Alliance Invite Button

Candor

So, I was just thinking about recruiting and how awful it can be to have your inbox flooded with all kinds of messages with invites from different alliances. There should be an invite button. What I would suggest is a button that you hit that sends out a message similar to those in SE for Foreign Aid, or the Trade Agreement messages. It could say something like (I'll use my alliance as an example):

"You have been invited to the alliance Della Luna. Go to your Alliance Invite page to accept or decline."

Then, there could be an invite page where you could have a yes or no answer button, to save a little time. Or, if you want more info about your alliance, PM the ruler back for more info. What does everyone think?

So you want to spam notices people can simply send by clicking on a button rather than having to go through the effort of parsing nations and copy-pasting the message every time? If anything this will increase the amount of spam people get by lowering the barrier for mass recruitment and making it higher for actually joining an alliance.