GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they've accepted the fact? The fact that they may not be able to run one better (I have faith it would fare at least a bit better) doesn't negate his statement.

Actually, it does. They say you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. If you can't do a better job and have never even tried, you have no idea what it's like.

Hell, I haven't been in a leadership role of a coalition since AEGIS. I wouldn't be able to run one. Hence why I have yet to criticize an overall coalition strategy or organization.

Actually, it does. They say you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. If you can't do a better job and have never even tried, you have no idea what it's like.

Hell, I haven't been in a leadership role of a coalition since AEGIS. I wouldn't be able to run one. Hence why I have yet to criticize an overall coalition strategy or organization.

You're also a member of one of the key alliances in said coalition. I would hope you're not gonna openly criticize it. :P

I was in some of those AEGIS meetings, it's debatable that you could run one then.

I was in some of those AEGIS meetings, it's debatable that you could run one then.

Good point! Thought to be fair AEGIS was doomed from the start. At least my front was the only AEGIS front to win. (R&R should remember this, we nearly had an Initiative alliance surrendering)

What a mess that was.

You're also a member of one of the key alliances in said coalition. I would hope you're not gonna openly criticize it. :P

Hey, nothing is perfect. Take this mess for example - I, along with majority of the XX/SF grouping, hate that we are fighting R&R and co. We all know you would have had our back had NSO and NG gotten the upper hand. However, that's the way it was dealt, and we just have to deal with it. Like I've said before, it isn't easy and I'm not here to critique when I have no desire to put in the time or effort to do a better job, even if I could. Personalities like mine are not good for meshing large groups, and I know many here are in the same situation as I am.

Edited by Starfox101

Hey, nothing is perfect. Take this mess for example - I, along with majority of the XX/SF grouping, hate that we are fighting R&R and co. We all know you would have had our back had NSO and NG gotten the upper hand. However, that's the way it was dealt, and we just have to deal with it. Like I've said before, it isn't easy and I'm not here to critique when I have no desire to put in the time or effort to do a better job, even if I could. Personalities like mine are not good for meshing large groups, and I know many here are in the same situation as I am.

Could have solved all this war via diplomacy rather than hitting then war button....

But when has Bob ever taken that road?

He's just bringing up an old fued man. Back when DRN was still around him, Sir Kilo, Dionysus and Louis the Frenchman were spies and I trumped their so-called "spade card." Hamil wasn't so bad now he just seems like he's ragging or somethin crazy like that. S'alright man, like I told him, enjoy the game, what's the point of playing one if you're gonna take it as seriously as real life? If you're gonna be an internet critic you might as well get paid for it right? 

Lol you still hold on to that? It's Sir Kiloist in case you didn't realize that, I've only been filling your inbox with attacks, best get to that war soon man, it's not looking good for you especially after all the times you said you could handle me. Also, who was I spying for, you always say it, but never once have you come with proof, or any kind of idea as to who, in fact, it was me who caught quite a few of the spies in that awful alliance.

Could have solved all this war via diplomacy rather than hitting then war button....

But when has Bob ever taken that road?

Stewie. What has happened to you? 

Fun as hell, though.

Indeed it was! Though I'm sure you'll have some fun fighting some GOONS and VE like the old days.