Dos Equis Declaration of War

Dajobo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One has to wonder why this war has been so poorly planned and run that Sparta, an alliiace known for its lack of fighting ability, was left to hang out to get crushed for so long.  Granted it is no secret Polar and TOP have nothing but disgust for Sparta but, and MHA most likely still does not a know a war is going on but, Fark should have noticed and said something before Sparta had to spend all this time getting crushed.  

im not sure where you make up this info from but you are way off base here

One has to wonder why this war has been so poorly planned and run that Sparta, an alliiace known for its lack of fighting ability, was left to hang out to get crushed for so long.

Sparta's performance in this war gives lie to that claim.

Granted it is no secret Polar and TOP have nothing but disgust for Sparta

You've created yourself an interesting fantasy world.

Edited by Crymson

I could not be more unhappy to see this.

You declared, though, so clearly you aren't that unhappy.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=115036
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58593
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58591
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2065

While it is certainly not a common occurence, it isn't a "one-off" thing. You can have white peace in which someone on the winning side must exit the war. The crux is that Sparta was not willing to do so.

While winning but not on the winning side, NoR vs. WF in PB-Polar comes to mind.

Did you think we didn't know this was coming if we did not accept recent terms? No hard feelings to those on the other side, but terms were still detrimental to some of our allies still fighting.  Preferably, it is hoped to leave the battlefield in a way that does leave allies exposed to potential more harm. only a small request on our side would have resolved this thing.

a slippery slope that NATO & Co. are willing to continue walking. Sad to see so many good alliances on both sides have to tear each other up over such trivial and petty beginnings, but that is what BoB is reduced to these days. Enough is never enough, and the high road is now overgrown with weeds and brush.

Good warring to all involved o/

Stay classy OWF o7

Just a solid post right here.

Damn TIO and NATO must be badass. It's over now that MHA entered.

So true.

Why would they surrender to Sparta? From what I understand of that particular front, they were winning.

And now they're not.

One has to wonder why this war has been so poorly planned and run that Sparta, an alliiace known for its lack of fighting ability, was left to hang out to get crushed for so long.  Granted it is no secret Polar and TOP have nothing but disgust for Sparta but, and MHA most likely still does not a know a war is going on but, Fark should have noticed and said something before Sparta had to spend all this time getting crushed.

More thoughtful insight from someone with nothing to base it on. Edited by iamthey

This is dumb. TOP privately thinking Sparta's a sack of morons wouldn't surprise me really, but you're ridiculous if you're gonna paint Polar as anything but wholly supportive of their blocmate. Not to mention the rest of the ignorance found here. Sheesh.

Not exactly NATO's best week.

Bob Sanders= "Did you Polar really too stupid to read?"

Big Bad= Hot tub chillin'

Bob Sanders ≠ The Big Bad

Bob Sanders is sadly no longer among us.  So far as I know, RL is treating him well however.

Should have taken the deal, NATO.  This is unlikely to go well for you.

Not exactly NATO's best week.

Bob Sanders is sadly no longer among us.  So far as I know, RL is treating him well however.

Actually as of whenever the next DOW happens, all of our MD allies are on the same side of this war, which means we did something right :P

Also, as long as we stay ahead of TIO in the ASR and R&R gets beaten like the village donkey, NATO is happy.

Edited by berbers

Actually as of whenever the next DOW happens, all of our MD allies are on the same side of this war, which means we did something right :P

Also, as long as we stay ahead of TIO in the ASR and R&R gets beaten like the village donkey, NATO is happy.

It's all part of the plan ...

NPO wouldn't let them yet. It's actually pretty sad, cuz with NATO helping everyone against MK in the Dave War, we are actually faring quite well. So while I respect their military prowess, their FA leaves a lot of room for improvement.

a slippery slope that NATO & Co. are willing to continue walking. Sad to see so many good alliances on both sides have to tear each other up over such trivial and petty beginnings, but that is what BoB is reduced to these days. Enough is never enough, and the high road is now overgrown with weeds and brush.

Oh boy, it's Reverend Kenny.  NPO was willing to drag the entire world to beat against DH to get at Umbrella bc they dared attack you while NPO was busy but let DH off Scott free, and you want to talk about the high road?  What a riot!

Why would they surrender to Sparta? From what I understand of that particular front, they were winning.

Oh, right because they were definitely going to get a win in the whole losing war.

Bob Sanders= "Did you Polar really too stupid to read?"

Big Bad= Hot tub chillin'

Bob Sanders ≠ The Big Bad

I kind of feel bad now. I've been attributing that quote in my head to TheBigBad ever since he came back. I apologize for that, TBB. 

Still the funniest quote in CN history. We'll have to bring Bob back sometime.