NPO Maestro's 4th Sing-Along War Report for the War of the Orders

Sir Paul

I would not be so sure. I have learned from Pacifica's best, the legends that stood tall before your time. I stood within Pacifica's halls, and against them, long before your nation was conceived.

If you learned anything, it's how to have the ego of a Pacifican great, but with none of the skillset. Edited by Neo Uruk

Too late. It's already occupied by that special Pacifican. 

Not a fair trade!

Can I be viceroy for a day? Make-A-Wish foundation said I could!

Make a wish grants wishes to children who are ill.  So I think your a perfect fit, just need to clear it with Stewie.  He's got the TM on the viceroi position.   :mellow:

Hey now. Sir Paul is Pacifica's first line of defense.

A: "Let's roll Pacifica guys?"

B: "But Sir Paul will start sining"

A: "You're right. I had enough of it last time"

B: "Maybe some time later?" 

The best defence is a good offence.   :awesome:

This was extremely cringeworthy, let NPO continue to burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

sp, You got the Lyrics Wrong...

It's

"I can be your Vice Roi, (Vice Roi), my name is Stewie and baby I'll Rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule! Bringing you Neutrality"

You might have some competition there Stewie, Starfox has a lot of zeal.  

I would not be so sure. I have learned from Pacifica's best, the legends that stood tall before your time. I stood within Pacifica's halls, and against them, long before your nation was conceived.

The fact that you would compare yourself and your incoherent ramblings to them is laughable at best.

Your ego and narcissism may match up against any of CN's worst, but your ability does not.

sp, You got the Lyrics Wrong...

It's

"I can be your Vice Roi, (Vice Roi), my name is Stewie and baby I'll Rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule! Bringing you Neutrality"

Now I have this mental image of you too singing "Oh oh oh - oh"... Thank you very much. <_<

The fact that you would compare yourself and your incoherent ramblings to them is laughable at best.

Your ego and narcissism may match up against any of CN's worst, but your ability does not.

We both know no ones ego matches up to the likes of mine, perhaps sponge, but he's an old man, shame on you for even considering putting someone else in my category.

tumblr_msdfwvgmh11r9x7tfo2_250.gif

I'm also glad that TOP/NpO have finally abandoned the lie about this war being about NSO.

Yeah the real reason for this war is about as original as Lannister's attempt at aping Sir Paul.  Gotta love how all the threads regardless of their topic devolve into yada yada burn NPO rabble die die die NPO. The last few pages of TIOs declaration in defense of NATO ..... <drum roll> yep! you guessed it! NPO! /me rolls eyes

And Sir Paul - the sing-alongs just get better and better!  Keep 'em coming!  :wub:

Edited by Xantha

Yeah the real reason for this war is about as original as Lannister's attempt at aping Sir Paul.  Gotta love how all the threads regardless of their topic devolve into yada yada burn NPO rabble die die die NPO. The last few pages of TIOs declaration in defense of NATO ..... <drum roll> yep! you guessed it! NPO! /me rolls eyes

And Sir Paul - the sing-alongs just get better and better!  Keep 'em coming!  :wub:

The whole world is clearly about you.