They made me wake up for this?

Ehhhh I have to disagree here. Like 2 rounds ago I was famous for rerolling and the last time I took the CIA maxed out spies and built for military around 5k wrecking kids at 9k easy.

Amen sister :p

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually having some fun this war the only thing that would make it better if my targets would actually attack instead of nuke turtleing,  common i am in need of more kills people

Glad you're having fun! :)

P.S. I love you even if you hate me, King Ernie. :wub:

P.P.S. pew pew pew

P.P.P.S. Can we all just shut up and war? I already know that I'm a monster, you don't need to convince me! Edited by Kurdanak

So you're saying that because we were in full war-mode and had built better than you guys, you declaring on us was declaring up?

Better? No. War Doves might have been the only AA that changed their wonder set and building guides to accomodate this short, and what was anticipated to be a brutal round. I can honestly say we didn't expect this.

Should we talk about what a small nation in the hands of an experienced player can do?

I've barely broken 10k NS the last 2 round and wrecked all my opponents because they didn't coordinate attacks, were also broke, and/or they didn't have a thorough understanding of game mechanics. But tell me how that cancels out a downdeclare?

You may have declared up in NS, but stacking 3 fresh nations with fresh warchests on 2 nations with used warchests is not fair. Don't try to tell me it is. 

Glad we circled back to Warriors hitting OP after they bought up to launch counters on Misfits.

I'm fairly easy to find on irc on the weekends if you'd truly like to talk. My nick is Samwise[GOP]

Glad you're having fun! :)

P.S. I love you even if you hate me, King Ernie. :wub:

P.P.S. pew pew pew

P.P.P.S. Can we all just shut up and war? I already know that I'm a monster, you don't need to convince me!

Wherever there's a chan, there's always a flirt
Whenever there's battle, there'll always be message
Wherever there's a boom, there's always a bomb
Whenever there's talking, there's always hater-cola

haterade.jpg

Edited by Dragonshy

WOW you guys commit one curbstomp after another now this war. The only way for you guys to best us is to have massive advantages you know it, i know it, and so does everyone else. All one has to do is go back through the form archives and see that in every fair fight we owned you guys back to your LE days.

You hit us while we were at war then throw in TPC who hadn't built up and you are painting me out to be the third anti-christ.... Wow.

"You guys hit us while we were at war and were almost completely beat to death by the time you guys rolled in."

How old are you Paul? 5?

You were at war all of about what? 5 hours before we came in?

If we would have hit at the same time as the Misfits you guys would all be at ZI right now.

At least we came in against you after you had already built up. Was more than you gave us.

No matter how you or any of your other flunkies do the math it was still 52 nations against 50.

JESUS CHRIST I hate that you have actually got me so mad that I have actually resorted to posting in here but apparently I am not the first as I don't think I have seen Ernie post here in ages.

Elite Alliance?

You couldn't beat the flies off of my crap with a baseball bat if you didn't have 3 other guys there to cut their wings off first and then holding them down while you hit them!!

Guess you need to put in the game suggestion box that no nation or alliance should be able to war until ALL OTHER ALLIANCES ARE READY and post so in the OWF!!

At least that might get rid of the "Well you guys hit us while we were still thinking about what we were going to do this round and I still haven't gotten my hair done so I am going to look absolutely frightful in the alliance pictures" crap you are spewing out as to why this was such a "humongous" down declare.

Have everybody else back the hell out of this war and see how long you guys last against us if you don't believe me.

I will fight you one on one any day of the week and even give you a 3 day head start every other week. (to get your hair done and your panties unbunched)

"One curbstomp after another?

You still butthurt from thaat beating we gave you, TPC, Hellas and RE last round?

Only you would even remotely try to spin that as one of our "curbstomps" and only the idiots that fight with you would believe it to be true.

I don't know why I'm going to try, but what the hell. First of all, WD's do not have a treaty with OP or TPC. What I can't get you guys to understand is that we don't need treaties to help someone when it's apparent you're trying to force them from the game. WD's was in no way obligated to help anyone. We saw what was clearly wrong, and came to their defense because we don't want to see this game die.

But saying only a couple nations were needed is not true at all. I've studied every single war Warriors declared since they entered. The gaps in NS were disgusting. I urge you to go look. I did my homework. We're still at a numbers disadvantage. But if we take any odds away from Warriors it won't be shame on us. Warriors lost that war last round because they as one alliance, couldn't out coordinate 4 different AA's top tiers. Do you realize how hard it is to get one AA to coordnate attacks, let alone 4? But you do have one valid point, Kaboom. And that's no one has a 100% elite AA. But I'll see what my neutral training AA that has people that have never warred before in it, can do. It can get spun however you want to spin it. We're updeclaring. Anyone with common sense can see that.

Sam you are about as dumb as your avatar was in the movie.

Note: After reading that line I see it doesn't read like I wanted it to.

What I meant by it was I didn't like the SamWise character in the movie as he just didn't fit in right and the movie wouldn't have been any less great without him imo.

Sorry SamWise if you took it differently.

"when it's apparent you're trying to force them from the game"

WTF!!? Let me take a quick guess where that came from. Paul.

"I urge you to go look. I did my homework"

Did you do your homework in crayon and on the kitchen floor? No? Then post it so we all can see it.

"couldn't out coordinate 4 different AA's top tiers"

NS difference was almost 1 million to 260,000. What kind of coordination do you suggest for that kind of a difference and is it legal? But hey at least you did admit it was 4 alliances top tiers, first I have seen that.

Now add in that the nations not fighting did the spy ops for them and that the number of nations they used in the fight kept changing depending on how the fight was going and you have got it riiiight.

"no one has a 100% elite AA."

Can't argue with you there but then again a broken clock is right twice a day.

But I will guess that your comment just got you taken off Paul's Christmas card list.

"nuff said"

Edited by Victor Von Doom

Better? No. War Doves might have been the only AA that changed their wonder set and building guides to accomodate this short, and what was anticipated to be a brutal round. I can honestly say we didn't expect this.

MISFITS DID! I made pretty directions everyday on how to build! Look at pretty "nuclear tech 2" he messages me everyday to be sure he followed everything right on key!

Hitting OP when they're already completely at war, running the NS ratio above 2 to 1: perfectly legitimate.

Hitting Warriors when they're already completely at war, lowering the NS ratio to 1.6 to 1: dirty and unfathomably evil.

Again, it'd take a massive effort on the part of Warriors/Misfits to exit this with anything less than a convincing victory. Stiffen thine upper lip and welcome WD to the war, because this is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen judged as an outrage.

Jesus H Christ, even the idiots we are not fighting have no reading comprehension skills do they?

You do know that we came in on OP the same day about 5 hours after the Misfits right?

I have seen multiple comments from you in this thread and every one of them is wrong.

Got no life at all do we?

"running the NS ratio above 2 to 1"

You have to be the one doing the math in the other thread.

How many different ways can you make the equation 52 nations against 50 seem so wrong?

I have seen 3 now.

C'mon, don't be shy and try and impress me with your half wit.

Edited by Victor Von Doom

Let's be real here. It was 52 nations vs 50. Obviously. All 102 nations choose on day 1 to build to their liking. Misfits and warriors decided for their strategy to build each and every day. I'm assuming TPC and OP had plans to wait till day 5 mass build up back collect and grab the nukes. Misfits and warriors caught on to this. Option A- let it happen and see who they decide to take a stab at this round. Option B- catch the strategy early and build your own to prevent it. Ok so done deal there, we took action. The same actions you all took when warriors didn't war half the round. You did what you felt was necessary, just like we did. Now misfits hitting first was technically a booster for you. It gave your nations the chance to take a so-so blitz and prepare for a war. Avoiding half the mess you really could have been in. Obviously you had plans for building and they were stopped, it happens to all us eventually. It's called "getting caught with your pants down." So being completely REALISTIC here, this is honestly blown up much much more than it needed to be. Anybody with a brain with logics will understand this. As I told misfits after OP gave us that dirty hit after NLON and yes it was dirty and anybody could tell you that. That has a brain as well. YOU GOT CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN NOW MOVE ON. At the end of the day it was still a 52 vs 50 nation match. With numerous misfit nations that half of you consider "complete noobs" we all had the same amount of days and money to build, we choose our own paths. I will not post on here again, I will not have an arguing match because this is basic logics.

-kaboom

Jesus H Christ, even the idiots we are not fighting have no reading comprehension skills do they?
You do know that we came in on OP the same day about 5 hours after the Misfits right?
I have seen multiple comments from you in this thread and every one of them is wrong.

And when did you stop beating your wife?

Warriors declared 12 hours later. War Doves declared 48 hours after that. Neither is exactly a war crime, so either straight thine spine and win what ought to be a fairly straightforward war at this point, or explain to me exactly what is so heinous about their entry here. 

"running the NS ratio above 2 to 1"
You have to be the one doing the math in the other thread.
How many different ways can you make the equation 52 nations against 50 seem so wrong?
I have seen 3 now.
C'mon, don't be shy and try and impress me with your half wit

TE has a pretty fluid definition of 'wrong'; that's not what we're on about here. Let's spell this out as simply as possible, with bullet points, as you seem to be a fan of fragmented sentences:

- Going with a mil build early and hitting alliances that were going for with econ wonders is not at all evil; it does, however, mean a telling difference in damage output capability which came to the fore rather quickly.

- The alliance(s) blitzing also have a pronounced advantage in any TE war in early damage output and target selection.

- Nation count isn't exactly a perfect analogue for war-fighting capability. For this reason NS tends to be used, as it provides a better accounting of the ability of an alliance to sustain and inflict damage. 

- Combine those three things and you get a situation where the war quickly becomes something of a walkover.

- Nothing about War Doves' entry materially changes the above...they entered at a point where OP/TPC had already sustained significant damage, and thus WD isn't likely to change the balance. It's thus amusing that Warrors/Misfits are acting as if they've been seriously wronged in this, unless it's because you were hoping that the early war would allow you to exit without suffering any significant damage, but surely it's not the case that a proud outfit of battle-hardened individuals such as yourselves have your panties in a knot because you might have to do some real fighting.  

Edited by Schad

You still butthurt from thaat beating we gave you, TPC, Hellas and RE last round?

Only you would even remotely try to spin that as one of our "curbstomps" and only the idiots that fight with you would believe it to be true.

Someone really doesn't remember what happened last round when Warriors fought TPC/OP/RE/Hellas. I remember taking 4 nukes, maybe a GA, few CMs and possibly a Bombing run. I'm sure when I had 3800 Infra and stayed above 3000 by the end of the war meant I got beat horribly. Is that why all the targets Wasso, Eljierro and I had were sub 500 Infra by the end of it? 

Sam you are about as dumb as your avatar was in the movie.

"when it's apparent you're trying to force them from the game"

WTF!!? Let me take a quick guess where that came from. Paul.

"I urge you to go look. I did my homework"

Did you do your homework in crayon and on the kitchen floor? No? Then post it so we all can see it.

"couldn't out coordinate 4 different AA's top tiers"

NS difference was almost 1 million to 260,000. What kind of coordination do you suggest for that kind of a difference and is it legal? But hey at least you did admit it was 4 alliances top tiers, first I have seen that.

Now add in that the nations not fighting did the spy ops for them and that the number of nations they used in the fight kept changing depending on how the fight was going and you have got it riiiight.

"no one has a 100% elite AA."

Can't argue with you there but then again a broken clock is right twice a day.

But I will guess that your comment just got you taken off Paul's Christmas card list.

"nuff said"

Well that really isn't nice. You can't post homework you did in your brain, or I hope not. And besides, you can't even remember the numbers of the war last round to make a solid point, nice try though. Warriors had Nuclear Advantage (Few of our guys with nukes didn't fight either) and the NS was more around the tune to 1M to 500K with most of our nations and NS not fighting. 

Someone really doesn't remember what happened last round when Warriors fought TPC/OP/RE/Hellas. I remember taking 4 nukes, maybe a GA, few CMs and possibly a Bombing run. I'm sure when I had 3800 Infra and stayed above 3000 by the end of the war meant I got beat horribly. Is that why all the targets Wasso, Eljierro and I had were sub 500 Infra by the end of it? 

Well that really isn't nice. You can't post homework you did in your brain, or I hope not. And besides, you can't even remember the numbers of the war last round to make a solid point, nice try though. Warriors had Nuclear Advantage (Few of our guys with nukes didn't fight either) and the NS was more around the tune to 1M to 500K with most of our nations and NS not fighting. 

Same could be said of tW then.

Logic
Warriors: Oh look, OP not only got caught in a defensive war but one while they were in the building stages. Lets declare on them too.
Warriors: Should probably declare on someone else to give the illusion of balance even though they are both defenders.
Warriors: Look at their numbers! This is a legit fight! Half or more are dead in the water and the other half a flailing angrily. This is fair.
War Doves: Seriously?
Warriors: Here are some factoid based arguments to justify a curbstomp.
War doves: Ok this is stupid, say hi to blitz since unlike OP you have no defensive wars yet.
Warriors: So not fair!
War doves: Why?
Warriors: Because us vs OP and TPC is fair!
War doves: How do you define that word?
Warriors: Them getting beat down horribly and our top tier untouched!
War doves: lets fix that.

Let's be real here, OP's rogue buddies and multi's would have been enough to balance things.

Cunctacor and his boyfriend, inflatable nation? Ring bells? I wonder who's inflating who? My bet is on cunctacor doing the inflating. But they are cute and I personally can't wait to smack them down to your size Pauly :)

And when did you stop beating your wife?

Warriors declared 12 hours later. War Doves declared 48 hours after that. Neither is exactly a war crime, so either straight thine spine and win what ought to be a fairly straightforward war at this point, or explain to me exactly what is so heinous about their entry here.

<snip>

Please, please please show me anywhere in my 3 posts above where I said anything about it was wrong for the War Doves to join the party. I would think it would be you guys (the TE police squad) that would be complaining the most about it after seeing on several occasions you guys threatening alliances about their wars. Wars you guys were not even in.
Just thought it was in the OP police statute book that alliances shouldn't be jumping into other alliances wars. (could be wrong as I have never seen the book but have only taken you guys word that it existed and said what you guys said it did)
After being crushed by 4 of you, fighting 3 alliances almost feels like a walk in the park. (yeah yeah I know that sentence will be construed into "there they are just askin for it agin buuba. Now you go an fetch us another alliance or 2 and we will keep throwing them in until we finally beat them. Just make sure they are a lessin 5ns below them or else we can't call it an up declare.") but I really don't care as I know how I meant it.

As far as the fighting thing in the bottom of your post you are going to have to ask the War Doves about that one here in a few days.
All I know is I got 3 of them little birdies by the short feathers right now and I can definitely tell you that whomever said beating 2 OP nations out in the open was better than beating 3 Doves in the bush was flat out a liar.

I wont say they didn't fight as one of those little fellers came a runnin at me with them breast feathers all puffed up and I bet cha he flopped around on the ground a good 5 minutes after I cut his cute little head off.  :frantic:
That was a sight, I will say that, but it couldn't hold a candle to how funny it was watchin the other 2 trying to put it back on. 
:frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic: Edited by socrates
ModEdit: Removed Inappropriate Content

Logic
Warriors: Oh look, OP not only got caught in a defensive war but one while they were in the building stages. Lets declare on them too.
Warriors: Should probably declare on someone else to give the illusion of balance even though they are both defenders.
Warriors: Look at their numbers! This is a legit fight! Half or more are dead in the water and the other half a flailing angrily. This is fair.
War Doves: Seriously?
Warriors: Here are some factoid based arguments to justify a curbstomp.
War doves: Ok this is stupid, say hi to blitz since unlike OP you have no defensive wars yet.
Warriors: So not fair!
War doves: Why?
Warriors: Because us vs OP and TPC is fair!
War doves: How do you define that word?
Warriors: Them getting beat down horribly and our top tier untouched!
War doves: lets fix that.

Warriors: You guys couldn't fix a flat tire.

War Doves: Could so

Warriors: Na uuh

War Doves: Ya huu

How dare you to insinuate that I have quit beating my wife good sir.

I beat that !@#$%^ at least once every day. Though I will say that the worst ones she gets is after I have been reading the dribble in here.

She tell you I quit the beatings?  

"Darlin get the hell on over here and bring me that chunk of a 2x4 there on the floor on your way."

Please, please please show me anywhere in my 3 posts above where I said anything about it was wrong for the War Doves to join the party. I would think it would be you guys (the TE police squad) that would be complaining the most about it after seeing on several occasions you guys threatening alliances about their wars. Wars you guys were not even in.

Just thought it was in the OP police statute book that alliances shouldn't be jumping into other alliances wars. (could be wrong as I have never seen the book but have only taken you guys word that it existed and said what you guys said it did)

After being crushed by 4 of you, fighting 3 alliances almost feels like a walk in the park. (yeah yeah I know that sentence will be construed into "there they are just askin for it agin buuba. Now you go an fetch us another alliance or 2 and we will keep throwing them in until we finally beat them. Just make sure they are a lessin 5ns below them or else we can't call it an up declare.") but I really don't care as I know how I meant it.

As far as the fighting thing in the bottom of your post you are going to have to ask the War Doves about that one here in a few days.

All I know is I got 3 of them little birdies by the short feathers right now and I can definitely tell you that whomever said beating 2 OP nations out in the open was better than beating 3 Doves in the bush was flat out a liar.

I wont say they didn't fight as one of those little fellers came a runnin at me with them breast feathers all puffed up and I bet cha he flopped around on the ground a good 5 minutes after I cut his cute little head off.  :frantic:

That was a sight, I will say that, but it couldn't hold a candle to how funny it was watchin the other 2 trying to put it back on. 

:frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:

LMAO! I chuckled :P

The Optional Police aka OP aka Ordo Paradoxia, like to threaten everyone and curbstomp alliances when their friends aren't doing too well. the same Optional Police that defended rogues and threatened our allies after they smacked said rogues into the ground.

Taste like chicken? Keep ruining the game OP. This kind of thing never happens till you cry your little hearts out. Over your !@#$%^&*. I hope you get laid out like the little !@#$%* you are

I wonder what tastes like chicken? it must start with Paul's... :ehm:

Edited by EddyH

7 Warriors weren't in the target list (Just checked) that doesn't mean they didn't war though since some guys just hit them anyway. 

Yep, and 30 didn't fight.

Taste like chicken? Keep ruining the game OP. This kind of thing never happens till you cry your little hearts out. Over your !@#$%^&*. I hope you get laid out like the little !@#$%* you are

you seem a little mad bro.

so, OP brings in their 'Secret allies'.... that would mean, technically us bringing in some guys would be perfectly fine without the need for crying from the outside world? I mean, we already owned you lot with 10 less members and now you brought in another 3 LOL almost double our membership and still shit