Greater Jedi Order DoE

buckaroo13

What's so great is that 99.9% of people support this hit on buckaroo. You have neutral lovers, neutral hater, raiding lovers, raiding haters, diplomacy lovers, and war lovers uniting together to watch buck's nation crumble. It's great. Even in times of global war and with so many different "political" views, we can all join together to watch buck crumble.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this has the potential to be the stuff of legend.  Many alliances setting aside their differences, banding together against a common foe of fierce and deadly proportions; only stoppable through setting aside our differences for the survival of our world being annoyed to death IRL.

have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Anonymous. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Judaism

Desired Government: Transitional

Threat Level: Severe 

Tax Rate: 17%

Number of Spies: 6

Last Nuke Purchase: None

Last Wonder Purchase: None

Total Money: $1,108

Technology: 55.94 Levels

Last Bill Payment: 12/12/2013 5:16:57 AM

Trade Partners: Navoxia, Bolitaria, the confederates

Secret Aid Sent To: None

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 4, Intelligence XP: 0

Assigned Generals: None

Total Aircraft: 35

Aircraft Fighter Strength: 57

Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15

Navy Purchases Today: 0

Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0

Landing Ships: 0

Battleships: 0

Cruisers: 0

Frigates: 0

Destroyers: 0

Submarines: 0

Aircraft Carriers: 0

You guys are in trouble if that's the wc (s) you are bringing against rey.

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Xanth

have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Anonymous. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 17%
Number of Spies: 6
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $1,108
Technology: 55.94 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/12/2013 5:16:57 AM
Trade Partners: Navoxia, Bolitaria, the confederates
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 4, Intelligence XP: 0
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 35
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 57
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

You guys are in trouble if that's the wc (s) you are bringing against rey.
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

And he's offered a surrender.

Me thinks rey decided to attack GJO just so they would counter and fill up his defensive slots and stop decent fighters from other AAs getting to him. Its actually a pretty good strategy when you think about it.

I knew there was a chance they would hit and blow the stagger, but there are only about 8 Fark nations in my range. Not sure if TOP has any, and Polar's lower tier isn't really as adequate as Fark's + Polar has paid minimal attention to NSO.

It was less strategic and more because I wanted to, but there was a bit of an upside to it.

Me thinks rey decided to attack GJO just so they would counter and fill up his defensive slots and stop decent fighters from other AAs getting to him. Its actually a pretty good strategy when you think about it.

To be fair, it sounds like alot of fun to destroy GJO or at least buck. Hes honestly lucky to have founded his (4th?) AA during this global war.

We are doing pretty well.

By pretty well I assume you mean your alliance mates are running off your aa to safer harbors?

Ive been trying to warn this kid but it is like talking to a rock. 

Edited by Xanth

*Tries to organise a coalition against NPO for stupid reasons, then claims not to have done so. Creates a million AA's, none successful. Gets attacked, starts saying how he is winning even though he stands no chance.*

*Leaves alliance*

Sounds like we're dealing with an experienced player.

Edited by DannyTheKiller

By pretty well I assume you mean your alliance mates are running off your aa to safer harbors?

Ive been trying to warn this kid but it is like talking to a rock. 

I tried buying the aa so they would not get hurt but they failed to understand reason. They will die.

0\ rey
0\ mogar.

Death Vader their asses for me.