GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the contrary. I said that's one of the problems with this world. You can win just about every battle individually and still have trouble with the war. Cent called me out, I answered, I won.. and now you feel the damage is so significant you have to walk in to save his rump (where his sizable ego is) from the fire. So you tell me, oh valiant defender, to whom is this battle really significant? Me.. or you who shield your glorious leader from its results?

You're all.. terribad.. losers.

No, "good job, you smoked me".. no "okay, you won the bet" nah.. you entrench yourselves in complex excuses to hide yourselves from a simple truth. The character of TOP on display. I'd call you honorless dogs, but I wouldn't want to insult the honorless dogs. :P

Just remember that every response you give me that I can tear apart with simple facts.. makes my ego bigger. Given it already has a mass to support its own galaxy circling it in my head.. you'd best not add to it. You see? I'm the truthful sort. I don't hide from my ego, I embrace it with love and affection and put it on display like a narcissist covered in razor blades waiting for the next person to come along and reach out to pet it with gentle affection.

We'll see how smug you are when your alliance surrenders to us.

Read: "I can't believe someone would choose their longtime friends over their new, true masters. We'll let you do your own thing after the war, but for now, you still have to be our !@#$%*."

I can't believe you did the same...No wait you didn't you choose the true masters :P

PS, I sold my land because you outnumbered my navy. It was part of my strategy, and it worked. Your navy was useless to you the entire conflict. I had less land by design. I suppose that comes as a shock to your short sighted mind. I sharpened my claws this morning.. can you tell? They sink really deep into egos that aren't deserved when they're sharp.

Congratulations you could get below the cap due to age/trade circle and now you can't.  :rolleyes:

-----------------------------

Its good to see more declarations of war, lets make this the worlds longest conflict.

Edited by the rebel

To be completely fair Dajobo has stated (and his allies corroborated) that he doesn't wish to push terms. He is complacent with his coalition mates' stances, but he isn't exactly belligerent at this point.

Actually, it's quite a good move. Arrogance doesn't look good when it doesn't allow for facts.

Eh, call me old fashioned, but back in my day you picked a coalition and stuck with it instead of side flipping in the middle of it.  

Eh, call me old fashioned, but back in my day you picked a coalition and stuck with it instead of side flipping in the middle of it.

And GOD did their job for your coalition. Then decided your actions were unacceptable.

Not really a pot meet kettle moment. I have never faulted NPO for stepping in and honoring their treaty. Therefore, there was no hypocritical statement.

What others are asking for in peace terms is irrelevant to my statement.

While I am in favor of white peace, as I have been for every war, I have never seen a losing coalition offering the winning coalition terms in my entire time here. It gives off a very egotistical vibe, and might very well be the reason you find yourself in the deadlock situation over peace. Why would people accept white peace when it was offered to them, and not the other way around?

As a party to peace talks with NPO before, some things never change. 

You're hilariously dumb if you think that the result of your battle with Centurius is significant in any way, shape, or form. Don't forget, your alliance and it's allies are having their asses handed to them. 

Two great examples of TOPolar coalition trying way too hard ITT; couldn't decide which tangent was my favorite.

---

Good luck on the battlefield, GOD

Quite the contrary. I said that's one of the problems with this world. You can win just about every battle individually and still have trouble with the war. Cent called me out, I answered, I won.. and now you feel the damage is so significant you have to walk in to save his rump (where his sizable ego is) from the fire. So you tell me, oh valiant defender, to whom is this battle really significant? Me.. or you who shield your glorious leader from its results?

Just remember that every response you give me that I can tear apart with simple facts.. makes my ego bigger. Given it already has a mass to support its own galaxy circling it in my head.. you'd best not add to it. You see? I'm the truthful sort. I don't hide from my ego, I embrace it with love and affection and put it on display like a narcissist covered in razor blades waiting for the next person to come along and reach out to pet it with gentle affection.

Congratulations. You have now ascended to a special bunch of most egotistical people of all-time. That was quite the show.

counter offers? That's laughable.

Dajobo: Here are the terms the coalition has laid out
Farrin: No. white peace. Accept it.

That's not really a counter offer. It's a refusal of terms and a demand that the winning side stand down. That won't happen. If NPO is serious and gives an actual counteroffer based on the initial terms we will be glad to consider them.

Didn't you know? This is a new CN, a world where the loser gets to dictate peace terms, all while claiming they are winning - yet at the same time complaining that they can't surrender!

Opposite day in CN.

You've never heard of counter-offering before?

You should be a part of the Polar negotiating team.

No, you wouldn't want that, because I would walk away from the table if approached with this attitude. 

If your coalition was serious, you wouldn't be trying to now give us some of the most damaging terms in the history of Bob.

When you're not trying to permanently cripple us, we'll talk.

History? Really? You are so dramatic. How about the "peace terms" given to LUE in GW2? How about the refusal to grant certain alliances peace? How about your alliance peaces out and the entire government gets PZI? How about Karma? You are so dramatic, and completely ignorant.

And the few wars declared against us.. barely seem motivated.

Well, there you go. You are winning, and therefore have no reason to surrender. Finally we agree on something.

Those Pacifican egos...jesus.

Edited by Starfox101

Yeah, but back in the day, people were also capable of competently running a coalition, something your side needs a lesson in.

Yeah, but back in the day, people were also capable of competently running a coalition, something your side needs a lesson in.

I don't know, man. I can look back and name quite a few terrible coalitions.

Are you implying you could run a competent coalition? ODN has never led a coalition ever, so we'll never know. 

I'm somewhat curious as to how you will explain away the subtitle in GOONS DoW?

I don't really have to justify stuff done by alliances I'm not in but, for the fun of it, here's my take on it: I'm not privy to discussion that goes on in the higher channels of our coalition. I suppose it refers to some debate going on OR to some previous war shenanigans. Are you implying a taunt is the same thing as switching sides mid-war?

There's no use in trying to analyse it, no one likes it when their bluff gets called.

If you were some kind of military powerhouse, that might be true. As it is, this feels more like Sardonic calling you out and you guys confirming you have a pair of 2s.

Are you implying you could run a competent coalition? ODN has never led a coalition ever, so we'll never know.

Maybe they've accepted the fact? The fact that they may not be able to run one better (I have faith it would fare at least a bit better) doesn't negate his statement.

As it is, this feels more like Sardonic calling you out and you guys confirming you have a pair of 2s.

Well, if it turns out GOONS doesn't have the 7-2 off they seem to be showing so far, then we'll take those 2s and give 'em a papercutting like they've never seen before.

Pretty sure that analogy has another post or two in it before it gets completely run into the ground...

I really don't know why everyone's coming down on GOD for this move. They're not playing by your coalition rules, and instead they're following their treaties to the letter. Maybe I'm too old fashioned, but defending an ally (ESPECIALLY one that is on the "losing" side) can never be a bad thing, and only bolsters future relations with that ally.

The only bias I could possibly have in this instance is that RnR is pretty much the bee's knees.  :wub:

The fact that I just publicly supported GOD made me throw up a little in my mouth, but really should let everyone know how strong my opinion is regarding defending an ally regardless of the consequences.

Good show, GOD.