GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

You are aware GOONS was doing the exact same thing as GOD is doing here? They are both defending allies using defense clauses. You can't fault either party. But, of course, one is now on your "side", and the other is on the opposite side, so carry on defending one while criticizing the other for supporting an ally.

I'm quite aware. Keep chasing me around, you might catch me.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware GOONS was doing the exact same thing as GOD is doing here? They are both defending allies using defense clauses. You can't fault either party. But, of course, one is now on your "side", and the other is on the opposite side, so carry on defending one while criticizing the other for supporting an ally.

Pot, meet kettle.

The NPO entered this war in defense of NSO, but yet your alliance wants to cripple us (and only us) with terms lasting months.

Pot, meet kettle.

The NPO entered this war in defense of NSO, but yet your alliance wants to cripple us (and only us) with terms lasting months.

To be completely fair Dajobo has stated (and his allies corroborated) that he doesn't wish to push terms. He is complacent with his coalition mates' stances, but he isn't exactly belligerent at this point.

Bad move GOD.

Actually, it's quite a good move. Arrogance doesn't look good when it doesn't allow for facts.

To be completely fair Dajobo has stated (and his allies corroborated) that he doesn't wish to push terms. He is complacent with his coalition mates' stances, but he isn't exactly belligerent at this point.

Whether he 'wishes' to or not, he still IS supporting the terms. Any of the alliances fighting us who are not supportive of the terms are welcome to accept our coalition's counter offer of white peace for all.

"I don't want to pull the trigger of the gun I'm holding to your head, but I just have to if you don't jump off that bridge"

Whether he 'wishes' to or not, he still IS supporting the terms. Any of the alliances fighting us who are not supportive of the terms are welcome to accept our coalition's counter offer of white peace for all.

"I don't want to pull the trigger of the gun I'm holding to your head, but I just have to if you don't jump off that bridge"

I know it's a difficult concept for NPO to grasp, but sometimes an alliance just needs to take a step back and advocate the interests of others.

I know it's a difficult concept for NPO to grasp, but sometimes an alliance just needs to take a step back and advocate the interests of others.

We know it's a difficult concept for you to grasp, but this is exactly what is happening here. Except to the displeasure of your coalition, it's the 'others' that are taking that step back advocating the interests of the 'alliance' at question.

It's almost as if they told us we could all peace out. Or as if they ran point for others' interests during EQ.

Now God and GOD are on my side. The CCC and its false prophets must fall! :P

You need to consider this your self and save yourself the humiliation of fighting me again... because if it's on even or slightly better than even terms, it will go the same way as before.

*Waves Centurius' head around on a pike.*

You don't get to gloat.. you lost your battle in this war. Even with help. Is this head on this pike.. is it why you want the penalties so badly? Ego bruised just a little that you failed your call out? You want to drown us to hide your shame. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Xiph acts like he is the only person with allies on the other side. Still amazing that people just can't accept that their partner choose the other side, and needs to deal with it. If you want to help them do it after the war.

Read: "I can't believe someone would choose their longtime friends over their new, true masters. We'll let you do your own thing after the war, but for now, you still have to be our bitch."

Honestly my first reaction to this was "eww I'm on the same side as GOD" but it's been so long that it's silly to keep holding the grudge. So, good luck. You're probably going to get piled on for this, but you knew that. Can't say you ever lacked guts.

Xiph acts like he is the only person with allies on the other side. Still amazing that people just can't accept that their partner choose the other side, and needs to deal with it. If you want to help them do it after the war.

It's almost like I wasn't at war with STA for quite some time while R&R was on the other side. I can accept that. I can't accept being at peace while an ally is getting piled on in a mistaken attempt to start a domino effect.

Honestly my first reaction to this was "eww I'm on the same side as GOD" but it's been so long that it's silly to keep holding the grudge. So, good luck. You're probably going to get piled on for this, but you knew that. Can't say you ever lacked guts.

My thoughts on this as well.

Good luck GOD and kick some booty :D

Now God and GOD are on my side. The CCC and its false prophets must fall! :P

You need to consider this your self and save yourself the humiliation of fighting me again... because if it's on even or slightly better than even terms, it will go the same way as before.

*Waves Centurius' head around on a pike.*

You don't get to gloat.. you lost your battle in this war. Even with help. Is this head on this pike.. is it why you want the penalties so badly? Ego bruised just a little that you failed your call out? You want to drown us to hide your shame.

You mean that war where you lost more tech and infra and only managed to get a slightly better percentage because you had no land? Also that war where you saved me from more significant damage by insisting on nuking yourself rather than letting higher tech other nations do it?

You mean that war where you lost more tech and infra and only managed to get a slightly better percentage because you had no land? Also that war where you saved me from more significant damage by insisting on nuking yourself rather than letting higher tech other nations do it?

That war where you had Crymson helping you so I spared you a few nukes a few days so I could focus on him.. and did over 16k damage while he returned like 1.. yeah.. that pair of wars. And you are incorrect. The reasons other nations weren't nuking you is they had their own engagements they also had to focus on and we were re-distributing nuke load in preparations for a longer fight. On those days they were down nukes, I took over. But I'm sure that didn't cross your mind you we're too focused on the tactical situation you were losing in.

I answered your call, I won. You are such a poor loser.

PS, I sold my land because you outnumbered my navy. It was part of my strategy, and it worked. Your navy was useless to you the entire conflict. I had less land by design. I suppose that comes as a shock to your short sighted mind. I sharpened my claws this morning.. can you tell? They sink really deep into egos that aren't deserved when they're sharp. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex