They made me wake up for this?

War_Doves_250.gif

To continue with all the panic from the beginning of this round, the War Doves are going to war! Against whom, you may be asking? I'm not entirely sure! \o/

Samwise was shouting something about war, so I can only assumed war = Warriors? Good enough - I'm rolling with it!

The War Doves hereby declare war on the Warriors. Kneecapping the kneecappers? :)

1374326263541.jpg

Edited by Kurdanak

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not2x2_zpsec94b91a.jpg

Problem #1: OP Curbstomp

Problem #2: You paired TPC with an alliance already at war. TPC curbstomp.

We figured you'd have a "Do something about it" approach. We are doing something about it.

Not2x2_zpsec94b91a.jpg

Problem #1: OP Curbstomp

Problem #2: You paired TPC with an alliance already at war. TPC curbstomp.

We figured you'd have a "Do something about it" approach. We are doing something about it.

The clusterfuck begins.  :blink:

Good luck War Doves! 

o/

We are doing something about it.

Let's see...didn't wait two rounds and organize a curbstomp. Entered on what is, even with the addition of WD, the statistically smaller side. Declared up on most of their opponents.

That's some quality doing something about it, people. 

Juicy rare steaks of Stevian flesh and blood cocktails do not disappoint, Samwise. My people have not flown here from Mars in vain.* 

feast.jpg

*Note: The Frying Dehlia will return in future rounds.

:/ TE looks more and more like treaties. Which is what you all claimed to passionately hate.....I can't say last round was anywhere clean on anybody's part.

No, we came to help friends. Also every time the Warriors posted something dumb on the TE OWF all I could read was "Kill me, kill me!"
Nanobreak posted this. So glad he was my target.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119951-read-all-about-special-edition-cry-babies/
So understand the power of friendship. ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCPxXW_9qI&app=desktop

I understand the power of friendship as my alliance holds public treaties. However, all of WD attacking was far from needed maybe a few nations at tops. Once again taking the odds completely against warriors to the top. SHAME SHAME.

I understand the power of friendship as my alliance holds public treaties. However, all of WD attacking was far from needed maybe a few nations at tops. Once again taking the odds completely against warriors to the top. SHAME SHAME.

odds?
We declared up
They had nukes and navy which takes time, we just started getting ours.
They had their top ten in the top 5% before yesterday
They were fighting two offensive wars. One was legit but wouldn't be terribly difficult and the other was a massive curb stomp. So no defensive wars yet.
Their post on OWF practically begged for us to attack.
They had 4 of their nations in the top five ranks. Nation #1, #2, #3, and #5
They had an easy time with all their current opponents.

Sorry (not really) but the warriors still have odds on us. Edited by Der Major

You've only just got nukes and navy? I'm assuming your warchests are falling out your pockets then?

From the ground attacks I launched last night I would say the money is flowing freely out of the warriors warchest and into mine. Edited by Der Major

I'm honestly not here to argue with you because it goes nowhere. But being realistic last round, yes warriors didn't attack anybody for half the round. But that doesn't mean you guys couldn't attack them. It is TE after all! We don't have a peace button for a reason. But taking all the top active guys in 3 different alliances and using them was a bit much? Obviously no alliance has 100% well trained members to duke it out. This wasn't taken into account whatsoever. Going by numbers means hardly anything when you piece this much together. We all might as well pair NLON with our enemies to "fluff" numbers. I believe warriors have every right to be mad about that war and I stand by that. We all have an opinion but the road many are choosing will lead to TE being a dead game soon enough.

From the ground attacks I launched last night I would say the money is flowing freely out of the warriors warchest and into mine.

Let me know how that works out when the nukes start rolling :p

I don't know why I'm going to try, but what the hell. First of all, WD's do not have a treaty with OP or TPC. What I can't get you guys to understand is that we don't need treaties to help someone when it's apparent you're trying to force them from the game. WD's was in no way obligated to help anyone. We saw what was clearly wrong, and came to their defense because we don't want to see this game die.

But saying only a couple nations were needed is not true at all. I've studied every single war Warriors declared since they entered. The gaps in NS were disgusting. I urge you to go look. I did my homework. We're still at a numbers disadvantage. But if we take any odds away from Warriors it won't be shame on us. Warriors lost that war last round because they as one alliance, couldn't out coordinate 4 different AA's top tiers. Do you realize how hard it is to get one AA to coordnate attacks, let alone 4? But you do have one valid point, Kaboom. And that's no one has a 100% elite AA. But I'll see what my neutral training AA that has people that have never warred before in it, can do. It can get spun however you want to spin it. We're updeclaring. Anyone with common sense can see that. Edited by Samwise

As it currently looks, everything seems balanced. So unless anyone else joins the fight, I can't see much of an issue?
The only problem Warriors may have is that they are now spread out over 3 fronts