$100,000,000!

buckaroo13

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is perhaps abundantly apparent to anyone with even the slightest hint of cognitive ability that neither Buckaroo or "The Boss" truly has a grasp of the fundamental operations of this universe in which our nations reside. 

Furthermore there is the slight fact that neither Buckaroo nor this mysterious but oh so easy to identify Boss has the first clue how to go about clandestine operation.

Furthermore there is the slight fact that neither Buckaroo nor this mysterious but oh so easy to identify Boss has the first clue how to go about clandestine operation.

Rule 1: Don't post the details here. :facepalm: Edited by HM Solomon I

3. Don't lie to an underground network of bounty hunters and spies.

4. There is no respite, there is no peace, there is no end to torment for those who betray the revolution.

Rule 5. You don't know anything of this, so be quiet.

Congrats, I'm officially hunting you down again as soon as possible. I hope you like the taste of rubble, because that's all your nation will have left to offer. Edited by Neo Uruk

Congrats, I'm officially hunting you down again as soon as possible. I hope you like the taste of rubble, because that's all your nation will have left to offer.

I look forward to it.  Just make sure you come alone.  I want a one on one with you.

No it wasn't. In terms of money lost you did far worse. The only reason you touched me in any other stats was the fact I was dogpiled.

As long as we are both alive, everyone's happy.

That war was a stalemate

Dude, all your alliance's so-called counter atteck did was prevent actual fighters from getting at him. If anything, he made a profit of that war.

As long as we are both alive, everyone's happy.

Somehow, I don't think you are going to be very happy for much longer. I'm amazed Oceania let you in, after you put a bounty on one of their members, and I highly doubt anyone else would want you after this.

OOC: Am I the only one who finds it ironic that people are putting bounties on someone with buck's avatar?

Edited by Mr Director

Note to self; I should check the OWF more often lol

:popcorn:

BTW Buckaroo13 you'll be needing a new AA.

Lol, that must be his sixth one in the past three weeks.

Ps: You guys a recreation of Oceania? 'Cause I thought they had disbanded.

Lol, that must be his sixth one in the past three weeks.

Ps: You guys a recreation of Oceania? 'Cause I thought they had disbanded.

More like the remnants of Oceania - the majority did disband. There were some name changes but we back as Oceania for the time being. :awesome:

Why can't you refer to him as who he really is? --- http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=485361

Your master rofl.

I reckon you ought to give me a couple thousand tech, I'll tell your master to tell you.

Edited by Kingneptune