Imperial announcement about random stuff

So Warrior Soul was not taking some cheap shot at HB? Seems like he did to me. So I countered his cheap shot with a statistical fact (you should appreciate that since you seem to think stats are the end all be all). 

All I am seeing is excuses from you. Fact is, R&R sat out for the entire war up until 9 days ago. Since entering the war, you have taken more damage than you inflicted. You keep stating I am taking a cheap shot by presenting facts. You are the one taking cheap shots by suggesting that 20 days means anything after being at war for 20+ days. But please go on and keep talking about cheap shots mate. You are doing a fantastic job.

Since entering this war, their outgunned and out teched upper tier has put up a valiant effort to do some kind of damage to TOP so they don't walk away from this war without a scratch.  R&R didn't PM the tiers it didn't have an advantage like 2/3 of the AA's they are fighting, and yes they are taking their lumps.  Hell, Ego was down declared by someone with double his tech, it is simply not possible to do more damage than you take in that scenario.

But keep making snide comments that R&R are bad at war, you just make yourself look stupid, and I generally have a high opinion of you Doch so I don't like it when you do that :|

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since entering this war, their outgunned and out teched upper tier has put up a valiant effort to do some kind of damage to TOP so they don't walk away from this war without a scratch.  R&R didn't PM the tiers it didn't have an advantage like 2/3 of the AA's they are fighting, and yes they are taking their lumps.  Hell, Ego was down declared by someone with double his tech, it is simply not possible to do more damage than you take in that scenario.

But keep making snide comments that R&R are bad at war, you just make yourself look stupid, and I generally have a high opinion of you Doch so I don't like it when you do that :|

So basically - tl;dr : Being bad at war = Having less tech than your opponent.

[OOC:] Let's be honest, the vast majority of us have THE REALLY COMPLEX AND HARD TO UNDERSTAND war system figured out. 99% of the time, losing a war or losing a battle boils down to who has "more" - money, infra, tech. (At the mid-upper tiers tech is always the deciding factor, assuming all parties FIGURED OUT THE COMPLEX WAR SYSTEM)[/OOC]

So in exactly the same situation when US was fighting Sparta, then Sparta sucked. Now when RnR (US) is in exact same situation, it's suddenly a valiant fight. 

Also where's your 4th musketeer? 

So in exactly the same situation when US was fighting Sparta, then Sparta sucked. Now when RnR (US) is in exact same situation, it's suddenly a valiant fight. 

Also where's your 4th musketeer? 

Show me one comment where I said Sparta sucked?  Everything I've said this war is that they fought like badgers strung out on meth, hell I've literally been staggered since day 1 of this war :|

Sparta fought a valiant fight against huge odds, now we are doing the same :P

Also that 4th musketeer thing really got people's knickers in a knot, I literally found a picture of 3 musketeers that had D'artagnan in it and was to lazy to find another one so I just tossed some question marks on it.  You wouldn't believe how many people asked me who was joining US though lol. 

This is a bit ridiculous.  Reading Article 4:

It specifies that a DoW can be against a single AA in the bloc. 

It also says that the other signatories will defend the attacked alliance (singular).  Both of these things lead to an external AA being able to declare war on one of the AA's in Plan B.  So no, TOP has not DoW'ed you.

I'm guessing they recognize this as a DoW against them though?

Does anyone really care who DoWed who? All these recognitions of hostility might as well be DoWs, but everyone has their version.

Also that 4th musketeer thing really got people's knickers in a knot, I literally found a picture of 3 musketeers that had D'artagnan in it and was to lazy to find another one so I just tossed some question marks on it.  You wouldn't believe how many people asked me who was joining US though lol. 

They had to ask? Wasn't it plain obvious? 

They had to ask? Wasn't it plain obvious? 

It couldn't be obvious because that picture was chosen randomly and just happened to have a fourth person in the picture, so I threw question marks on it because we don't have a fourth person.

So if some random asshats drew conclusions from that picture, I have to laugh, because it was an 8 second search for a three musketeers picture with absolutely no meaning behind the question marks and fourth person :|

It couldn't be obvious because that picture was chosen randomly and just happened to have a fourth person in the picture, so I threw question marks on it because we don't have a fourth person.

So if some random asshats drew conclusions from that picture, I have to laugh, because it was an 8 second search for a three musketeers picture with absolutely no meaning behind the question marks and fourth person :|

You're funny. 

I'm sorry they bailed on you, but did you expect any better? 

You're funny. 

I'm sorry they bailed on you, but did you expect any better? 

Regardless of what you think, I am the one who posted the picture, and I guarantee you there was absolutely no hidden meaning in it.  I'm not Gov and haven't been privy to any discussions to which you might be alluding, I just wanted to make a funny statement about how you hit one of US and you hit us all.

I love when I state a fact, it is somehow a snide comment or some such shit. I get it, that fact makes R&R look bad. Boofuckinghoo. It is not a snide comment, it is a fact. Also, sending half of your nations over 100k into PM is pretty much the same thing. Doubt R&R would be stupid enough to send those 6 nations out of PM just to get smashed. They also got 7 of their 14 (again half) nations between 70k-79k NS into PM prior to the war. Those nations are also still there. The ones that failed to slip into PM are dropping like rocks. 

You do realise there exists a thing called timezones right? Cause to me that topic's on the 19th as well..

Yes, I do apologize for that. Either way, it was prior to update and also why the use of "20 days" as some sort of marker is quite disingenuous and shows how easily arbitrary those numbers are. I could pull from the beginning of the war and they would show a radically different circumstance. I even showed how different just 4 days made in terms of damage taken. 

I love when I state a fact, it is somehow a snide comment or some such !@#$. I get it, that fact makes R&R look bad. Boo$%&@inghoo. It is not a snide comment, it is a fact. Also, sending half of your nations over 100k into PM is pretty much the same thing. Doubt R&R would be stupid enough to send those 6 nations out of PM just to get smashed. They also got 7 of their 14 (again half) nations between 70k-79k NS into PM prior to the war. Those nations are also still there. The ones that failed to slip into PM are dropping like rocks. 

Because the facts you are using are cherry picked to prove a point that is ludicrous.  The time between the start of this war and R&R entering was nowhere near long enough to balance the tech imbalance they are facing in the upper tiers, they may have gotten a back collect or two in that others didn't, but that cash isn't going to make or break anything.

Also, TOP and Umbrella were down in the 20's last week with #'s of wars being fought, if you think that the rest of their AA not fighting was not re-stocking nukes and collecting out of Anarchy, you are being disingenuous in you presentation of the facts.

As for the PM crack, using the stats after a week of being down declared by Umbrella and TOP is also disingenuous, they had many, many more nations in the 70K plus range at the start of this, what you are seeing is the remnants that most people have in PM for various reasons.  For example, they had almost 20 nations above 100K at the start of this, and now they have 6.  6/20 = 30% of their most vulnerable tier was in PM.  If you counted everyone in R&R that started at > 70K pre-war, this % would drop even lower but I don't have the stats for the > 70K nations.

TOP's vulnerable tier on the other hand is probably 50K and down, of which they have 29/49 =  60% in PM.

Umbrella as another example in the sub 50K range = 10/23 = 43%.

So in summation, anyone with half a brain could see R&R was going to take more damage than they dished out, especially in the first few rounds.  They didn't hide from it like others, and they didn't e-lawyer their way out of defending their allies like others, they jumped on a huge grenade for our bloc and TIO and NATO are lucky to have allies as good as them.

o/ R&R

Edited by berbers

Because the facts you are using are cherry picked to prove a point that is ludicrous.  The time between the start of this war and R&R entering was nowhere near long enough to balance the tech imbalance they are facing in the upper tiers, they may have gotten a back collect or two in that others didn't, but that cash isn't going to make or break anything.

Also, TOP and Umbrella were down in the 20's last week with #'s of wars being fought, if you think that the rest of their AA not fighting was not re-stocking nukes and collecting out of Anarchy, you are being disingenuous in you presentation of the facts.

As for the PM crack, using the stats after a week of being down declared by Umbrella and TOP is also disingenuous, they had many, many more nations in the 70K plus range at the start of this, what you are seeing is the remnants that most people have in PM for various reasons.  For example, they had almost 20 nations above 100K at the start of this, and now they have 6.  6/20 = 30% of their most vulnerable tier was in PM.  If you counted everyone in R&R that started at > 70K pre-war, this % would drop even lower but I don't have the stats for the > 70K nations.

TOP's vulnerable tier on the other hand is probably 50K and down, of which they have 29/49 =  60% in PM.

Umbrella as another example in the sub 50K range = 10/23 = 43%.

So in summation, anyone with half a brain could see R&R was going to take more damage than they dished out, especially in the first few rounds.  They didn't hide from it like others, and they didn't e-lawyer their way out of defending their allies like others, they jumped on a huge grenade for our bloc and TIO and NATO are lucky to have allies as good as them.

o/ R&R

Those came from just before MI6 entered the war. That would be 12/17 when 6 100k NS nations were in PM and 6 100k NS nations were in war mode. I fully expected R&R to take a lot of damage. I just made that "crack" because Warrior Soul tried to make a crack at  HB via Junka. Then I get Alex coming in to defend it. That is fine. This whole argument from beginning with Warrior Soul to now is quite stupid and always has been. Anyone can cherrypick stats, dates, start times and end times, and so on and so forth to make their point. 

Those came from just before MI6 entered the war. That would be 12/17 when 6 100k NS nations were in PM and 6 100k NS nations were in war mode. I fully expected R&R to take a lot of damage. I just made that "crack" because Warrior Soul tried to make a crack at  HB via Junka. Then I get Alex coming in to defend it. That is fine. This whole argument from beginning with Warrior Soul to now is quite stupid and always has been. Anyone can cherrypick stats, dates, start times and end times, and so on and so forth to make their point. 

I don't think you realize how appropriate this is.

When all else fails, blame the R&R State Gov. :|