Surrender Terms for R&R

Mogar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rogues is Rogues, Kill.  This is a  rogue that has an annoying proclivity for posting gifs of an ugly girl...

rogue implies I am attacking people for no reason, when in reality I am supporting the coalition you are part of, it also implies I am not acknowledged as an alliance, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Rogues is Rogues, Kill.  This is a  rogue that has an annoying proclivity for posting gifs of an ugly girl...

3far is right. She cute A.F :|

rogue implies I am attacking people for no reason, when in reality I am supporting the coalition you are part of, it also implies I am not acknowledged as an alliance, which couldn't be further from the truth.

You are in every way a rogue, a rogue on our side but still.

3far is right. She cute A.F :|

You are in every way a rogue, a rogue on our side but still.

again, rogue implies I'm intentionally harming alliances out of a grudge, when in reality I simply live in a paperless world.

RAGE is a legitimate alliance.

Mogar MDAP me. :wub:

I've done more on my one man AA than most people's entire alliance's have, that's how sad of a state our world is in.

Let me quaify that:

While Mogar has offered peace terms, Mogar has NEVER surrendered.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I don't surrender, even in Karma I only agreed to white peace with the ~ Coalition even though IRAN surrendered.

xD

much defense

such white knight

rawr

come on now rawr, you have to admit there's no way in hell I'd be surrendering to R&R, even without a global war it would be near impossible to deal with a nation like mine in the range i'm at, if anything the lack of war would mean those nations who actually could stand a chance against me would be out of range.

RnR will surrender to RAGE before this war is over anyway :awesome:

It'll amuse me just how many alliances who called me a rogue this war will be surrendering to me.

My official stance is a refusal to acknowledge RAGE as an alliance.

See how that works?  Now you aren't an alliance, in this paperless world you talk about.

1 man, attacking an AA = Rogue.  That has always been the accepted condition regarding rogues.  Don't try to e-lawyer your way into anything other than what this is for you.  A convenience to take a whack at the big boys.  Grudge or no grudge, you are a rogue.  

In my world, I guess that makes you pretty much free game to anybody on the planet.

Henceforth shall it be known that Mogar is a rogue.

Well, anyone can go after mogar, but the question is can you cut off Mogar's funding. Because while RAGE got money coming in its a wrecking ball.

I think what most people don't take into account is that Mogar is having considerable success as R&R is busy fighting 6 legitimate alliances.

What happens after all that comes to a resolution?

I think what most people don't take into account is that Mogar is having considerable success as R&R is busy fighting 6 legitimate alliances.

Well, alot would ride upon the nature of the surrender negotiations and whether Mogar is invited to participate. Im not privy to that these days.

My official stance is a refusal to acknowledge RAGE as an alliance.

See how that works?  Now you aren't an alliance, in this paperless world you talk about.

1 man, attacking an AA = Rogue.  That has always been the accepted condition regarding rogues.  Don't try to e-lawyer your way into anything other than what this is for you.  A convenience to take a whack at the big boys.  Grudge or no grudge, you are a rogue.  

In my world, I guess that makes you pretty much free game to anybody on the planet.

Henceforth shall it be known that Mogar is a rogue.

Feel free to put your pixels where your mouth is, I welcome all comers to try to take my title of Lord of the Low tier, unless of course you're just making a big deal of it for the sake of argument.

Well, anyone can go after mogar, but the question is can you cut off Mogar's funding. Because while RAGE got money coming in its a wrecking ball.

I would need to be sanctioned on all spheres in order to actually stop my aid ability, I learned under Vox on how easily a well placed PM can assist you.

Are you saying that before GOONs came in on you to assist in the low tier I wasn't still wiping the floor? feel free to keep me 1v6'd you learned that strategy didnt work.

Well, alot would ride upon the nature of the surrender negotiations and whether Mogar is invited to participate. Im not privy to that these days.

I don't think I'd be in the channel, but my interests will be represented.