GOD Formal DoW (again)

Xiphosis

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD got far more compliments for this than RIA did when they defended allies on different sides.

er, I don't recall that being frowned upon too much. But some people are ungrateful. Edited by Neo Uruk

Gotta give GOD credit for this.  Other alliances could learn a thing or two here.

Well other than missing the DoWs on MI6, HB, TOP, and Umbrella sure lets give GOD credit for going in against GOONs. They only did what R&R did and allow an ally to be at war for over a month before getting off their asses to do anything to defend them. 

Well other than missing the DoWs on MI6, HB, TOP, and Umbrella sure lets give GOD credit for going in against GOONs. They only did what R&R did and allow an ally to be at war for over a month before getting off their asses to do anything to defend them. 

How has this gone from a "Shame on you GOD for leaving our coalition you two-faced traitors!" discussion to a "Shame on you GOD for leaving R&R out to dry for so long!" discussion?

Seems a bit off to me.

How has this gone from a "Shame on you GOD for leaving our coalition you two-faced traitors!" discussion to a "Shame on you GOD for leaving R&R out to dry for so long!" discussion?

Seems a bit off to me.

Oh I don't know bout the first as I respect GOD for defending any ally they have regardless of side. I just commented on Link's statement that GOD could somehow teach other alliances a thing or two about how to defend an ally... Cuz, if that is how an alliance should defend an ally then...

Oh I don't know bout the first as I respect GOD for defending any ally they have regardless of side. I just commented on Link's statement that GOD could somehow teach other alliances a thing or two about how to defend an ally... Cuz, if that is how an alliance should defend an ally then...

I've generally not been a GOD fan through history, but, if, regardless of alliance size, I had to pick an alliance that I could count on if allied to them, GOD would be pretty high up on my list.  Certainly they aren't the only alliance that can be respected for such behavior.

I've generally not been a GOD fan through history, but, if, regardless of alliance size, I had to pick an alliance that I could count on if allied to them, GOD would be pretty high up on my list.  Certainly they aren't the only alliance that can be respected for such behavior.

That is not what I said. I was commenting on the fact that GOD chose to allow MI6, TOP and HB to hit R&R for what a month or so? That is not much to count on...

Lol you still hold on to that? It's Sir Kiloist in case you didn't realize that, I've only been filling your inbox with attacks, best get to that war soon man, it's not looking good for you especially after all the times you said you could handle me. Also, who was I spying for, you always say it, but never once have you come with proof, or any kind of idea as to who, in fact, it was me who caught quite a few of the spies in that awful alliance.

I've got something called a "life," it involves me not being able to get online for 2-3 days at a time. Consider yourself lucky pal. Shoot though who was you spying for? I dunno, the Japs? Whatever alliance you went onto after you stabbed DRN in the back? I can't remember the details in their entirety, I do remember you was one helluva shiesty mofo at any rate! Anyway, semantics matter very little, I can't be online 24/7 as you seem to manage. 

DRN was a good little group, next to that $&(*tard Gino and your crowd of pretenders, it was gravy. You're mashed potatoes bud. No that's not an insult, I enjoy food too much to give you even that much credence. You're sour potatoes, like French people.

Edited by souldierofprophecy

Damnit.  I demand this war cease immediately.  I have been forced to agree with Rey on at least two different occasions.

/me is off to commit violent acts against himself.

whats really sad is this war has managed to get me and rey to actually be on the same opinion about nearly everything, that tragedy needs to be rectified, we're supposed to be bitter enemies.

I've got something called a "life," it involves me not being able to get online for 2-3 days at a time. Consider yourself lucky pal. Shoot though who was you spying for? I dunno, the Japs? Whatever alliance you went onto after you stabbed DRN in the back? I can't remember the details in their entirety, I do remember you was one helluva shiesty mofo at any rate! Anyway, semantics matter very little, I can't be online 24/7 as you seem to manage. 

DRN was a good little group, next to that $&(*tard Gino and your crowd of pretenders, it was gravy. You're mashed potatoes bud. No that's not an insult, I enjoy food too much to give you even that much credence. You're sour potatoes, like French people.

Lol, come on. You try a little to hard, I left on my own terms, if you actually paid attention you would know that I was forced out more than anything else, as for spying no, I never did, you had people like Director V and Slav who were feeding logs to the exiles. That was proven. Also, it takes 5 minutes to hit at update, I can't get on until around 12 midnight CST, I've got this thing called a degree I'm working towards, and thing called a job that I need to pay for these things called classes to get the thing called a degree, please continue to try, also, I did way more for DRN that any other member combined. FA, Econ, little IA things, I wrote the guides, I recruited, and stepped up to lead DRN occasionally when Gino was unavailable. Eventually I got tired of getting shit on by people like you, so I called the alliance out, and left it was that simple, it was blown out of proportion with the ZI that was ordered, but fixed. Now, then, since that's out the way, let's drop it and you stop bringing it up anytime you see my name.

You also clearly lack respect for other ethnicitys. I'm however a tolerant person so I won't sweat your ignorance. It's not hard, I've made it clear to you and your old DRN friends if you are going to try to call me a spy on the owf, shoot me a pm, and we can talk there. No one wants to read your bs, much like they don't want to read this.