Read all about special edition "Cry Babies"

here are the stats from the last war last round, taken right after peace:

Server Time: 11/4/2013 12:20:49 PM
tW: 4 x 10k+, 4,145 avg
OP: 20 x 10k+, 10,175 avg
RE: 16 x 10k+, 10,127 avg
HE: 7 x 10k+, 8,822 avg
TPC: 16 x 10k+, 13,174 avg

If this war turns out that bad, then you can legit cry but until then SHUT UP. you act like the warriors should just take that and like it. YOU WOULDN'T EITHER, not a single one of you would. you'd come back as hard as you could the next round. do not lie different.

last round we got a lot of people saying you did a punk move, and they are right. Clash said he had around 8 alliance leaders message him saying so. four alliances joined together for that - and you're drama queening over this war which is 2 on 2? seriously, shut your whine holes, the only people who are upset are YOU.

This war :

misfits 18 nations and warriors 35 nations: 53
op 28 and tpc 24: 52 nations

that's so horrible bad you're crying like schoolgirls?

worse? last round when you did this:

you beat warriors down so they couldn't attack you for the rest of the round - then you refused to war against each other for the rest of the round. that was most of the round, btw, which was a lot longer then we were out of war. YOU are the ones responsible for last round being the worst round ever.

this is the war OP picks against others:

this is the war op demands picked against them: 18 nations vs 28
SO. SHUT. UP.

you deserve everything you get. take all your excuses for your curbstomp and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine, there is NO EXCUSE for what you did. you are stupid if you think we should take that curbstomp lying down. YOU WOULDN'T DO IT EITHER.

that concludes our edition.

If this war turns out that bad, then you can legit cry but until then SHUT UP.

Wouldn't have gone with nations over 10k NS as the guidepost, myself, given that it's currently 20 to 1 at that level. 

you are stupid if you think we should take that curbstomp lying down

You did that it lying down. Taking it lying down is how the numbers ended up as they were. 

Edited by Schad

Wouldn't have gone with nations over 10k NS as the guidepost, myself, given that it's currently 20 to 1 at that level. 

You did that it lying down. Taking it lying down is how the numbers ended up as they were. 

oh so last round it was our fault the way we built and this round it's our fault how YOU built. everyone started the same, don't cry because your nation sucks.

the stats show you finished with more nations over 10k than we had nations total. so let's not pretend you gave us any chance to win. you've been very proud of your stupid stomp so shut it up and quit crying now, it just makes you look like even bigger punks. so please go get the kleenex wonder and cry me a river. :)

It actually isn't 2 on 2; it's one on one, followed by another one on one of those ones, and then another one on that second one that hit the first one.

Also, I do believe it's against the rules to post in the TE section without your nation info in your profile.

Edited by Overlord Wes

Buttercup, I don't think that you quite comprehend why I responded. My problem isn't with your war...we're years removed from TE being anything but a series of ill-conceived curbstomps undertaken to avenge previous ill-conceived curbstomps. That is to be expected, sadly enough. My problem is that your conceit appears to be the massive post-war disparity in numbers, which I assume you intended as a contrast with the numbers for this war...but you chose a couple metrics which happen to be quite similar to this conflict (I also have a secondary issue with your inability to do basic addition with nation counts, but that's neither here nor there). When the central point you're rambling around is that this beatdown doesn't hold a torch to the last beatdown, you should probably go with numbers that support rather than undermine that conclusion. 

As for crying, well, only one of us started this thread. 

You can look at stats all you want, but when all 4 alliances last round had already gone through a war and then Warriors/D1 merge? Shit what were we to do? Sit down and let them roll 2 of us? We all were potential targets of Warriors after the merger, so we took matters into our own hands. It's not our fault that almost every single one of your guys had hardly anything for warchests, it had been 40 days. And to site DD in the other thread, you guys had 40 days to build, all 4 of us had 20ish. You STILL had more nukes, so don't give this crap that we didn't give you a chance to win. When your guys don't fight back at all except nukes you won't win wars, that isn't our fault your guys couldn't figure out how to press 2 buttons and "Send Cruise Missile" or "Aggressive Attack" etc.

People (including me) are mad about this war is because you got an unfair cheap shot on OP. Misfits attack on OP was ruthless, but fair. Honestly that was the only way they had a chance against OP was doing exactly what they did, so kudos for tactful thinking.

And btw, Hellas did war after we fought Warriors.