Important Valhalla Announcement

Toga01

valhalla_flag.jpg

Ringing in the Changes.

Dear Planet Bob. I come to you today as Norn of Valhalla with another announcement with regards our Einherjar.

For anyone unfamiliar with the Valhalla government, we have a simply system. The alliance is headed by an elected Regent, a position that they hold permanent to bring stability to the alliance has stood as a life time position since very early in Valhalla's life.

The very first Regent of Valhalla was noWedge, appointed Regent upon formation and ratified in elections shortly after, it was deemed by the Norns that a position as the head of the alliance should be a life time position and as such set about amending the charter to reflect just this.

Since this time Valhalla has been lead by just 3 different people, noWedge, chefjoe, Tronix and following our reformation chefjoe again took the helm of the long ship to steer Valhalla.

Unfortunately time respects no mans wishes and it has recently come to pass that chefjoe has taken the decision to step down from position of Regent and to retire himself again to await the arrival of the Valkyries. After conveying his wishes to the Norns and alliance as a whole an election was held as per the charter and I am pleased to announce that Valhalla has elected the next person to step up to this prestigious position and lead Valhalla from the helm.

Please join me in congratulating Levistus on his election to the position of Regent of Valhalla and ascension to a very select group of Valhalla individuals! Long may he reign! Valhalla as a whole would like to also thank chefjoe for the work he has put into guiding such a bunch of Vikings and hope he enjoys his second retirement - As per the charter a new Vice Regent will be appointed in due course.

TL;DR - THE WAFFLES ARE READY!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Levistus the "brilliant" tactician who made the call not to go weapons free on Pacifica this war?  You're seriously going places Failhalla.

Surprised it took to post 15 for it to get mentioned.

I'm not perfect, and never claimed it to have been a brilliant move, it was just the most logical at that moment. I explained this on your forums and leave it at that. I give you credit for not exaggerating though. Edited by Lord Levistus

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Levistus the "brilliant" tactician who made the call not to go weapons free on Pacifica this war?  You're seriously going places Failhalla.

So it's said; but I presume that it was a call that they both agreed with, at least until the fallout from that decision became apparent.

Edited by Crymson