[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

looters_1279894278.jpg

I have made this list in order to honor those who have fought back against DBDC and Dark Templar and note those who have rolled over and been looted. All it takes is a guy to nuke back, fight back, etc and DBDC/DT would begin to realize they aren't gaining anything and eventually stop bleeding the weak/inactive. Of course the DBDC/DT Possie and my personal army of haters will soon arise here to take arms on how this list is false, but I don't know how this point can be argued against.

Before the "DT? lulz DT isn't doing anything" arises, StarCraftMatzer is the High Templar of Defense (MoD) and has Duel Membership with DBDC to raid who he wishes. Therefore the actions of StarcraftMatzer are the actions of DT Government as well.

Also it is what it is, While I have high respect for the alliances of those who have been "Rolled Over", they simply did not fight back. This thread's main intentions is to honor those who stood against oppression to fight back, defend their homeland, and assisted in securing a future for their alliance to never be looted without consequence. Those nations deserve recognition for their actions and lack of infra loving. 

Sparta, GOP, NADC, NATO, FEAR, Nordreich, and MHA haven't been looted and taken advantage of since. It took one nation to stand up and profess that they're a man who wouldn't allow tech-thieves to take advantage of their brethren.

This is not a thread to demoralize DBDC or DT. They are so rightfully there to take the actions they do, and anyone can do it. I applaud them for their bravery on taking a risk to better their future. However, I personally would not do it as I have too much respect for the other players who worked for what they have. If that is the path you wish to take, then take it. There is a list of the roll overs at the bottom who care not about their items and will gladly give them up without fight, apparently.

Honored

PlatinumViper - NATO

Provost Zhakarov - GOP

CVTWayne - GOP

President JR Seisa - NATO

Lady Aribeth - NATO

Onified - NATO

woosh - NADC

Ziyaal - MHA

smusmu - Sparta

King James II - SUN (Worth to mention that he also did a ton of damage o/)

Fusion - FEAR

Eigrim - NoR

Melos - NoR

CnaedmacAilpn - The Prussian Confederation (Maintaining 1:1 Damage with DBDC right now o/)

gijoe - GO

Roll Overs

Psycho Ninja - NEAT

Lord Gen - MW

magicalbricks - Umbrella

Aprilius - TTK

lamborghini - INT

Grubs Abound - UD

Anderath - SUN

High Class - TTE

Capt. Aloha - TTE

Ming Dynasty - TTE

Serg (flash) Morgado - FOB

Twitterbeegone - KoNI

Vielworth - Sandstorm

TheHighlander - WAPA

El Cabron - WAPA

SairNuts - WAPA

prince buster - WAPA

Lord Humongous - INT

Legalluc - Valhalla

Jesper - Valhalla

pjk11 - CPAC

megia - AO

sig229 - AO

greed - AO

Wilcroft - AO

DenverDan - AO

Duncan - AO

sitmastertim - AO

Galvin Mandorak - AO

Milton Chan - AO

paperwings2007 - AO

Skaha - KoRT

Lingo555 - SUN

AndrewIII - NpO

realpal - GO

mentor - GO

FinnishCommie - R&R

Dreadnought - R&R

Baron Desandersted - R&R

Last Updated

December 15,2013

11:33 AM, CN Standard Time

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One mistake is that I'm pretty sure DBDC and DT share dual membership,not just one member based on the wording of their treaty.

And looks like the raid on R&R is not over, not that it means they will attack back.

And it is worth making a cowardly section for people who joined DBDC as a result.

Edited by Commander shepard

Fusion was not a member of FEAR at the time of his raid. On the aa, yes but not applied or accepted at the time. Might want to update that list of yours, also if you check the nuke reports you would see he did in fact nuke back. That's two mistakes.

How so? Methax was in Umbrella during his sanctions imposing rage at NoR.

"Of course the DBDC/DT Possie and my personal army of haters will soon arise here to take arms on how this list is false, but I don't know how this point can be argued against."

Maybe the list is wrong? Just sayin '.

Edited by TurnipCruncher

Awfully long push over list, haha.

Exactly.

One mistake is that I'm pretty sure DBDC and DT share dual membership,not just one member based on the wording of their treaty.

And looks like the raid on R&R is not over, not that it means they will attack back.

And it is worth making a cowardly section for people who joined DBDC as a result.

It is, many did join DBDC once they saw the rewards that DBDC reap.

I doubt the R&R nations mentioned even know they've been hit.  Stick a star next to their names.

They do, i've already talked to FC who is pursuing peace.

Nice post. o/

Thank you. That may be the first time anyone has ever said that to me.  :blush:

Umm, pretty sure no NoR nations were attacked by DBDC...but keep peddling the hate.

They were. 

Well. You're wrong. 

Thank you.

How so? Methax was in Umbrella during his sanctions imposing rage at NoR.

"Of course the DBDC/DT Possie and my personal army of haters will soon arise here to take arms on how this list is false, but I don't know how this point can be argued against."

Maybe the list is wrong? Just sayin '.

It was under DBDC's wars.

I don't think your squawking did much of anything. If anything, it enticed Cuba. RIP Finnish Commie. RIP Dreadnought. RIP Baron DeSandersted.

They do not plan on fighting back.

EDIT:

Fusion was not a member of FEAR at the time of his raid. On the aa, yes but not applied or accepted at the time. Might want to update that list of yours, also if you check the nuke reports you would see he did in fact nuke back. That's two mistakes.

I will fix that. I didn't see that.

Even though he declared peace, he was honorable in fighting back. That may be why FEAR hasn't came under attack anymore. ;)

Edited by Rotavele

Sparta, GOP, NADC, NATO, FEAR, and MHA haven't been looted and taken advantage of since. It took one nation to stand up and profess that they're a man who wouldn't allow tech-thieves to take advantage of their brethren.

Honored

PlatinumViper - NATO

Provost Zhakarov - GOP

CVTWayne - GOP

President JR Seisa - NATO

Lady Aribeth - NATO

Onified - NATO

woosh - NADC

Ziyaal - MHA

smusmu - Sparta

King James II - SUN

Fusion - FEAR

Or it could be the fact that all of those alliances have their upper tiers in peace mode ( except GOP). 

Or that they've fallen out of range. 

Interesting. I wonder how DT responds when, inevitably, everyone begins attacking DBDC. 

That will be a fun one to watch, so long as we get a Hime Themis vs. Cuba thunderdome matchup again, someday.

Who's everyone? The neutrals? 

Or it could be the fact that all of those alliances have their upper tiers in peace mode ( except GOP). 

Or that they've fallen out of range. 

Who's everyone? The neutrals? 

NATO, Sparta, MHA,  NADC, SUN, and FEAR all have targets not in peace mode well in reach of DBDC. They also all have a war with DBDC that was fought back in. It would be a loss to attack them based off what has happened in the past. Those who don't learn history are deemed to repeat it.

Well it's wrong then as he was in Umbrella, and applied sanctions on several NoR nations as Umbrella's senator. Unless you are saying UMB are in cahoots with DBDC?

He may have sanctioned them as Umbrella's senator but he fought them under the DBDC AA. It is an embarassement, I know. However I have respect for Nordreich. I stated in the first post that it is what it is. I have high respect for many if not all on the Roll Over's section. However, I can't sit here and not honor those who did stand up without putting down the ones who didn't. Those are my views and I apologize that it had to be this way, but I can't help it.
Edited by Rotavele

Baron doesn't.  If he gives Cuba one great big kick up the ass, maybe he can be make it onto the prestigious list of the honoured.

Well statistically it is to say he likely wont, but I will update it if he does. I will be happy to. However the other two did not, and that doesn't look good on R&R. You know that R&R is one of, if not my most loved alliance out there. However, I am honoring those who fought back regardless of my opinion. They deserve recognition.

Edited by Rotavele

So define "fighting back". I presume that would involve the attacking UMB/DBDC nation taking some damage in the war/raid?

You would be correct.

EDIT: Oh my, I didn't see they fought back. I will look over this whole list again and fix that. Good job NoR. That would probably be why more NoR aren't on the attacked list anymore.

Edited by Rotavele

Sometimes you need to break your resistance into capitulating before the Stockholm Syndrome kicks in. ;)

If DT-DBDC have a mutual citizenship treaty like someone stated why is DT's only wars with myself in where DT-Rotavele made white peace at the end? ;)

Does DT's allies know that DT Government is randomly raiding aligned nations?

Edited by Rotavele