

Edited by Mogar