An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh golly. TOP started a war based on a realistic chance of winning? What is this witchcraft?!

Well, here's the rub, they didn't just start a war based on a realistic change of winning, they started one where everyone but them takes a shit-ton of damage :P

I don't know but according to Berbers if those imbeciles in the winning coalition don't wise up soon they may very well win.

There's charlie sheen winning and real winning.  If TOP comes out with their normal 10-15% damage while their coalition mates take 25-30%, then TOP won more than others, won't you say?

Well, here's the rub, they didn't just start a war based on a realistic change of winning, they started one where everyone but them takes a !@#$-ton of damage :P

You can change it. Bring more of your top tier out to play and inflict the damage up on us. 

Dear berbers, save TOP's reputation!

I do find it humourous that some of the very same people who were slagging off IRON in this conflict are now using the "you won't hit TIO because of IRON" as a goad.

Well, here's the rub, they didn't just start a war based on a realistic change of winning, they started one where everyone but them takes a !@#$-ton of damage :P

So NPO and NG who declared on them and the alliances TOP have declared on wasn't enough to do a shit-ton of damage to TOP :blink:

I don't know what you're trying to imply here, is it that TOP are gods of war or your coalition is concentrating its forces in the wrong places?

Either way I'm sure the fresh forces at RnR could declare on them to stop your lame propaganda.

Funny, as Polar would tell you that it was they who started the war. 

The only true question for me right now is why I'm bothering to respond to you. Probably it's because I feel sorry for you (and not in a good way).

Edited by Crymson

huh?  Man your brain goes off into some weird tangents sometimes...

My whole response to SB was that I agreed with him that TOP were worried about IRON so chose an easier target, which is their Modus Operandi.  I don't think it was planned from the start, I think the way the war panned out caused a decision tree type situation within TOP, and as always, they chose the branch with the least risk and damage.

Are you implying NATO is even more incompetent than TIO?

Funny, as Polar would tell you that it was they who started the war. 

The only true question for me right now is why I'm bothering to respond to you. Probably it's because I feel sorry for you (and not in a good way).

Yeah TOP had nothing to do with the planning and execution of this war I am sure :/

Carry on feeling sorry for me, I feel sorry for anyone stuck fighting alongside you.

Are you implying NATO is even more incompetent than TIO?

TIO has allies that might take exception to hitting them, whereas NATO's allies are all at war on this side, under peace terms or most likely about to fight on the same side.

The risk I refer to is pissing off TIO's MDoAP allies, listed here for your comprehension:  LoSS, MCXA, IRON

TIO has allies that might take exception to hitting them, whereas NATO's allies are all at war on this side, under peace terms or most likely about to fight on the same side.

The risk I refer to is pissing off TIO's MDoAP allies, listed here for your comprehension:  LoSS, MCXA, IRON

But your entire coalition made a point of shaming them for not defending MD allies. You can't have the cake and eat it.

But your entire coalition made a point of shaming them for not defending MD allies. You can't have the cake and eat it.

WTF are you talking about?!  I am describing two circumstances, one is hitting NATO whose allies are all fully invested already on the losing side, or hitting TIO who still has multiple allies that are not and in a position to do something if they get pissed off enough.

How can you say one option is not less risky than the other?  I'm not saying I believe TIO's allies are going to do anything about it, but the risk is there they could, which inherently makes TIO the riskier target.

Unless you somehow think I am saying their allies should do something about it, which is not even remotely the point I am arguing.

Edited by berbers

There's charlie sheen winning and real winning.  If TOP comes out with their normal 10-15% damage while their coalition mates take 25-30%, then TOP won more than others, won't you say?

There, there. I'd be jealous too if my coalition didn't have a few AAs destroying all the top tier nations on the other coalition.

There, there. I'd be jealous too if my coalition didn't have a few AAs destroying all the top tier nations on the other coalition.

I must be posting gibberish because every response I get has nothing to do with what I was saying...

to be fair they do have DBDC.

The amount of arrogance in this thread is palpable. I change my nomination for largest e-peen.

any thread I post in brings out the best in people.

tumblr_inline_mqqukuNkiR1qz4rgp.gif