An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

No one has a bigger e-peen than sengoku. No one.

Yeahhhh that's true.... but at least we are friendly sometimes!

Edit: also

<iamthey> :P
<iamthey> now we need a third person to say
<iamthey> "This thread is now about sengoku's epeen"

This thread is now about Sengoku's epeen.

Edited by autosave36

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, as Polar would tell you that it was they who started the war. 

The only true question for me right now is why I'm bothering to respond to you. Probably it's because I feel sorry for you (and not in a good way).

If it is an anti-Polar argument, we started the war. If it is an anti-TOP argument, you started it. Apparently starting a war around here is a bad thing.

I guess we owe them a great big apology.

And this is why you were too dumb to lead MHA.

Would you rather fail as leader of MHA or fail as leader of multiple micros?

I eagerly await this answer.

If it is an anti-Polar argument, we started the war. If it is an anti-TOP argument, you started it. Apparently starting a war around here is a bad thing.

I guess we owe them a great big apology.

We can't all be NG/NSO and get as close as possible to starting a war before bailing out at the last minute. Some of us actually like to, you know, do things.

EDIT: Then again, we're also talking about US, a bloc comprised of people who couldn't make an actual political move if their lives depended on it. Why are we surprised that they don't understand us?

Edited by Bob Ilyani

We can't all be NG/NSO and get as close as possible to starting a war before bailing out at the last minute. Some of us actually like to, you know, do things.

EDIT: Then again, we're also talking about US, a bloc comprised of people who couldn't make an actual political move if their lives depended on it. Why are we surprised that they don't understand us?

Everyone complains when there is peace, but you start a war and everyone is pissed. 

43863255.jpg

Who's failed as leader of multiple micros? Are you referring to yourself or something?

I don't believe I've ever led an alliance aside from DSMR which was about as serious an alliance as it gets. I generally prefer to hold a title with no responsibility.

I'll let you figure it out. 

Okay so basically you admit we stopped any planning to hit NpO, then?  Good to know.  And by last minute, did you mean 5 months ago and had since just moved on and were even making inroads with NpO?

Okay, glad you will admit that this war was about getting revenge on NPO though and not about NSO/NG.

We didn't hit NG, you hit us. You made the choice to defend NSO so what are you even complaining about? Just because NSO stopped trying to roll NpO because they couldn't pull it off doesn't mean they didn't try and doesn't mean they wouldn't if they could.

Edited by Joe Kremlin

We didn't hit NG, you hit us. You made the choice to defend NSO so what are you even complaining about? Just because NSO stopped trying to roll NpO because they couldn't pull it off doesn't mean they didn't try and doesn't mean they wouldn't if they could.

Yes, because obviously everything one can know about the motivations behind a war are found in who is hit when; there's never anything done behind the scenes that matters.  And for every action, it is easy to know exactly what the intention was for the people that did it.  I believe this ultra-transparent world is called fantasy Bob, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

This again. You guys are really grasping for straws. Make a joke and everybody assumes it's a full-fledged-TOP-approved political memo.

It might come as a huge surprise, but Polar was targeting NSO. I'm really not sure why it is a surprise given the history of Polar-NSO, the fact that NSO plotted against us and called for this war for years, or the fact that we attacked them, but it is a surprise. NG was down to hit us during their plot and when we came back they want to play the victim. So, what would have happened were you able to rile up enough people to hit us? 

Playing the victim card doesn't suit NG, because you'll never get sympathy from anyone. You weren't the target and chose to come in on your own accord. Perhaps you were making inroads. NSO was not. Perhaps that's why you brought yourself in and we hit the pissed off clowns instead? It's not rocket science.

Edited by Starfox101

Okay so basically you admit we stopped any planning to hit NpO, then?  Good to know.  And by last minute, did you mean 5 months ago and had since just moved on and were even making inroads with NpO?

Okay, glad you will admit that this war was about getting revenge on NPO though and not about NSO/NG.

That's a real stretch, even by your standards.

The only reason you didn't hit NpO was because you completely and utterly failed and building a proper coalition around your cause. Besides, the inroads you may have made are irrelevant, as you weren't the target of this war. NSO was. Yes, you are allies, and it was anticipated that you would come to their defence. But it wasn't about you anymore. 

Also, this is the party line now? That the entire war was a revenge plot against NPO? Hun, you know that if we want revenge on someone, we just hit them.

That's a real stretch, even by your standards.

The only reason you didn't hit NpO was because you completely and utterly failed and building a proper coalition around your cause. Besides, the inroads you may have made are irrelevant, as you weren't the target of this war. NPO was. Yes, you are allies, and it was anticipated that you would come to their defence. But it wasn't about you anymore. 

Also, this is the party line now? That the entire war was a revenge plot against NPO? Hun, you know that if we want revenge on someone, we just hit them.

I fixed your post.  It's not a party line, you've proved it by telling us you'd white peace out everyone but NPO.  Does anyone really buy this is about NSO still?  Lets just move on.  No need to be all goldie and defend the ridiculous.  You rallied your troops around anti-NPO hate, plain and simple. 

You thought you could keep out NPO's allies out by hitting NSO.  That failed, hun.

I fixed your post.  It's not a party line, you've proved it by telling us you'd white peace out everyone but NPO.  Does anyone really buy this is about NSO still?  Lets just move on.  No need to be all goldie and defend the ridiculous.  You rallied your troops around anti-NPO hate, plain and simple. 

You thought you could keep out NPO's allies out by hitting NSO.  That failed, hun.

Why wasn't I invited to that rally, Bob? You monsters. I am the life of the party at an Anti-NPO rally. I would have even dusted off my Vox flag for that party.

I must be posting gibberish because every response I get has nothing to do with what I was saying...

I'm sorry about that. I thought it was only fair to reply with something stupid to a stupid post.

huh?  Man your brain goes off into some weird tangents sometimes...

My whole response to SB was that I agreed with him that TOP were worried about IRON so chose an easier target, which is their Modus Operandi.  I don't think it was planned from the start, I think the way the war panned out caused a decision tree type situation within TOP, and as always, they chose the branch with the least risk and damage.

If TOP was looking for the easy way out they (I'm not using "we" because I wasn't in TOP at the time) would have supported the roll-NpO movement and been on the periphery of it, not been in on the initial DoW of NSO.

Edited by Azaghul