Brief Announcement from Umbrella

Zerileous

If you have a top-level general facing off against a low-tier nation it is an incredibly massive advantage.  Of course the damage you're doing isn't really that much in the large scheme of things (a couple million over the course of a war in that range?), it still means you're probably doing pretty well for yourself down there.

Wonders would be more of a problem as an equivalent ready nation would just assassinate his generals.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonders would be more of a problem as an equivalent ready nation would just assassinate his generals.

Well, yeah.  But wonders weren't the topic of discussion in the post I quoted so I didn't really mention them.  Of course wonders are superior to generals, especially in regards to the bigger military ones, but the comment was about generals and whether or not they could be considered a massive advantage in Mogar's current range.  Given that no one has sniped any of his generals to this point, it is likely not to be an issue for some time for him.  Since it probably won't be an issue for a while, I expect Mogar will keep piling on XP and be able to purchase whatever general he would like once someone does build up enough moxie to take one of his current generals out.

thing is, unless someone actually counters R&R, their mid tier isnt going to be able to come down and actually do this.

+15% strength is like a 2-3% difference in battle odds IIRC. It's an advantage but not exactly overpowering.

I actually figured it'd be a bit higher, that means FAFB only really helps you by adding more planes, not the strength bonus, thanks for sharing.

thing is, unless someone actually counters R&R, their mid tier isnt going to be able to come down and actually do this.

I actually figured it'd be a bit higher, that means FAFB only really helps you by adding more planes, not the strength bonus, thanks for sharing.

I'd expect R&R's mid tier to be down with us soon enough Mogar.