Top Posters In This Topic

Beneath your parasol, the world is all the smile
That makes you feel brand new down to your toes
Get out your feathers, your patent leathers
Your beads and buckles and bows
For there's no blue Monday in your Sunday
No Monday in your Sunday
No Monday in your Sunday clothes

Well this is boring...... one third of your total nations are in peace mode including the only one that I could start warring on :|

If the idea is to provoke Umbrella (while being well out of their engagement range) so that they attack FC... I approve. You are learning fast, well done. :|

In my experience, they are merely reloading,  What's the mater, Mogar not entertaining enough for you?

my ratio is roughly 6:1 for damage when I have 6 nations on me, it must be unfortunate to be R&R low tier right now. the first evening of GA ensured I am able to remain nuclear for the next week and remove 6 nations from the war for 4 days after my current wars expire.

tumblr_mrincsvCDL1qebbs7o2_250.gif

my ratio is roughly 6:1 for damage when I have 6 nations on me, it must be unfortunate to be R&R low tier right now. the first evening of GA ensured I am able to remain nuclear for the next week and remove 6 nations from the war for 4 days after my current wars expire.

Oh this is new and exciting, wondered up older nation beats on the lower tier and thinks they are awesome.

In other news, low tier rebuilt in 3 days using 1.2M dongs and a saltine.

Oh this is new and exciting, wondered up older nation beats on the lower tier and thinks they are awesome.

In other news, low tier rebuilt in 3 days using 1.2M dongs and a saltine.

the cost of my destruction is not as important as removing 6 nations from the war for my one, its simple math really.

the cost of my destruction is not as important as removing 6 nations from the war for my one, its simple math really.

Uggh, with 6M aid drops, are they really out of the war if they choose not to be?  Anyways, this argument is old and played out, if you want to wear an e-cape and run around being superman, by all means carry on.

Uggh, with 6M aid drops, are they really out of the war if they choose not to be?  Anyways, this argument is old and played out, if you want to wear an e-cape and run around being superman, by all means carry on.

if i nuke them every 4 days, yes they are out of the war indefinitely so long as they're in range.

6m in aid hasn't been possible for that long really.

if i nuke them every 4 days, yes they are out of the war indefinitely so long as they're in range.

This is true and I know from experience. Edited by Rotavele

Can't they just accept a bunch of aid and PM since, you know, you can't stagger, and then come out and attack someone who isn't mogar?

I mean I am genuinely interested now in why you think you can somehow keep that many people out of the war indefinitely...

They easily could do both of those things, but by hitting PM they are removed from the war for 5 days, which pretty much assists my goal of removing as many R&R low tier nations from the war as possible.

edit: and unless they're using that aid to buy about 1500+ more infra than I have, or a signifigant more amount of tech I will continue to win nearly every single offensive and defensive GA thanks to my wonder and (massive)generals advantage.

Edited by Mogar

They easily could do both of those things, but by hitting PM they are removed from the war for 5 days, which pretty much assists my goal of removing as many R&R low tier nations from the war as possible.

It has all been pretty amusing so far, but let's clarify one thing — R&R is (at this stage) only fighting TOP and Umbrella, so are you PUF's saviour or are actually bringing the war to our lower tier 'n saving them from twiddling their thumbs? :P

edit: and unless they're using that aid to buy about 1500+ more infra than I have, or a signifigant more amount of tech I will continue to win nearly every single offensive and defensive GA thanks to my wonder and (massive)generals advantage.

See this makes more sense than indefinite, but you are a terrible negotiator.  You don't start at indefinite and drop to 5 days right away, ease your way down.  You could have taken at least 10-12 posts to get to that if you wanted to haggle a bit :(

It has all been pretty amusing so far, but let's clarify one thing — R&R is (at this stage) only fighting TOP and Umbrella, so are you PUF's saviour or are actually bringing the war to our lower tier 'n saving them from twiddling their thumbs? :P

I shall save the Unicorns, and combat boredom in the lower tiers for you, I'm just helping everybody!

See this makes more sense than indefinite, but you are a terrible negotiator.  You don't start at indefinite and drop to 5 days right away, ease your way down.  You could have taken at least 10-12 posts to get to that if you wanted to haggle a bit :(

I didn't think this was a negotiation, merely explaining my stategery, and indefinite was perhaps the wrong word choice but certainly as long as r&R is an enemy combatant. oh and when R&R surrenders to me, you'll look back on this convo and laugh.

Edited by Mogar

Never heard generals described as a "massive" advantage before.

If you have a top-level general facing off against a low-tier nation it is an incredibly massive advantage.  Of course the damage you're doing isn't really that much in the large scheme of things (a couple million over the course of a war in that range?), it still means you're probably doing pretty well for yourself down there.