They made me wake up for this?

you are dillusional as l I built in anarchy and was set to smack my attacjer when warriors hit. noone doubts your AAs boldness in the attack but do not diminish the impact of another fully built enemy on us.

we had 8 nations without wars, ready to counter your counter is what I am saying. I don't doubt OP would hit us hard in the long run, as we are seeing now. the experience is kicking in :P

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you in uncertain and certain terms I do not know these guys. if I controlled rogues I would have them hit warriors as they are the real threat

Paul? you and I both know that you know them.

Yep, we asked allies to slap you girls around a little.

EddyH, do I need to remind you that you got slapped around by a girl once? i.e. me  :ehm:

... the worst kind of war is when people just appear at random times and start attacking when clearly our fight with OP was already a 10 nation updeclare. so please excuse us while we activate treaties after others activiate non treaties. War Doves blitz on warriors already balanced things, so why OP needed help with us Misfits I will never know.

The problem is Eddy, that you keep looking at your war with OP as one war, and ignoring the fact that they're also at war on another front. You say your war was fair in the first place because it was 20 vs. 28 or however many there was, but they're not just at war with you. They're at war with all of Misfits, PLUS half of warriors. That equates to roughly 34 nations against just OP. It was never fair, it's never going to be fair. And rebuilding for 10 days and having a slapfest will not be fair. That's why I included this in my first post: 

Not2x2_zpsec94b91a.jpg

War Doves did not make this war even. Not even a little bit. Between Misfits and Warriors, you guys had half of the top 5% spots easy before WD's entered. And post build up only 1 WD managed to grab a top 5% spot long enough to buy a pair of nukes, and that was me. Warriors also had 17 nations at 2k infra and above to our 8. That's more than double. Anyone who bothered to take a look at the stats then or our peak infra levels can see that. 

EddyH, do I need to remind you that you got slapped around by a girl once? i.e. me  :ehm:

The problem is Eddy, that you keep looking at your war with OP as one war, and ignoring the fact that they're also at war on another front. You say your war was fair in the first place because it was 20 vs. 28 or however many there was, but they're not just at war with you. They're at war with all of Misfits, PLUS half of warriors. That equates to roughly 34 nations against just OP. It was never fair, it's never going to be fair. And rebuilding for 10 days and having a slapfest will not be fair. That's why I included this in my first post: 

Not2x2_zpsec94b91a.jpg

War Doves did not make this war even. Not even a little bit. Between Misfits and Warriors, you guys had half of the top 5% spots easy before WD's entered. And post build up only 1 WD managed to grab a top 5% spot long enough to buy a pair of nukes, and that was me. Warriors also had 17 nations at 2k infra and above to our 8. That's more than double. Anyone who bothered to take a look at the stats then or our peak infra levels can see that. 

At least you are a girl :P I can deal with that haha.

The point i'm trying to make is that these wars are seperate, which in turn means if people help them then it's only fair we have help on these random attackers? after all, they are apparently just randomer attackers whom no one has ever known.

At least you are a girl :P I can deal with that haha.

The point i'm trying to make is that these wars are seperate, which in turn means if people help them then it's only fair we have help on these random attackers? after all, they are apparently just randomer attackers whom no one has ever known.

No one is disputing that yall need the help. We're laughing at it.

No one is disputing that yall need the help. We're laughing at it.

ahhhh right, says the guy that needs to help an apparent 'elite' alliance?

I see another 2 nations have been created? it's pretty pathetic that you need all these nations to bring us noobs down. now that is laughable my friend

ahhhh right, says the guy that needs to help an apparent 'elite' alliance?

I see another 2 nations have been created? it's pretty pathetic that you need all these nations to bring us noobs down. now that is laughable my friend

In Misfits' world, new nations joining the game is a bad thing.

You stay classy now, you hear?