Top 5 Defunct Alliances of all time

Rush Sykes

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. GOLD (I wasn't quite sure which to put here, and I didn't see GOLD being mentioned anywhere and I did them a bit so here you go)

There's a reason GOLD wasn't being mentioned anywhere :P

I remember them; one of my first political conflicts was with them, VE [Egore] and a couple others due to the tech-scamming practices of Silent_01 via Oasis circa late 2006 ... Got me kick-started in the ways of CN gov and I never looked back ... 

Edited by Rayvon

I remember them; one of my first political conflicts was with them, VE [Egore] and a couple others due to the tech-scamming practices of Silent_01 via Oasis circa late 2006 ... Got me kick-started in the ways of CN gov and I never looked back ... 

oh you know you miss her. 

Hahaha. I started playing CN with silent_01 and silent_spitfire, we came here from StarCraft and joined BoSS back in the ancient days before it merged into GOLD. Those two were into scamming people and planning coups from the start, whereas I was more interested in helping my alliance. I guess those types of people didn't last long in this game which is why the early days were more exciting.

1) MK
2) LUE
3) GOONS

oh you know you miss her. 

Hahaha. I started playing CN with silent_01 and silent_spitfire, we came here from StarCraft and joined BoSS back in the ancient days before it merged into GOLD. Those two were into scamming people and planning coups from the start, whereas I was more interested in helping my alliance. I guess those types of people didn't last long in this game which is why the early days were more exciting.

1) MK
2) LUE
3) GOONS

This is also how I was brought in. Diplo 7.7 fo lyfeeee