Open Letter to Non Grata

Franz Ferdinand

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair if he wanted attention like you and mogar, then he would still be prancing around like his Team Rocket days.

>implying anyone could join me on my level

In seriousness, if you guys spent 5 minutes actually attempting to, you'd learn me and Elevator are completely different personalities, our only commonality is the fact we're both frequent posters, it sometimes makes me sad that people act like we're twins.

tumblr_inline_myekjz9Tf61ri6hh3.gif

Poaching, MI6's answer to all the world's problems.  :awesome:

Poaching is the answer to everyone's problems!

Didn't TOP poach most of MK?

Shh, next you'll be telling me TOP is continuing MK's long term FA strat.

I am not sure why everyone is getting their collective panties in a bunch here. It really does not matter what the $%&@ Franz did or did not do. NG expelled him plain and simple. If you truly do not like what NG did and wish to aid Franz in his plight, then recruit his ass into your alliance. NG is a sovereign alliance, capable of doing whatever they want. No one besides those in NG are able to really make a huge impact on internal decisions of NG. 

So that being said, good luck to Franz in finding a new home and good luck to NG in weathering the peanut gallery. 

Not actually having personal experience in this regard, but do panties really hurt when they are all twisted up?  I've always been curious about that saying.

Everyone likes a scandal and this one is quite hilarious. The only hands being wrung over this one are in NpO, TOP and HB. I imagine that NG's collective faces and palms are getting quite sore, however. I know that mine are.

The protests about this secrecy affair are getting out of control.

aaa.jpg

Non Grata has to explain to the OWF what happened... or face the consequences.

Franz,

I would tell you you could join Sudoku and hit tlr, but ace seems real picky about demanding people stay with us for 90 (ninety) days.  Either way, good luck in these trying times.

You thought NG wouldn't be dicks and kick you out with no explanation when they wanted you gone? Regardless you should make them pay and someone should leak all relevant information on those who conspired against Franz. 

The public and Franz deserve the truth! :war:

You thought NG wouldn't be dicks and kick you out with no explanation when they wanted you gone? Regardless you should make them pay and someone should leak all relevant information on those who conspired against Franz. 

The public and Franz deserve the truth! :war:

If I was to do such a leak, I'd pass the information to an impartial third party not affiliated with either side of the current conflict. Or until I got bored, whichever is more probable.