Open Letter to Non Grata

Franz Ferdinand

Well it's a good thing I didn't listen to you franz and join ng when I was looking for an aa.

I mean, I can understand that !@#$ happens, people get tired of other people in the same aa, so they kick people they get tired of. But at least the aa should have let you know that they were tired of you and not just kick you without you knowing anything about it and to do it at a time when you couldn't be on due to vacation. What a dick move

I've not known of this sort of behavior in either AA I've been a part of.  Members left on their own accord or were booted for spying.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempts to make topic about somebody else about himself on the first page.

Go away.

Yeah - Dajobo doesn't really hide anything. This isn't your grandfather's Polar.

Anyway, on-topic, at this point, most alliance's don't go around kicking people for no reason, especially in NG's situation. I'd like to hear both sides of the story before making a judgement call.

However, as this guy claims to be kiss-stealing son of a gun, I can't help but rally around him.

ric-flair-woo.jpg

Here you go, take one and pass it down.

s1680n3gvcszb63o.jpg

Also you just made it about me. I was talking about Kashmir. Thanks I guess, you've pleased me and my royal thirst of attention for today, peasant.

420AttentionSwagBruhBruh

Also Franz, You dont need NG anyway. That's a dieing ship many are jumping off of. 

Edited by Rotavele

As a representative of the Tri, I can say with full certainty that Franz has brought this upon himself MULTIPLE times.  As Caustic said, we don't kick people out lightly. Franz is guilty of numerous offenses (some offenses would result in an immediate kick in most alliances) in which we've warned him numerous times that he needs to stop doing them. He's also pledged to resign more times than I can count. After his latest offense, the Tri immediately removed him. This business of "he wasn't around to defend himself" is untrue. If anyone requires more information please query/shoot me a PM. This crying and whining was expected. He knows exactly what he did and has done. 

As a representative of the Tri, I can say with full certainty that Franz has brought this upon himself MULTIPLE times.  As Caustic said, we don't kick people out lightly. Franz is guilty of numerous offenses (some offenses would result in an immediate kick in most alliances) in which we've warned him numerous times that he needs to stop doing them. He's also pledged to resign more times than I can count. After his latest offense, the Tri immediately removed him. This business of "he wasn't around to defend himself" is untrue. If anyone requires more information please query/shoot me a PM. This crying and whining was expected. He knows exactly what he did and has done.

I don't see what he could have done that was so bad that the world wouldn't already knew. Usually kickable offensives involve more than one party. I mean like did he personally try to attack you or something? Edited by Rotavele

yeah he personally attacked titodafarmer yep you nailed it

Personally Attacked and Personally try to attack are two different things. Also I got the messages you sent to my nation today. Y u so mad boi? It makes me love my life more.

Edited by Rotavele

Personally Attacked and Personally try to attack are two different things. Also I got the messages you sent to my nation today. Y u so mad boi? It makes me love my life more.

Why dont you just shut the fuck up and stop making every topic about yourself for once and leave it between NG and Franz.

Not that it is mine or any of the OWF's business (though it has naturally piqued my curiosity), but I seriously doubt that NG would just kick someone for the hell of it.

You are a terrible member of the Polar coalition posting drivel like this. NG is the enemy, and as such any and all actions that can possibly be deemed to paint them in a bad light, must be taken advantage of. Follow the lead of your fellow coalition mates and their fine upstanding members by professing sympathy for Franz and scorn for NG. Anything less in unacceptable.

You are a terrible member of the Polar coalition posting drivel like this. NG is the enemy, and as such any and all actions that can possibly be deemed to paint them in a bad light, must be taken advantage of. Follow the lead of your fellow coalition mates and their fine upstanding members by professing sympathy for Franz and scorn for NG. Anything less in unacceptable.

I've actually known Franz for some time. He's a good fellow.

Indeed. I presume Polar already practices complete and total transparency with its membership; when will it do so with the global community?

I presume that when Polaris expels members, they have the balls to do it while they're around.  NG talks big, but lately they've been doing a lot of sneaking around, so I guess we could expect them to start doing it to each other.

I myself kicked out at least 30 members from Cult of Justitia--the most was a purge of about half our membership before the DH-NPO War--and every one of them always knew why and if any one of them had ever opened a thread like this I would have been happy to let the world know what happened. 

But I'm a man of pride and integrity.

but I seriously doubt that NG would just kick someone for the hell of it.

I agree, so out with it.  If NG had a reason, they have no reason not to name it now that Franz went nuclear, and if it is a good reason it isn't NG's fault that Franz has forced them to wreck his future in public.

Edited by Schattenmann

If anyone requires more information please query/shoot me a PM. This crying and whining was expected. He knows exactly what he did and has done. 

O.K... what has he done????

I'm sending you a PM as to get the anwer.

EDIT: PM requesting information sent!

Edited by zoskia

Well if I had problems with my government the next logical step for me would be to air it on the OWF.

Hey, if life gives you lemons...

We all love drama here.

There's been a few people who understand NG's position, and know that he probably brought it on himself. Nobody kicks long time members for fun. Nobody is pretending to be mad here, why would they be? Personally, I wish NG would kick more people because it only makes things easier for people I like. I think the disagreement here is over transparency. We all like to hear about the real drama, you know.

There's a war going on, but there is more going on than simply a war. Remember that.

Edited by Starfox101

Why dont you just shut the $%&@ up and stop making every topic about yourself for once and leave it between NG and Franz.

I simply reply with my opinions. It is you who make posts like this who make it about me, dear.

That escalated quickly

Right? Hahahaha.

You have obviously been towing the party line for so long now, you have forgot what a personal opinion is. Not everyone is plugged into the hive mind that gets told what to think which you seem to imply is going on in the other coalition :P

Edited by the rebel

You have obviously been towing the party line for so long now, you have forgot what a personal opinion is. Not everyone is plugged into the hive mind that gets told what to think which you seem to imply is going on in the other coalition :P

Wow, that one went right over your head. Usually I'm the one who misses sarcasm, but even I don't fail that badly.