The Warriors DoE

Since we forgot to do a DoE last round I figured I would do one this round a bit early.

After days of doing research and countless hours on end working on it I just saw tonight here in the OWF where someone had done a DoE that was nearly word for word of the one I have spent all of this time and effort on.

The DoE done by the Fallen is as follows:

Charter of The Republic 

We the people of the Republic promise to promote the ideals of republicanism, freedom, and prosperity. We will provide for the common defense for all the members and promise to uphold the values that are empowered within this governing document.

Article I. Executive Branch 
Section I. The Federation Council
The Executive Branch shall compose of a Federal Council. The Council shall have four elected members and two appointed whose number can be raised with the increase in membership. To head the Federation Council is the Chancellor who runs the alliance. 

Section II. Powers of the Federation Council
The Federation Council has the power to exercise the abilities to ratify treaties between alliances, appoint ambassadors or representatives to delegate the authority over the Federation Council, regulate the internal affairs of the alliance such as trade circles and the academy, and the Federation Council approves of the nominations of candidates for Chancellor. The Federation Council has the power to give Emergency Power to the Chancellor.

Section III. Powers of the Chancellor
The Chancellor serves as the collective Head of State and Head of Government. The Chancellor controls the foreign affairs by negotiating treaties and establishing relations with other alliances. The Chancellor has the power to propose new laws to the Republic Senate. The Chancellor can create any office he/she deems fit. The Chancellor also appoints the members to the Supreme Court of the Republic. The Chancellor can grant pardons to any member of the alliance. 

Section IV. Nomination of the Chancellor 
The alliance shall form a single political party that is agreed on by all members and the party can nominate three people to run for the office of Chancellor but the candidates must be approved by the Federation Council. The Chancellor cannot choose a designated successor. 

Section V. Tenure of Office
The Chancellor is elected to a single term for life.

Article II. The Republic Senate 
Section I. Powers of the Senate. 
The Republic Senate is the sole legislative authority within the alliance. The Senate is a unicameral legislator. The Senate has the power to declare war, establish laws regarding domestic affairs, and The Senate has the power to impeach members of the Federation Council. The Republic Senate is headed by the Speaker of the Senate. All alliance members are part of the Senate

Section II. Powers of the Speaker of the Senate 
The Speaker of the Senate regulates all Senate functions and has the authority to regulate all legislative affairs and decides what is to be voted on first and last. The Speaker of the Senate has the power to propose laws.

Section III. Electing the Speaker of the Senate. 
The alliance political party has the power to nominate candidates to run for the Speaker of the Senate. The Candidates will campaign on how they will make an efficient Senate and the Republic Senate will vote to elect the Speaker of the Senate. 

Article III. Supreme Court of the Republic 
Section I. Membership to the Supreme Court 
In order to be on the Supreme Court a member must show there knowledge of Republic Law be being a mentor at the Republic Academy and has passed the Republic Academy. The number of Justices on the Supreme Court cannot exceed three unless the number of justices is raised by approval of the Federation Council, Chancellor, and the Senate. The Chancellor appoints the Supreme Court Justices who cannot be dismissed from office.

Section II. Powers of the Supreme Court
The Supreme Court has the power to declare laws passed by the Senate and the Federation Council unconstitutional. The Supreme Court also settles disputes between member nations who have grievences. The Supreme Court can be called before an Emergency session in the case of a trial of treason. 

Article IV. Emergency power 
Section I. Justification for Emergency Power
In the case of the following crisis's can the Federation Council give Emergency Power to the Chancellor: 
I.Civil Disobedience (Civil War, Rebellion, ect.)
II. Instability. 

Section II. Powers granted to the Chancellor
I. Suspend Elections.
II. Suspend the Charter for a period up to three months. 
III. Fire government officials. 
IV. Disolve the Senate. 

Section III. Tenure for Emergency Power 
Emergency Power can be granted only up to a period of four months but can be extended by a vote exceeding 75% approval by the Federation Council.

Section IV. Powers denied to the Chancellor
I. Cannot declare the Charter void. 
II. Persecute members without any given proof. 
III. Kick out members from the alliance without any proof. 

Article V. Political Party
Section I. Formation of a poltical party
The alliance can have a single political party in order to organize elections and nominate candidates for office. A political party name and platform shall be chosen by the Republic Senate.

Section II. Restrictions on Parties 
I. Cannot incite a rebellion or succession.
II. Cannot form of the basis of Communism, Fascism, Nazism, or any other ideology that oppresses the people. 

Article VI. Amendments
Amendments can be added to this charter by 2/3 vote.

Political party is just experimental and might be trashed at a later date.

The DoE I have been laboring on:

I would like to announce that "the Warriors" will be back once again for Round 28.

That is all.

DD

I will leave it up to you guys to judge who you think might have wrote (not posted) their DoE first and who might have done a little copying off the other.

I have already requested to admin to please look into this travesty and let me know what my recourse options are for dealing with these "copiers" as they have really started to run rampant around here the last few rounds and enough is enough.

It was kind of funny the first couple times but now it is downright bordering on immoral and illegal.

How is copying posts illegal? Who cares?

Congrats on being back around nonetheless.

Might want to have your sense of humor checked there Mr. Bombuator.

I would guess the DoE post made by DD was an attempt at humor judging by how the 2 DoE's are not even remotely close to being the same.  ;)

Either that or I have more of a hangover than I thought I did today. :blink:  

Update on the Warriors government this round is as follows:

slacker / Kommifornia aka Ernie will be doing a co-lead with me this round.

Other fine government members are Cowboy, Massasoit, Nanobreaker and WarHammer aka Victor Von Doom.

I would tell you what title each of them hold but I can't as they all can do anything needed of them.

Officers for the round are tucker, polarbear, snapcrackle and MuadDib.

I will be taking all of them to the nearest strip bar this weekend for dinner and drinks.

It is my understanding that their chicken Breasts and Slippery Nipples at the club are the best food and drink in the area.

You guys are welcome to tag along but please don't embarrass us.  :frantic: