Let's do this Warriors

I'm a private citizen now so I don't have to be PC anymore!

I still love some of you, but this was a punk move by warriors.

1. OP is ALREADY at war. I barely play and I saw it today just looking at the war screens.

2. Most alliances (including TPC) haven't even adjusted to how this new round should be played.

But we know what this is about. Last round you thought you everyone would be ok with you doing z-e-r-o a third of the way through the round and instead you got your azz whooped. You are upset over it and thought it was the time to even the score.

This is as good a time as any. Since many of you couldn't build or fight worth a lick when you had the largest NS gap between alliances that TE had seen in a while you might as well get your shots in when we are at zero. 

Don't take this as complaining. I love war, even the ones that try to kneecap people.

You'll be hearing from my nation on the battlefield soon  :war:

Save this for posterity. Knowing TPC and OP this is probably your high water mark this round. 

Kneecap.jpg

tl;dr: o/ war

Edited by King James XVIII

On the bright side, if you guys weren't indulging in asshattery, then we'd probably just have to go fight OP again. That shit gets old, yo.

Oh, wait. Am I gov now?

Uh.

o/, uh, war?

OP is honored that people feel that we are such a force that they have to have overwhelming odds to fight us. We are also pleased to finally have a new goal and enemies., it was getting old fighting TPC all the time. Hats off to you guys.

All the obligatory PCness aside you guys really made a huge mistake.

OP is honored that people feel that we are such a force that they have to have overwhelming odds to fight us. We are also pleased to finally have a new goal and enemies., it was getting old fighting TPC all the time. Hats off to you guys.

Is there a need in the huge mistake stuff again Paul?

Edited by EddyH

I'll take war anytime I can get 'em! I need to retake my casualty record!

:D

You wish ;)

On the bright side, if you guys weren't indulging in asshattery, then we'd probably just have to go fight OP again. That !@#$ gets old, yo.

Oh, wait. Am I gov now?

Uh.

o/, uh, war?

Yes you have to be formal now, it sucks. 

\o War o/ 

On a hilarious side note: I like how NLoN is the only AA you haven't looked over in that screenshot, KJXVIII. I laughed. 

Back on topic: Not cool Warriors. At all.

That is actually fairly funny. I chuckled a little.
Yea, kind of surprised the warriors felt a need to do this. Glad I didn't join them.

That is actually fairly funny. I chuckled a little.
Yea, kind of surprised the warriors felt a need to do this. Glad I didn't join them.

Please do not speak as if Warriors are doing wrong. everyone started the round the same, TPC admit they haven't got to terms with the big bucks and such, that does not mean Warriors have done wrong, that just means Warriors knew exactly what to do. in terms of stats, yes TPC and OP are behind, but this round is shorter and everything is moving faster, therefor a DoW on day 5 is like a DoW on day 15 of a normal round. why should everyone else have to wait for people to build before they can fight? what is wrong with forcing them into fighting? this is nothing more than a new tactic, and you need to admit, it's a great one! anarchying the majority of the enemy means less counters, which in turn means you mounted a great blitz, no matter how it's looked upon. at which point the defending alliances are forced into pulling off some meaty tactics of their own.

TE has been the same old boring wars for the past few rounds, hardly anyone has the balls to updeclare anymore.

Misfits for example has used this tactic in our favor, hell we don't really care if we lose in the end, at least we tried! we have always fell victim to blitzes in the early days of rounds, so who can blame us for mounting the first offensive? and who can blame Warriors for rolling differently than last round, people complained they avoided war and then they got stomped for it.

we are not here to make enemies nor friends, but we will give as good as we get

reading over what you write and thinking, dayummmmm that's deep :P

Hey Paul guess what?

Original plans behind closed doors
Warriors & Misfits vs TPC & OP

What really happened, Saturday night the plans were being put together. By 7 PM game time my internet started going in and out and I couldn't piece everything together. The war was called off at 11:15 pm game time. Next day I have a meeting with eddyh and suggest Misfits take our 18 members against your 29 alone. So perhaps we could avoid some complaining about our strategy. So the warriors declare on both is still new to me today. You aren't that special Paul ;)

Hey Paul guess what?

Original plans behind closed doors
Warriors & Misfits vs TPC & OP

What really happened, Saturday night the plans were being put together. By 7 PM game time my internet started going in and out and I couldn't piece everything together. The war was called off at 11:15 pm game time. Next day I have a meeting with eddyh and suggest Misfits take our 18 members against your 29 alone. So perhaps we could avoid some complaining about our strategy. So the warriors declare on both is still new to me today. You aren't that special Paul ;)

Notice the title off this thread is warriors and does not involve misfits, in fact your war was legit and ballsy...kudos, warriors hit us while we were clearly in a war a move that has raised the ire of quite a few people.

Notice the title off this thread is warriors and does not involve misfits, in fact your war was legit and ballsy...kudos, warriors hit us while we were clearly in a war a move that has raised the ire of quite a few people.

^ What he said. In addition both times they were defenders.

It does no good trying to defend us no matter the what facts you throw up, these people dont like the warriors.  All though it if funny to watch these people !@#$%* and moan over the fact they got caught flat footed for once.  For once they are the soft target and they dont like it.   It is confuseing me tho that the fact that the misfits and The warriors planned this war together but we are the ones who are the punk !@#$%*es and the Misfits are ballsy and good

Edited by Polarbear

My apologies! The wording made it come off as though you called all alliances out that hit OP. Misfits figured giving you the odds of 18 members vs 28 members would make things interesting. It just meant our blitz had to be right on key. Which it nearly was!

It does no good trying to defend us no matter the what facts you throw up, these people dont like the warriors.  All though it if funny to watch these people !@#$%* and moan over the fact they got caught flat footed for once.  For once they are the soft target and they dont like it.   It is confuseing me tho that the fact that the misfits and The warriors planned this war together but we are the ones who are the punk !@#$%*es and the Misfits are ballsy and good

They blitzed us in a fair war sure we weren't prepared but we ere working on finishing things and were about to mount a counter. Warriors hit us almost 16 hours after the Misfits attacked us that is why you guys are punk bitches. Its a shame that Clash has turned over such a respected AA to such low lives, I told him what would happen, and now you guys pull such a disgusting move. We should have let Confusion and company beat the hell out of LE back in the day and saved ourselves a lot of headaches.

I say this for the record, and I have spoken to quite a few people, you guys (Warriors) have made a huge mistake. There will be no peace this round we do it to the end. TPC and OP now have a new goal in TE instead of killing each other.

My apologies! The wording made it come off as though you called all alliances out that hit OP. Misfits figured giving you the odds of 18 members vs 28 members would make things interesting. It just meant our blitz had to be right on key. Which it nearly was!

NP I will say you guys caught us by surprise and all :) it would have been fun.

And you couldn't before? Pffft, Samwise, Belisarius, and I didn't stop because of a silly title. :ehm:

Actually that round I had to do FA I kept my nose clean somewhat. But as MoD I don't really care. \o/

they wish

I can vouch for this haha