House Baratheon's Declaration of War.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Offer void in the state of Maine, the left side of Montana, East and West Nebraska. May not be combined with other offers. Talk to your doctor about whether you are healthy enough for sexual activity or if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant as this is a sign of a more serious side effect.

Am I the only one who notices that being pregnant is a sign of a more serious side effect? :|

Am I the only one who notices that being pregnant is a sign of a more serious side effect? :|

You aren't the only one.  I laughed so hard I had to go find my inhaler.

Also, R&R, why do you insist on being such a threat that you continually provoke HB into attacking you.

I blame kata and the dino costume.

another HB vs R&R......

it will never stop lol

You aren't the only one.  I laughed so hard I had to go find my inhaler.

Also, R&R, why do you insist on being such a threat that you continually provoke HB into attacking you.

Kata is awesome. <3

Edited by johnap88

As another ex-DRNmember, I can agree with this... Though basically as soon as HB downgraded it's treaty with drn, that's when things started to get real bad. Trying to deal with that plus an egotistic drn sovereign was a pain in the ass

I wish I had preserved the relevant logs, but a merger was something Gino had been considering for the long time, with the personal ambition to create a super-alliance (of sorts). [sarcasm]Because the other attempts totally haven't gone downhill over time (TLR, Anarchy Inc, etc)[/sarcasm], but yeah; I think we spoke about it once or twice. I told him didn't like it, but that it was a case for DRN to decide what was best. Once it was clear DRN was on the rocks, I suppose he tried to push it through as a knee-jerk response and attempt to gain a gov position in HB. I guess it didn't really work out as he planned.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

kata actually left for a while.  Considering how its presence would herald our inevitable demise, I found the return to be very selfish.  We could sacrifice it and peace out...

:smug:

another HB vs R&R......

it will never stop lol

maybe if they can stop hating us it will D:

rawr

I wish I had preserved the relevant logs, but a merger was something Gino had been considering for the long time, with the personal ambition to create a super-alliance (of sorts). [sarcasm]Because the other attempts totally haven't gone downhill over time (TLR, Anarchy Inc, etc)[/sarcasm], but yeah; I think we spoke about it once or twice. I told him didn't like it, but that it was a case for DRN to decide what was best. Once it was clear DRN was on the rocks, I suppose he tried to push it through as a knee-jerk response and attempt to gain a gov position in HB. I guess it didn't really work out as he planned.

Actually, before my whole thing with them he talked to me about what to do, I got logs on my computer, the original plan went like this, a bloc with tJL, GPF, HB, and CSN, he asked me what I thought and shot it down, so he then shifted more towards merging micros, then wanted to merge CSN into him but couldn't get SOM to go with it, eventually he was going to go to war with CSN (he felt he was unrightfully kicked out) then offer HB to merge in or he would cancel and try the same to HB. Soooo really HB, you kept trying to find a way to roll me and a few others even after I kept you from having to deal with Gino's overinflated ego.

Regardless, HB you must love RnR. Thanks for the support.

I think you mean that the heavy hitters in your coalition did the work, and then you came in with 7 aggressive wars and tried to claim some bit of credit.

Remember, WarriorSoul, that it is usually the guys who speak the loudest who don't do the heavy lifting.

Give 'em some of that ampersand lovin'.