House Baratheon's Declaration of War.

1.) Do you seriously believe that? Let's follow your logic. Your coalition is keeping THEIR upper tier nations in PM because my alliance is keeping much of its lower tier in PM? Yeah that makes sense.

2.) Just because you've fought a bunch of defensive wars doesn't make your war screen better. It's just means others have done a good job of keeping you out of peace mode.

1)  No, I typed that first and meant to delete it as it wasn't a good comparison in this situation, you caught the unedited post.

2)  No, but it certainly means I had a harder fight than a handful of down declares on an outnumbered opponent's outnumbered tier :/

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)  No, I typed that first and meant to delete it as it wasn't a good comparison in this situation, you caught the unedited post.

2)  No, but it certainly means I had a harder fight than a handful of down declares on an outnumbered opponent's outnumbered tier :/

All I am getting is that you tried to call him out on PM tactics, then when that is disproven, you are now trying to call him out for fighting "easier" wars than you... You realize that if I looked at the war screens for both sides, it would almost assuredly be 90% or more down declares from both sides. The only time most nations up declare is out of absolute necessity or if the larger nation has a shitty warchest or low tech or something like that.

You should be spending more time teaching your members how to conduct proper air raids on me:

Someday, the film industry of "Doomsday" will publish a war movie detailing the lives lost in this tragic raid.

We had a nice chat the other day, good to see there are decent people to talk with in HB post-Roland/Hero/etc. and you make an effort, but you are ~literally~ worse than Rotavele.

What are you going to do next, post spy reports?

All I am getting is that you tried to call him out on PM tactics, then when that is disproven, you are now trying to call him out for fighting "easier" wars than you... You realize that if I looked at the war screens for both sides, it would almost assuredly be 90% or more down declares from both sides. The only time most nations up declare is out of absolute necessity or if the larger nation has a !@#$%* warchest or low tech or something like that.

wtf are you smoking these days, I called TOP out for using PM, then he called me an a-hole and posted a screenie of his war page for some reason and we've been arguing about things that don't matter since then.

Nothing has been disproven, I just made fun of his "check out my war stats, bro" post

We had a nice chat the other day, good to see there are decent people to talk with in HB post-Roland/Hero/etc. and you make an effort, but you are ~literally~ worse than Rotavele.

What are you going to do next, post spy reports?

The rest of my government had a genuine interest in building relations and friendship between your alliance and mine, much as we have made friends with several Nordreich folk over the last few weeks. Unfortunately I was correct in believing your alliance is built upon hate and malice, as has been made evident in this thread and the UPN thread.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

The rest of my government had a genuine interest in building relations and friendship between your alliance and mine, much as we have made friends with several Nordreich folk over the last few weeks. Unfortunately I was correct in believing your alliance is built upon hate and malice, as has been made evident in this thread and the UPN thread.

"Hate and malice" is such a poor choice of words. My suggestion is, if you can't handle some mudslinging and nasty words thrown around, you grow some thicker skin and come back. It's all banter.

Edit: If you must know, R&R is an alliance literally ensconced in sarcasm and all that comes with it. :|

Edited by WarriorSoul

Badmouthing an ODP partner because they are engaging someone you are loosely aligned in a coalition with. Priorities.

Foxy, this statement doesn't really make sense. I'm not making HB any priority of mine, I happened to stumble into this thread and wanted to comment on how god awful I find HB (and their war page backs up that opinion.)

This isn't anything new. HB has been a god awful alliance ever since Roland and AlmightyHero left, and just got all that much worse when they made Tywin the Hand of the King. 

You want a real good laugh?  Go track down that thread where DRN merged into HB, and look at the people who are saying positive things vs those saying negative things.  HB is basically fighting for a group of people that did nothing but @#$@ all over them less than 4 months ago while helping beatdown the people that were supportive of them :/

I'm a former member of DRN, and I never cared much for the merger in the first place. As didn't over half of us. It was nothing personal against HB, most of us just didn't know them all that well. Now they show their true colors again though, it's leaving a pretty salty taste. Well nevermind it though, that's why Allah invented black pepper eh?

Foxy, this statement doesn't really make sense. I'm not making HB any priority of mine, I happened to stumble into this thread and wanted to comment on how god awful I find HB (and their war page backs up that opinion.)

This isn't anything new. HB has been a god awful alliance ever since Roland and AlmightyHero left, and just got all that much worse when they made Tywin the Hand of the King. 

Well, an alliance is never built on a single person. Times will always change. Probably best that everyone gets rid of outdated treaties, as this war continually teaches us.

No alliance is going to be friendly right off the bat when dealt a poor hand, even if it is their fault. Give it a few days, weeks, and eventually the initial anger will wear off and they will be content with the situation. R&R is far from an angry group, and are generally very cool people. We'd all be angry in the situation they are in, as well.

I'm a former member of DRN, and I never cared much for the merger in the first place. As didn't over half of us. It was nothing personal against HB, most of us just didn't know them all that well. Now they show their true colors again though, it's leaving a pretty salty taste. Well nevermind it though, that's why Allah invented black pepper eh?

As another ex-DRNmember, I can agree with this... Though basically as soon as HB downgraded it's treaty with drn, that's when things started to get real bad. Trying to deal with that plus an egotistic drn sovereign was a pain in the ass

You should be spending more time teaching your members how to conduct proper air raids on me:

Someday, the film industry of "Doomsday" will publish a war movie detailing the lives lost in this tragic raid.

Yeah instead of worrying about our nations so small they have never fought a war before.. you might want to take your own advise and give the people in your 80K range some lessons. 6 Dogfights in one day was pretty hilarious. 

You do realise who you are talking to right? I don't think you completely understand what relationship Bambi has with HB.. instead of trying to insult him you might want to give him a thanks for his services XD

Go ahead and tell yourself that buddy, because right now I'm raiding RnR tech and sending it to our guys attacking your president.

Send more, they need it.

You hear that UPN, only one more declare and Auctor gives you a toaster oven :P

*Offer void in the state of Maine, the left side of Montana, East and West Nebraska. May not be combined with other offers. Talk to your doctor about whether you are healthy enough for sexual activity or if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant as this is a sign of a more serious side effect.

I'm pretty sure if HB declares on RnR two more times, they get a complimentary toaster oven.

You hear that UPN, only one more declare and Auctor gives you a toaster oven :P

*Offer void in the state of Maine, the left side of Montana, East and West Nebraska. May not be combined with other offers. Talk to your doctor about whether you are healthy enough for sexual activity or if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant as this is a sign of a more serious side effect.

I hereby declare war on Auctor. Just for the toaster oven.

Like this one: 

0071705612026_500X500.jpg