GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ GOD

Destroy them my brothers!

They have a treaty with CCC. The Christians and GOD would never war. That would be silly. :P
(also I don't think CCC is at war with R&R >_>)

Stick around fellas you never know what might happen in these dark times...

I love the cheers and the exaltation being showered upon your false GOD. But the idol you worship in vain cannot save you now.

Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.” - Jeremiah 10:2-5

Uhh, thank God we don't have to be near each other, because I'm pretty Tywin is about to get struck down with lightning.

Something about quoting the Bible to get off a zinger on your opponents seems a bit.. off. :|

Definitely should've just tried a Voodoo doll. But he would've probably made one of himself, tbh.