• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pitiful thing is that this is not destined to be more than a coalition potshot thread. There will be no debate, there will be no discussion. Nothing significant has happened as a result of this treaty. A Mogar treaty would weigh more in relevance.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Congrats I suppose, but why would NSO sign a treaty with an alliance that is on the verge of disbanding anyways?

Wow you sure burned us with this original insult. 

Me: So TLR, I see you've finally hit rock bottom

TLR: OH NO, We can sink wayy lower.

How is this better than disbanding? :huh:

Congrats I guess.

Expected a disbandment joke, got something better. 

Once again I look upon a TLR thread disappointed that you haven't gotten rid of Stefano. Oh well maybe next time!

(although I approve of Elorian in tri)

Never will they get rid of me!

A treaty during a war.  I like it.

Thanks Azaghul. You weren't the first person that came to mind when I thought of who would like this.

The pitiful thing is that this is not destined to be more than a coalition potshot thread. There will be no debate, there will be no discussion. Nothing significant has happened as a result of this treaty. A Mogar treaty would weigh more in relevance.

A Mogar treaty would certainly weigh more in relevance than your posting. That said, I honestly expected an entirely different discussion to come from this thread - but I guess people have decided since the CB that things aren't that relevant. Or maybe nobody's noticed yet. I won't point it out too hard. Inevitable anyway. Edited by Neo Uruk

This coalition didn't exist some one year or two years ago dumbass. It has nothing to do with this war. The whole world doesn't come to a screeching halt just because of war, some people have the mental capacity to multi-task. We can work on our war efforts while continuing our relationship building. Nothing significant has happened in this for you, but too fucking bad - you're quite insignificant yourself. 

There's plenty of other threads about the war for debate in, this is not one of them. Discussion is unnecessary beyond pleasantries, it's a fucking treaty.

Or could it be that rumors of our disbandment are greatly exaggerated and only the pipe dreams of a select few?

I'll believe it when I see it.

In all seriousness though, if TLR survives much beyond this war, congrats and best of luck. It's a good match, and will serve you both well.

It took a war for you to finally get this done.

I know, it's pretty shameful. But hey - if anything we've become even better friends with time.

Once again I look upon a TLR thread disappointed that you haven't gotten rid of Stefano. Oh well maybe next time!

(although I approve of Elorian in tri)

Gloin! :wub:

This was a long time in the coming. Congrats to NSO and TLR on a beautiful new treaty!

o/ NCC - Overlord of NSO

Thank you. You can now go back to NSO, you'd still be treatied to me ;)

I'll believe it when I see it.

In all seriousness though, if TLR survives much beyond this war, congrats and best of luck. It's a good match, and will serve you both well.

We will most certainly give it our best effort to survive for much longer and we appreciate the good wishes.