[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

In the fighting back, The point is that they won't mess with anyone who fights back because the point of the raids is to gain from it. 

To say fighting back proves nothing, is simply a moot point. Be courageous. I didn't think you cared about your pixels?

We just like to fight, proving anything is simply not a variable in decision making.  To think that DBDC is afraid of the people who fought back is laughable at best, delusional at worse, most of the people who did choose to fight back just aren't in range anymore lol.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Welchwood, Tagmoute and Revol fought back when they got attacked, both in Equilibrium and again during the Mq war as well as those listed.

Not sure what the point of this list is, DBDC still has an upper tier, we don't, they won :/

There are a lot more that "fought back" if we are counting people who nuked.  I think he just looked at expired wars that hadn't been deleted.  I'm pretty sure I've eaten 14-15 nukes since October.  I don't know how far back nuke reports go, but they should show who fought back.  Only two or three nations we "raided" actually fought back.  Everyone else who is getting credit for fighting back are people we attacked with the intent to wreck their stuff (real war targets) and the ones who chose to fight back we wrecked their stuff.

hail FransJoseph. 

This guy provided a lot of entertainment and was a thorn to lower tiers for a very long time with his mighty level 9 air force.

We just like to fight, proving anything is simply not a variable in decision making.  To think that DBDC is afraid of the people who fought back is laughable at best, delusional at worse, most of the people who did choose to fight back just aren't in range anymore lol.

There are a lot more that "fought back" if we are counting people who nuked.  I think he just looked at expired wars that hadn't been deleted.  I'm pretty sure I've eaten 14-15 nukes since October.  I don't know how far back nuke reports go, but they should show who fought back.  Only two or three nations we "raided" actually fought back.  Everyone else who is getting credit for fighting back are people we attacked with the intent to wreck their stuff (real war targets) and the ones who chose to fight back we wrecked their stuff.

hail FransJoseph. 

This guy provided a lot of entertainment and was a thorn to lower tiers for a very long time with his mighty level 9 air force.

You claiming DBDC wants people to fight back is fooling no one. It doesn't require any response to be honest. Only an idiot would believe that.

That's like saying Cuba pays for all of those donations only to have them disappear. If that's the case, he should just write one big check.

Seriously, stop. That's the weakest argument I've ever heard.

You claiming DBDC wants people to fight back is fooling no one. It doesn't require any response to be honest. Only an idiot would believe that.

That's like saying Cuba pays for all of those donations only to have them disappear. If that's the case, he should just write one big check.

I think you need to fix up your quotes, because you clearly cannot be replying to the quoted posts, as that would make no sense. Then again, it is you...

Honored

Ziyaal - MHA

Yes, we had the honor of following that fight on our forums. Not only did he fight back, there also was a lot of pm'ing going on. I think both Ziyaal and DBDC had a fun time in that war.

That doesn't mean I approve of this happening, but I applaud Ziyaal for fighting back and having fun doing so. That's the true hitchhiker spirit.

Edited by jalap

Yes, we had the honor of following that fight on our forums. Not only did he fight back, there also was a lot of pm'ing going on. I think both Ziyaal and DBDC had a fun time in that war.

That doesn't mean I approve of this happening, but I applaud Ziyaal for fighting back and having fun doing so. That's the true hitchhiker spirit.

I enjoyed fighting ZIyaal though, that was an actual war and intended to go the distance.  He was a little upset at first, but there are no hard feelings there.

I think you need to fix up your quotes, because you clearly cannot be replying to the quoted posts, as that would make no sense. Then again, it is you...

We were talking about fighting back, if you don't can't understand it, hit ignore. Hit ignore.

I do too. He is brave to fight back against those odds.

o/ Ziyaal

I enjoyed fighting ZIyaal though, that was an actual war and intended to go the distance.  He was a little upset at first, but there are no hard feelings there.

Arent you the guy who usually makes fun of the people who whine back? What happened? Change of heart?

Not sure what the point of this list is, DBDC still has an upper tier, we don't, they won :/

I came here to say this.

Though I'm not sure what the wars on R&R are about. Some of the declaration reasons seem to be ill-informed and counterproductive. Edited by Sir Humphrey

Always knew SOM could pull through, proven right ITT.

563103084v2_480x480_Front_padToSquare-tr

It was a long road, but Auir showed me the light.

Arent you the guy who usually makes fun of the people who whine back? What happened? Change of heart?

Because Ziyaal fought back? I thought it was pretty clear what Artigo said.  :mellow:

If that is what you got from my post you are even dumber than I assume from most of your posting.  I said you missed quite a few names of people who fought back because you did a crappy job pulling data.  I also said that everyone who fought back we have wrecked/done a lot more damage to their nation than they did to our nations.  If you are going argue like Rooman and think war details show X so X must be true then no need for that discussion to go any further.  We raid land and tech from target nations.  They nuke some of those land and raid gains away, but a weeks worth of nukes don't nuke away what is gained from the initial quad on 3 nations.  We don't lose many defensive GA so they are not raiding land and tech back from us.  Lastly, maybe I wasn't very clear but raid targets are different than war targets.  Raid targets we do GA and then offer peace.  It is nice if they don't do anything other than log in and accept peace and is preferred, but if they do fight back then so be it.  Free stuff from raids is great, but wars are fun too and it's not like we only raid to have big nations we never plan on using in wars.  WE LIKE TO WAR.  War targets are people we hit and do full attacks.  We expect nukes and lots of turtling.  We get nukes and lots of turtling.  When we don't get either of those it is a great surprise and always welcome.

Ziyaal is an example of someone we attacked with the intent to nuke and eat his nukes.  As a matter of fact, my role was to be a nuke sponge and I am pretty sure that was my war dec on him.  We gained enough land and tech on him and our other two targets in our initial quad that by the time I was done eating my last nuke of that war, I still had more of each than when I entered that round.  Sure, I would have had more of each had nobody nuked or had they all kept a soldiers around for me to GA daily, but that was a war target.

Here are some more names of rulers who fought back against me or the nation I ended up sitting (each sending nukes) and should be on your honored list.  I know there are even more who other guys fought against as well:

dan4200000 of 420peaceland
doitfojesus of shearercraft
willij of Waregon
theo cupier of Theosophy
arioch of Locusti Verde
Hansarius of Hansadonia
Romulus of Salidar
Crimson Bob of Zarnania
Firebolt of Welchwood
HHAYD of Heska
Mister Dark of GreenTown
Samwise of Gladius
cbuzz24 of Angle
Rooman33 of Rooland

Three corrections from your:list:
1) Fusion - FEAR - he was on NONE when we raided and sent peace.  When he joined FEAR AA he did launch a nuke and ate one in return, but peace was accepted.

2) Eigrim - NoR
3) Melos - NoR
Methax ghosted DBDC AA to declare these wars.  We booted him and he went back to UMB.  Methax is a founder of DBDC and usually welcome to hang out on this AA, but not this war fighting against friends of our allies.

I hate it when I know more about people's alliances then they do. It makes me feel so smart, but kind of creepy too. Anyways you have a MADP. The questioning of if you had a dual citizenship was based off of one person's allegations in the thread. Also, StarcraftMatzer was confirmed as being your MoD by your triumvirate as well as a member of DBDC. I was simply asking if your allies were aware that DT Gov't is attacking other aligned nations.

It also wasn't recent. It's been there a few months. According to your nation you're one of the Templars in DT...

Heres your wiki page to see your treaties.

Heres DBDC's wiki to see the treaty you have with them from their standpoint.

EDIT: What in the hell kind of world do we live in? First LoSS, VE, and IRON. Now DT is having FA confusions.

Wiki's are irrelevant.  Nice source of information for realizing a relationship between alliances, but its become increasingly clear that treaties don't actually matter, the relationships/who is rolling who/who is avoiding getting rolled do matter.

DT and DBDC know what value our treaty has to us both, and that's what matters. Don't really care what value anyone assigns to it outside of the two of us to be frank.  

Edited by Bob

I honestly don't think OBR could do it alone

I guarantee the entire Realm of the Rose could not do it alone.

Edit:  Well, against one nation they could but it would never be against just one nation.

Edited by TBRaiders

If that is what you got from my post you are even dumber than I assume from most of your posting.  I said you missed quite a few names of people who fought back because you did a crappy job pulling data.  I also said that everyone who fought back we have wrecked/done a lot more damage to their nation than they did to our nations.  If you are going argue like Rooman and think war details show X so X must be true then no need for that discussion to go any further.  We raid land and tech from target nations.  They nuke some of those land and raid gains away, but a weeks worth of nukes don't nuke away what is gained from the initial quad on 3 nations.  We don't lose many defensive GA so they are not raiding land and tech back from us.  Lastly, maybe I wasn't very clear but raid targets are different than war targets.  Raid targets we do GA and then offer peace.  It is nice if they don't do anything other than log in and accept peace and is preferred, but if they do fight back then so be it.  Free stuff from raids is great, but wars are fun too and it's not like we only raid to have big nations we never plan on using in wars.  WE LIKE TO WAR.  War targets are people we hit and do full attacks.  We expect nukes and lots of turtling.  We get nukes and lots of turtling.  When we don't get either of those it is a great surprise and always welcome.

Ziyaal is an example of someone we attacked with the intent to nuke and eat his nukes.  As a matter of fact, my role was to be a nuke sponge and I am pretty sure that was my war dec on him.  We gained enough land and tech on him and our other two targets in our initial quad that by the time I was done eating my last nuke of that war, I still had more of each than when I entered that round.  Sure, I would have had more of each had nobody nuked or had they all kept a soldiers around for me to GA daily, but that was a war target.

Here are some more names of rulers who fought back against me or the nation I ended up sitting (each sending nukes) and should be on your honored list.  I know there are even more who other guys fought against as well:

dan4200000 of 420peaceland
doitfojesus of shearercraft
willij of Waregon
theo cupier of Theosophy
arioch of Locusti Verde
Hansarius of Hansadonia
Romulus of Salidar
Crimson Bob of Zarnania
Firebolt of Welchwood
HHAYD of Heska
Mister Dark of GreenTown
Samwise of Gladius
cbuzz24 of Angle
Rooman33 of Rooland

Three corrections from your:list:
1) Fusion - FEAR - he was on NONE when we raided and sent peace.  When he joined FEAR AA he did launch a nuke and ate one in return, but peace was accepted.

2) Eigrim - NoR
3) Melos - NoR
Methax ghosted DBDC AA to declare these wars.  We booted him and he went back to UMB.  Methax is a founder of DBDC and usually welcome to hang out on this AA, but not this war fighting against friends of our allies.

A TL;DR is in need my friend.

Wiki's are irrelevant.  Nice source of information for realizing a relationship between alliances, but its become increasingly clear that treaties don't actually matter, the relationships/who is rolling who/who is avoiding getting rolled do matter.

DT and DBDC know what value our treaty has to us both, and that's what matters. Don't really care what value anyone assigns to it outside of the two of us to be frank.  

Yeah, you're basically saying. "Im not going to say we don't hold a MADP, but I am not going to say we do either. We're just friends that arent telling anyone."

That works for everyone.

Just 1......as long as that 1 is OBR :P

Trueeeeee, 

I think DBDC could handle it.

I agree. No alliance can go against DBDC.

Also I hope they raid R&R some more. There is some delicious tech on those nations.

O/ THE DOOM BIRD

O/ THE DOOM CAVE

Edited by Rotavele

The Doombirds are like an advanced alien civilization that currently inhabits the same planet as us. The only beings that could do anything to thwart them are also very advanced aliens but they love peace and don't invade the Doomcave, the Doombirds tend to stay away from them as well, since they could be brought low by them.

Meanwhile the vast majority of us exist beneath their notice, fighting our petty daily squabbles and trying to pay bills. Occasionally the sun is blotted out from above as the vast Doomships sally forth to destroy those who have risen high enough to be noticed.

The Doombirds are like an advanced alien civilization that currently inhabits the same planet as us. The only beings that could do anything to thwart them are also very advanced aliens but they love peace and don't invade the Doomcave, the Doombirds tend to stay away from them as well, since they could be brought low by them.

Meanwhile the vast majority of us exist beneath their notice, fighting our petty daily squabbles and trying to pay bills. Occasionally the sun is blotted out from above as the vast Doomships sally forth to destroy those who have risen high enough to be noticed.

I like this personification. You are truly right.

Promoting a Nuke the raider policy.
I like it.

Thumbs up.

I'm not promoting. Just honoring the people who don't bend over.