GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ GOD

Destroy them my brothers!

They have a treaty with CCC. The Christians and GOD would never war. That would be silly. :P
(also I don't think CCC is at war with R&R >_>)

Stay tuned. You never know what might happen in these darkest of times...

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to defend TIO or NATO 'cuz that's how the Plan B treaty works or you're supposed to use an optional aggression clause. Mutual defense is for suckers.

Euh yeah.. 

you do realize Us/Plan B has /only/ used Mutual defense clauses this entire war right? Which makes it.. 100% of its existence.. so either i'm completely misreading your comment.. or it's literally the stupidest thing said in this topic.

They just have terrible allies, then.

Oh well. Unleash the Vlad.

Or perhaps they got sick of the bullshit over there, the same shit that see your fellow coalition-mates like GOONS turn cheek towards your intentions and goals. Y'all took a step too far, and got reminded of it. Not all your little 'toy alliances' are as push-over easy as IRON to get to turn on their allies without looking back.

Or perhaps they got sick of the !@#$%^&* over there, the same !@#$ that see your fellow coalition-mates like GOONS turn cheek towards your intentions and goals. Y'all took a step too far, and got reminded of it. Not all your little 'toy alliances' are as push-over easy as IRON to get to turn on their allies without looking back.

You are aware GOONS was doing the exact same thing as GOD is doing here? They are both defending allies using defense clauses. You can't fault either party. But, of course, one is now on your "side", and the other is on the opposite side, so carry on defending one while criticizing the other for supporting an ally.

Or it was irony... Or you could be doing the wrong thing and listening to Auctor, who is renowned for being a master of mindtricks and trolling :|

When have I ever done anything other than bring joy to those around me?