A Blast from the Past

519 Nigras

Just for clarity, this isn't an official "The Future" sanctioned DoW, or at least that's what their leader told me.  Sounds about right.

We appreciate your noncommittal stance until the situation was further clarified. Wouldn't want to see you get in over your head lol. 

Oh hey, another nation in my range!

Also, looks like you have to go back to The Future government as this little rogue action wasn't sanctioned by that AA.

Ya know, if you end up on the losing end of this battle, you could always resort to reporting my user name.

Ya know, if you end up on the losing end of this battle, you could always resort to reporting my user name.

I'd rather try to blow each other up for a week and see what happens. As I said on my alliance's board, "I haven't been nuked this week, I'll jump him." Edited by Monroe

I'm not a fan of the super-lazy DoW.

Oh well... at least it's not Sir Paul singing another song! :huh:

Having said such thing, this DOW is probably another strange trick of the secret illuminati shadow government of the Mushroom Kingdom.

o/ The Future

Oh well... at least it's not Sir Paul singing another song! :huh:

Having said such thing, this DOW is probably another strange trick of the secret illuminati shadow government of the Mushroom Kingdom.

o/ The Future

MK was always far more obvious.   :mellow: