GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I didn't run Crymson's nation then.

Any shelter/excuse in a storm eh? You didn't run his nation, but you run his AA. Responsibility for performance trickles up.

By the way, never leave the world, I absolutely love thrashing you when you open yourself up like that instead of having a swarm to hold me down.

If you want your ego back, ask for it in the terms. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Pot, meet kettle.

The NPO entered this war in defense of NSO, but yet your alliance wants to cripple us (and only us) with terms lasting months.

Not really a pot meet kettle moment. I have never faulted NPO for stepping in and honoring their treaty. Therefore, there was no hypocritical statement.

What others are asking for in peace terms is irrelevant to my statement.

Whether he 'wishes' to or not, he still IS supporting the terms. Any of the alliances fighting us who are not supportive of the terms are welcome to accept our coalition's counter offer of white peace for all.

"I don't want to pull the trigger of the gun I'm holding to your head, but I just have to if you don't jump off that bridge"

While I am in favor of white peace, as I have been for every war, I have never seen a losing coalition offering the winning coalition terms in my entire time here. It gives off a very egotistical vibe, and might very well be the reason you find yourself in the deadlock situation over peace. Why would people accept white peace when it was offered to them, and not the other way around?

As a party to peace talks with NPO before, some things never change. 

Any shelter/excuse in a storm eh? You didn't run his nation, but you run his AA. Responsibility for performance trickles up.

By the way, never leave the world, I absolutely love thrashing you when you open yourself up like that instead of having a swarm to hold me down.

If you want your ego back, ask for it in the terms.

You're hilariously dumb if you think that the result of your battle with Centurius is significant in any way, shape, or form. Don't forget, your alliance and it's allies are having their asses handed to them. 

You're hilariously dumb if you think that the result of your battle with Centurius is significant in any way, shape, or form. Don't forget, your alliance and it's allies are having their asses handed to them.

Quite the contrary. I said that's one of the problems with this world. You can win just about every battle individually and still have trouble with the war. Cent called me out, I answered, I won.. and now you feel the damage is so significant you have to walk in to save his rump (where his sizable ego is) from the fire. So you tell me, oh valiant defender, to whom is this battle really significant? Me.. or you who shield your glorious leader from its results?

You're all.. terribad.. losers.

No, "good job, you smoked me".. no "okay, you won the bet" nah.. you entrench yourselves in complex excuses to hide yourselves from a simple truth. The character of TOP on display. I'd call you honorless dogs, but I wouldn't want to insult the honorless dogs. :P

Just remember that every response you give me that I can tear apart with simple facts.. makes my ego bigger. Given it already has a mass to support its own galaxy circling it in my head.. you'd best not add to it. You see? I'm the truthful sort. I don't hide from my ego, I embrace it with love and affection and put it on display like a narcissist covered in razor blades waiting for the next person to come along and reach out to pet it with gentle affection. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Xiph acts like he is the only person with allies on the other side. Still amazing that people just can't accept that their partner choose the other side, and needs to deal with it. If you want to help them do it after the war.

Some people think treaties and allies are more than just tools to push the political agenda of people they so not evern like.  I have been warning your brain dead coalition that half of it wants to change sides and the longer this drags on more and more will.  I swear I have never seen poorly run war in all my days.  And it is just going to getter more and more fun to watch.

Never change Xiph. Your dedication to driving GOD further and further into the ground is one of the few goods things left in CN.

Again, this is actually not a poor decision on GOD's part. I suppose you'll find that out soon enough though.

Some people think treaties and allies are more than just tools to push the political agenda of people they so not evern like.  I have been warning your brain dead coalition that half of it wants to change sides and the longer this drags on more and more will.  I swear I have never seen poorly run war in all my days.  And it is just going to getter more and more fun to watch.

This is what happens when Goldie gets designated playmaker, apparently. Edited by Neo Uruk

While I am in favor of white peace, as I have been for every war, I have never seen a losing coalition offering the winning coalition terms in my entire time here. It gives off a very egotistical vibe, and might very well be the reason you find yourself in the deadlock situation over peace. Why would people accept white peace when it was offered to them, and not the other way around?

As a party to peace talks with NPO before, some things never change.

You've never heard of counter-offering before?

You should be a part of the Polar negotiating team.

I never understood why people beat their chest over individual battles.

I usually don't until people call me out to kick their rumps. Then I make certain they are aware who won. I love nothing more than inflicting a small dose of humility in the prideful. Another TOP steps in line to shield their master's shame.

Just a question.. if you take no pride in your personal wars.. why wage war at all? Do you want to revel solely in someone else's labor? Mind you.. it would fit the pattern for TOP.

I feel like I'm playing with mice here... give me an argument with some meat on it. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

You've never heard of counter-offering before?You should be a part of the Polar negotiating team.

counter offers? That's laughable.

Dajobo: Here are the terms the coalition has laid out
Farrin: No. white peace. Accept it.

That's not really a counter offer. It's a refusal of terms and a demand that the winning side stand down. That won't happen. If NPO is serious and gives an actual counteroffer based on the initial terms we will be glad to consider them.

counter offers? That's laughable.

Dajobo: Here are the terms the coalition has laid out
Farrin: No. white peace. Accept it.

That's not really a counter offer. It's a refusal of terms and a demand that the winning side stand down. That won't happen. If NPO is serious and gives an actual counteroffer based on the initial terms we will be glad to consider them.

If your coalition was serious, you wouldn't be trying to now give us some of the most damaging terms in the history of Bob.

When you're not trying to permanently cripple us, we'll talk.

If your coalition was serious, you wouldn't be trying to now give us some of the most damaging terms in the history of Bob.When you're not trying to permanently cripple us, we'll talk.

It isn't something you haven't been doing yourselves the entire war. If you keep yourself at war the exact same thing happens anyway, or your guys come out and get thrashed. Either way we win.

Counter offer something more palatable to you if you don't like what we came up with. Offer something you feel is fair. White peace isn't an offer, it's a refusal to accept your situation.

Here I will help it works like this.

NPO: We feel like 2x the length of the war is too punitive but will accept 30 days of forced PM.
US: we feel that is too short and will entertain around 75 days. The current length of the war.
NPO: we cannot accept that. Will 60 days suffice.
US: we believe that to be fair.

See how easy it is? Edited by KenMorningstar

It isn't something you haven't been doing yourselves the entire war. If you keep yourself at war the exact same thing happens anyway, or your guys come out and get thrashed. Either way we win.

Counter offer something more palatable to you if you don't like what we came up with. Offer something you feel is fair. White peace isn't an offer, it's a refusal to accept your situation.

Oh man, this again?

Your coalition is really having difficulties with actual numbers.

Wars declared against anybody since Nov 1, 2013
NPO - 1330
NpO - 875
GOONS - 412
Sparta - 390
MI6 - 318
Invicta - 316
TOP - 304
Valhalla - 227
The Legion - 208
Commonwealth of Independent Nations - 15

Wars declared against NPO since Nov 1, 2013:
GOONS - 360
NpO - 338
Valhalla - 215
MI6 - 181
Invicta - 145
The Legion - 116
Sparta - 106
TOP - 54
Commonwealth of Independent Nations - 13

Oh man, this again?Your coalition is really having difficulties with actual numbers.

and your top tier nations have been in PM for 75 days to hide themselves from damage, so I don't care what numbers you post about wars you declared.

I don't feel the current offer is "the most devastating in history" it's not like keeping 30 nations in PM will destroy your entire alliance forever.

I usually don't until people call me out to kick their rumps. Then I make certain they are aware who won. I love nothing more than inflicting a small dose of humility in the prideful. Another TOP steps in line to shield their master's shame.

Cent follows my orders, and there is no reason to shield him from anything. Afterall, he played a large hand in defeating your alliance and allies.

Just a question.. if you take no pride in your personal wars.. why wage war at all? Do you want to revel solely in someone else's labor? Mind you.. it would fit the pattern for TOP.

This is a political game, war is simply another tool that alliances use to achieve their ends. I feel like you don't understand that so enjoy your personal "win" as your alliance surrenders to our coalition. Edited by Feanor Noldorin

I never understood why people beat their chest over individual battles.

Have you ever been a part of the Vlad circlejerk? I can't recall but it'd be kind of ironic even if what he did his first round was fairly substantial.