[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

... The thread was to honor those who had balls to stand up. Not about DT.

Please get out.

You're trying to call me dumb, when you aren't even trying to understand what I am saying. If it is hard for you to understand what I am talking about, ignore me. You follow me around the forum much too much anyway.

/me nods

It is hard for me to understand the ramblings of a loon.  And for the record, I never tried to call you dumb. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me nods

It is hard for me to understand the ramblings of a loon.  And for the record, I never tried to call you dumb. 

I took it as implied by the face palms. Usually that isn't done when you think the speaker is smart. Anyways, get out now.

To be frank, I thought the whole premise of this thread was to trash talk a bunch of people you weren't that keen on.

But who honestly doesn't find DBDC raiding the upper tiers funny? It reminds me of that aircraft rogue who's name I can never remember.

I find it hilarious. However, you cant help but honor people who aren't push overs, am I right? I have mad respect for my targets in this war who have given me a fight. I have mad respect for people in this war not in PM the entire time. I have no respect for those in PM the whole time. That is what this thread is about. Thank you buddy.

Edited by Rotavele

I took it as implied by the face palms. Usually that isn't done when you think the speaker is smart. Anyways, get out now.

I find it hilarious. However, you cant help but honor people who aren't push overs, am I right? I have mad respect for my targets in this war who have given me a fight. I have mad respect for people in this war not in PM the entire time. I have no respect for those in PM the whole time. That is what this thread is about. Thank you buddy.

Dear Rota:

This is a free community for all people with nations to enjoy.  As I have a nation, I am as such entitled to all the same splendid privalleges that the magnificent and almighty admin endows upon everyone else.  Unless your planning to ask Tela and co. to put me on some kind of pzi/ezi (I'm not even sure Echelon practices it, been far too long since I was their MoFA) list, can it. 

Dear Rota:

This is a free community for all people with nations to enjoy.  As I have a nation, I am as such entitled to all the same splendid privalleges that the magnificent and almighty admin endows upon everyone else.  Unless your planning to ask Tela and co. to put me on some kind of pzi/ezi (I'm not even sure Echelon practices it, been far too long since I was their MoFA) list, can it. 

Just saying, if you don't like what I say and/or can't understand it. Don't do what doesn't please you. Especially in the way you've been following me and nipping at my heels the past few weeks.

Just saying, if you don't like what I say and/or can't understand it. Don't do what doesn't please you. Especially in the way you've been following me and nipping at my heels the past few weeks.

Sorry to disapoint you sweetheart, but I don't do monogamy :awesome:

Sorry to disapoint you sweetheart, but I don't do monogamy :awesome:

When the same people who claim I don't know what I am talking about start saying weird and random stuff like this, it makes me feel better.

Edited by Rotavele

2r2rs7o.jpg

o/ DBDC
o/ DT

We're basically the same alliance guise. But just a note, DT has a raiding policy.

Interesting. I wonder how DT responds when, inevitably, everyone begins attacking DBDC.

Come at us bro.

2r2rs7o.jpg

I was simply asking if your allies were aware that DT Gov't is attacking other aligned nations.

I think a better question might be...do our allies care?

2r2rs7o.jpg

Could have fooled me.

I think it is about DT/DBDC, so I'm going to post our flag a few times.

2r2rs7o.jpg

\o/ Edited by Starcraftmazter

When the same people who claim I don't know what I am talking about start saying weird and random stuff like this, it makes me feel better.

Is always a pleasure :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJrRE_eXAcE

ymAcjoM.jpg

I didn't think that was enough Starcraft.  :mellow:

Might have to activate my DBDC dual-citizenship card and go join them for a while. I love seeing Rotavele's jimmies all rustled. 

But then DT's tech numbers will decrease. I don't know if the rest of your AA could take that. 

2r2rs7o.jpg

o/ DBDC
o/ DT

We're basically the same alliance guise. But just a note, DT has a raiding policy.

Interesting. I wonder how DT responds when, inevitably, everyone begins attacking DBDC.

Come at us bro.

2r2rs7o.jpg

I was simply asking if your allies were aware that DT Gov't is attacking other aligned nations.

I think a better question might be...do our allies care?

2r2rs7o.jpg

Could have fooled me.

I think it is about DT/DBDC, so I'm going to post our flag a few times.

2r2rs7o.jpg

\o/ Edited by Starcraftmazter

1) What is your treaty level with DBDC?

2) Is StarcraftMatzer your leader of defense or not?

3) Do you have a dual-membership treaty with DBDC or is it only for SCM or what?

The answer is obvious, look clearly ahead and you shall see the answers you seek.

How did you know this thread was secretly about me?

I don't think it's a secret, I just think it's funny how you bang on about respect/honour, yet hardly anyone would think you have either of those "qualities", tbh though anyone who preaches about honour is full of shit. 

Yeah? That's cool Mr "Alliance pending". And if you think you are going to force NoR to disband, you are going to be disappointed.

Yeah! I think it's cool too :), mr alliance pending, is that an insult or an observation? Oh don't you worry son, I don't have to force anything, methax was merely giving a gentle push in the direction that nor is heading. 

But then DT's tech numbers will decrease. I don't know if the rest of your AA could take that.

Only temporarily. It's actually more like an investment.

Yeah! I think it's cool too :), mr alliance pending, is that an insult or an observation? Oh don't you worry son, I don't have to force anything, methax was merely giving a gentle push in the direction that nor is heading.

You guys, play nice!

To be frank, I thought the whole premise of this thread was to trash talk a bunch of people you weren't that keen on.

But who honestly doesn't find DBDC raiding the upper tiers funny? It reminds me of that aircraft rogue who's name I can never remember.

That would be FransJoseph, the greatest player these game has ever produced. Warrior, Artist, Thinker and Comedian. 

Edit: Goon Killer and FAN annoyer.

I suspect he is secret FAN now somewhere.

Edited by HalfEmpty

That would be FransJoseph, the greatest player these game has ever produced. Warrior, Artist, Thinker and Comedian. 

I suddenly feel really, really old.  Indeed, one of the greats. 

Ha ha ha! FransJoseph! What a legend. I hope he is still around just searching for the next little niche to wreak havoc.

I propose we turn perspective on it's head and begin viewing DBDT as a band of upper tier FransJosephs and thus, heroes of the people

Agreed. I think your signature is a good message on what I'm trying to convey. If you can't stand up for your tech and for your alliance, you don't deserve it, and are rightful in giving up your tech.

o/ DBDC

o/ DT

o/ SCM

I'm pretty sure Welchwood, Tagmoute and Revol fought back when they got attacked, both in Equilibrium and again during the Mq war as well as those listed.

Not sure what the point of this list is, DBDC still has an upper tier, we don't, they won :/

I'm pretty sure Welchwood, Tagmoute and Revol fought back when they got attacked, both in Equilibrium and again during the Mq war as well as those listed.

Not sure what the point of this list is, DBDC still has an upper tier, we don't, they won :/

In the fighting back, The point is that they won't mess with anyone who fights back because the point of the raids is to gain from it. 

To say fighting back proves nothing, is simply a moot point. Be courageous. I didn't think you cared about your pixels?