Let's do this Warriors

I'm trying to learn how to use excel, so I went ahead and ran the numbers through on the TPC/OP/WD Coalition v. Warriors/Misfits Coalition. We're at about 50/50 on damages thus far, with the total NS destroyed almost 340k. So my question is this: What are all the other alliances in TE waiting on? Do they not liek war?  :ehm:

Edited by Samwise

And you couldn't before? Pffft, Samwise, Belisarius, and I didn't stop because of a silly title. :ehm:

As the official troll of WDs, I thank you for doing my job for me.  :psyduck:

I'm trying to learn how to use excel, so I went ahead and ran the numbers through on the TPC/OP/WD Coalition v. Warriors/Misfits Coalition. We're at about 50/50 on damages thus far, with the total NS destroyed almost 340k. So my question is this: What are all the other alliances in TE waiting on? Do they not liek war?  :ehm:

Boom boom boom baby.

Pretty sure DerMajor is going to give you a run for your money, Dragonshy. ^__^

I was trolling?Pesh, I should have some caffeine and then post.
On topic......
This war has gone well. Better than expected. Looking at damage and everything it is fairly even. When you consider that The warriors had good placement on the top5% they looled like they could run away with this round. We stopped that and I think that is worth a lot more than all the damage in this war.
Also the damage being even is odd. I didn't expect it. It was completely lopsided when we entered so that means WD is responsible for a lot of that damage.
FTW!